American Dad! :pleasekillme:

Agunimon979

Watched a few AD shows, hated it. They should really stick to Family Guy. All the somewhat funny jokes that would have been funnier are wasted on AD and leaves less for FG. I'd rather have one uber good show than 2 mediocre ones.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Each time I watch AD I keep comparing it to FG, so it's not funny at all.

Yep, me too. I'm a very big fan of Family Guy, and if American Dad wasn't from Seth MacFarlane as well, I might've liked it. But it's exactely like Futurama: you know it's from the mastermind behind a milestone in the history of television, so you automatically compare it to it and find it weaker than its bigger brother.

And about South Park: I love Cartman, especially the nasal voice he uses when begging his mom for something. But muuuum: hilarious. I really hate their often sad attempts to bring some wisdom to the youths they're reaching though. That's where Family Guy is so much better in: Seth MacFarlane doesn't really give a damn about stuffing a morale into each episode. The episodes often abruptely end with Stewie plotting another evil plan or Peter saying something hilarious, instead of a message to the viewers, and that makes it all the more appealing to me.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Yep, me too. I'm a very big fan of Family Guy, and if American Dad wasn't from Seth MacFarlane as well, I might've liked it. But it's exactely like Futurama: you know it's from the mastermind behind a milestone in the history of television, so you automatically compare it to it and find it weaker than its bigger brother.

You trying to say that Futurama is worse than Simpsons? :cry: Honestly I found Futurama so much better than the simpsons, it's a pitty it got canceled when it did. What I loved is that Futurama had a pretty good plot line throughout the shows, especially one that really got amazing during the last season.

You trying to say that Futurama is worse than Simpsons? :cry: Honestly I found Futurama so much better than the simpsons, it's a pitty it got canceled when it did. What I loved is that Futurama had a pretty good plot line throughout the shows, especially one that really got amazing during the last season.

I also think Futurama is better than the Simpsons, the Simpsons may have had 4 or 5 great seasons out of 19 or whatever but Futurama goes 4 for 4 being great, with some episodes being better than great.

I like American Dad and Family Guy about the same.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I liked Futurama better than American Dad, but I just never really got into it. Remember that I live in Europe, and the Belgian broadcast services didn't air it like they should have: it was a pretty random mix of episodes, which makes the plot really hard to follow. Having watched only like 10 episodes, I have no clue what the plot is about really.

I've been watching the Simpsons ever since they started to air it here, and I was only 8 then. Now, almost 14 years later, it's one of those shows you're just so familiar with, that even bad episodes are still very enjoyable, because you feel right at home in every episode.

But if you guys, Nadril and Indy, both think Futurama is better than the Simpsons, then it's a guarantee for me that it is definitely worth seeing from the beginning to the end, on the internet then. I've got my sources (alluc, surfthechannel,...) to watch it, so I might just give it a shot some time this month, and I'll probably get hooked on it right away, if Matt Groening doesn't let me down :)

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I liked Futurama better than American Dad, but I just never really got into it. Remember that I live in Europe, and the Belgian broadcast services didn't air it like they should have: it was a pretty random mix of episodes, which makes the plot really hard to follow. Having watched only like 10 episodes, I have no clue what the plot is about really.

I've been watching the Simpsons ever since they started to air it here, and I was only 8 then. Now, almost 14 years later, it's one of those shows you're just so familiar with, that even bad episodes are still very enjoyable, because you feel right at home in every episode.

But if you guys, Nadril and Indy, both think Futurama is better than the Simpsons, then it's a guarantee for me that it is definitely worth seeing from the beginning to the end, on the internet then. I've got my sources (alluc, surfthechannel,...) to watch it, so I might just give it a shot some time this month, and I'll probably get hooked on it right away, if Matt Groening doesn't let me down :)

I recommend to watch it start to finish man, it's so much better that way.

And about South Park: I love Cartman, especially the nasal voice he uses when begging his mom for something. But muuuum: hilarious.

I've watched a couple episodes of south park, and it seems all the humor is cartman and his little kid friends saying jesus christ. Also looks like it took 2 seconds to make.

On topic, I just watched the American Dad episode where Bush comes to their home, and even though I hate the series, I must say I was quite impressed by the humor in that episode. Not as much as family guy tho

• 2 weeks later...

Also this thread was made in a blatant trolling attempt, but it nicely backfired.

[bleep], arent you?

I made this show to have a discussion, if you read the first post. lol what are you trying to be the top dog or something?

You made this show?

And about South Park: I love Cartman, especially the nasal voice he uses when begging his mom for something. But muuuum: hilarious.

I've watched a couple episodes of south park, and it seems all the humor is cartman and his little kid friends saying jesus christ. Also looks like it took 2 seconds to make.

On topic, I just watched the American Dad episode where Bush comes to their home, and even though I hate the series, I must say I was quite impressed by the humor in that episode. Not as much as family guy tho

2 seconds to... stop motion animation takes a hell of a lot of time to make dude

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

2 seconds to... stop motion animation takes a hell of a lot of time to make dude

Are you retarted? South Park is CGI you idiot.... The average episode takes maybe three days to make.

OT: While American Dad! isn't as funny as Family Guy or Futurama, it's a hell of a lot better than Crap Park and it's way better than Canadian Dad!, Mexican Dad!, or Iraqian Dad!

Are you retarted? South Park is CGI you idiot.... The average episode takes maybe three days to make.

OT: While American Dad! isn't as funny as Family Guy or Futurama, it's a hell of a lot better than Crap Park and it's way better than Canadian Dad!, Mexican Dad!, or Iraqian Dad!

Really? i always thought it was stop motion. aw well i was wrong then

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Really? i always thought it was stop motion. aw well i was wrong then

It was stop motion at the beginning but not for long. Since then they've been using an intentionally dumbed down version of an animation program like all other cartoons do.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg