Pure Stupidity....

No_99_Melee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really cant be steriotypical towards pures only... You don't know how many mains i have seen with names like "pur30wner3213" or "str99pwnge" etc...

Usually pures with names like that dont get very far before they decide to get defence, so you cant go bashing at pures only. You really should edit it and say that you hate some of the idiotic names Runescape players have.

He isn't bashing them because he isn't talking any hatred towards them. Hes just talking about the names...

Thanks pac... I'm not here to spread hatred guys. I don't care what you pick your name because it's your name and I can't stop you. I just don't think the names are very well thought out.

1288581197250-1.jpg

I kinda agree with No 99. You never see any original names anymore. All of them either copy the top players or just whatever skill they train. Its quite annoying. And aren't main names kind've original? Alot of them are.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I kinda agree with No 99. You never see any original names anymore. All of them either copy the top players or just whatever skill they train. Its quite annoying. And aren't main names kind've original? Alot of them are.

Finally a post that doesn't involve me thinking pures are the devil. Yeah definitely. I mean I like some pure names 3 hit u is pretty neat. It just gets too overwhelming imo when you log on a world and 50k 13us to lumbs are spamming the chat.

1288581197250-1.jpg

but you shouldnt be saying that its only the pures with names like those. :shame:

You have to remember there are some creative pure names and those kinds of accounts usually go pretty far in their "career" :thumbsup:

If a pure is someones second account how would someone without a pure know to make thier main account named zezima12331 or kingduffy11111?

1288581197250-1.jpg

Actually, ive seen some creative pure names.

These are just a few by the way, look them up if you want, no ranked defence :D

Most Dreaded (even though he is retired), Poison Karsh, Fear Figment, Brownies Own, I lose what, Phat, Crying Mime, We R Units, Tom N Eto, Emad Owns, Offensive Ko, Kill U N I T, Loki Strikes, Pcup....

Need i say more? :shock:

Actually, ive seen some creative pure names.

These are just a few by the way, look them up if you want, no ranked defence :D

Most Dreaded (even though he is retired), Poison Karsh, Fear Figment, Brownies Own, I lose what, Phat, Crying Mime, We R Units, Tom N Eto, Emad Owns, Offensive Ko, Kill U N I T, Loki Strikes, Pcup....

Need i say more? :shock:

Once again I don't hate all pure names... just the ones that are repeated countless times.

1288581197250-1.jpg

Well, in that case, he must have a main account too right? Therefore, he is also considered a main, logically speaking :thumbsup:

If your first account is your main and your second account is your pure how do you logically assume your second account is your main? :roll:

1288581197250-1.jpg

no, im assuming their first account is a main, so that same person thought up of the second account. Therefore, if you label people as either pure or main, he is both #-o

I don't quite understand what you're point is? You apparently like pure names like 3at sc1mz and pur3 def 0wnz so ok.

1288581197250-1.jpg

No, i do NOT like names like those :lol:

Im just saying that the person who makes those kinds of accounts has a main, while some of us dont have a main and think up of creative names for our pures because we know its going to be our only account to use and its our first priority. When they make account names like those, all it shows is they arent really commited to their account and dont care about it, they just wanna have a pure. :evil:

A lot of the pure names annoy me, but some of them you have to love. My 2 favorites are 00 spec aww and i sell herbs. Basically, if they're really trying to intimidate people or sound cool by making a name like "sendu2lumb," that's when it gets ridiculous.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

A lot of the pure names annoy me, but some of them you have to love. My 2 favorites are 00 spec aww and i sell herbs. Basically, if they're really trying to intimidate people or sound cool by making a name like "sendu2lumb," that's when it gets ridiculous.

I agree. Lol 00 spec aww... now thats classic :lol:

1288581197250-1.jpg

Well, I only like the names that are original and have no correlation to RS, and no numbers.

No_99_Melee... hmmm... that's original I think he must play online poker or something.

NO.

You are being a hypocrite the topic should be pure stupidity of people who play RS. Seeing as pures aren't the only players to have bad names..

Ugh I agree here. Im tired of seeing just about everyone being some sort of pure unoriginal name.

I went to fog there and everyone was either puremage123123 or rangeurface31242

When I made my Def Pure (Got bored since main was in mem world and I was outta memship)

Took me a good thought to think of a name (some time because like every "good" name is taken" and just finding the right mux)

I finally came up with Env Ragnarok

That way if I messed up training I wouldnt have to waste my life making a new account.

But total agreement with TC pures shoudl go grab a dictionary and stop making it so obvious they are pure.

Something like Env Ragnarok doesnt make someone suspect that your a pure thus making owning themn a bit easier.

Rox_Sabre.png

env_ragnarok.png

i likes my names for their purely asthetic value :) mine are so random that i cant complain other ppls

1242631666-means like pure chaotic randomness

aresgodowar-kinda self evident(even thou he is a lev 6 with 50 wc)

adamdideve-saddly beaten to death by the mighty jagex

bbbatterbox-stood for baseball batterbox before i lost the pasword like 5 years or so ago

and then theres the names i have for halo/guild wars

Sooneroblivion-xbox live \' cant touch that :)

and sooneroblivion I , bittersweet oblivion(gw)

so im fine with ppl having crazy names that repeat themselves. its just their style, what they found cool at the time they made their account.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

For you people bashing no 99, I don't really see how his name is that unoriginal, just because it's based around runescape doesn't mean it is. In all honesty I think his name is pretty original considering I haven't seen anything like it yet...

Besides, he's only saying ones that get repeated a crap load of times are annoying, and unoriginal, which I completely agree with.

LOL.jpg