Pure Stupidity....

No_99_Melee

what i find odd with all those names is that there are(was) still names such as "wood plate" which is no longer avalable...i needed to test the new tutorial which is really dumb btw i can see new players going "of wow how the hell do i get ore now that the tunnle is colapsed? oh well time to so kill stuff"

Y_Z.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this fact warrant a thread in which everyone needs to know about your wonderful likes and dislikes? Should I make a thread about the colour of metal dragons because it is too metallic simply because "I am annoyed by that fact"? Point is, you are saying "man you take this stuff so seriously" when you're annoyed by a name which doesn't even belong to you which you saw at a glance and probably won't see it ever again. Does it adversely affect you in such a way that it disrupts your gaming experience? Don't you think you're taking it a bit too seriously, especially in a game?

Whatever I'm tired of this thread :P

If I can't express my opinion about something then gauge the community's opinion on the matter without a flame war the thread isn't worth my time. I guess all and all the community's opinion is one of hate.

Your opinion was ignorent and started the flame war, and you contradicted yourself. This thread is made of flame bait.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Your opinion was ignorent and started the flame war, and you contradicted yourself. This thread is made of flame bait.

How was it ignorant in any way? I asked why people made those names and just said I didn't like them.

1288581197250-1.jpg

How was it ignorant in any way? I asked why people made those names and just said I didn't like them.

Which caused the whole flame war, it was directed at pures. JUST pures, it a complete generalization that all pures have annoying names and thats ignorant. Whats more ignorant is that this thread SOMEHOW got turned onto 3 HIT U

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Which caused the whole flame war, it was directed at pures. JUST pures, it a complete generalization that all pures have annoying names and thats ignorant. Whats more ignorant is that this thread SOMEHOW got turned onto 3 HIT U

Eh it only got turned onto him cause he's the first "Completed pure", which I still have no clue what that means. The only reason I say pures is because most of the names I see have pure in the name and people generally make names like that on a second account to pk with.

1288581197250-1.jpg

Eh it only got turned onto him cause he's the first "Completed pure", which I still have no clue what that means. The only reason I say pures is because most of the names I see have pure in the name and people generally make names like that on a second account to pk with.

It's a unwritten rule of runescape. Make yourself known by your name. Shouldn't I say the same about yours? or a skillers named LV 3 ---- or some random name with full words?

honestly i think the lot of you are lame. Lol, why bother picking on something simple as a players name... thats dumb. whats next, "omg all the free to play noobs use a rune scimitar". its a game and if a kid wants to name his character after their favorite pker, why put them down for that? you should think twice before posting a thread with a big whole in the middle. dont feed the flame.

\' *my* username is an actual name (not mine, the name I used in french class :P)

i dont so much mind odd names that are rs based and what not, what does irk me is how insane some of these names are to spell, back when we had to use the forums to merch, trying to contact "0o o 00 o o0" for example got freakin rediculous, never knew what was an o or a zero and no clue how many spaces and so on, the entire thing was asinine :wall:

my site(not much on it yet :p)

Chibois2.gif