Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

When I have to do something difficulty/time consuming just for a little thing on a program such as Visual Basic or Microsoft Access, I usually edit it in paint instead of doing the thing. Had to make a test plan for Access and instead of messing up the data of my incomplete-complete* database, I just edited it in Paint to get the 'Actual Results'.

*Incomplete-complete means that the database has not been completed to ts expected standards but I have manipulated assignments so it looks like it has :twisted:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Mechanicsville

What?

Also, I'm pretty sure 'Aliyah' is that Jewish thing where they return to Israel to ratify their Covenant with Yahweh or whatever - was this a Jewish African-American, perchance?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

That's also a name. Maybe some type of distortion of Aaliyah.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

She's not just ghetto. She's steampunk ghetto. That's why she's got mechanicsville in her name.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

She's not just ghetto. She's steampunk ghetto. That's why she's got mechanicsville in her name.

:lol: I can't stop laughing!

@Croce: I can't check. She defriended me. ): Anythings possible, though, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Mechanicsville

What?

Also, I'm pretty sure 'Aliyah' is that Jewish thing where they return to Israel to ratify their Covenant with Yahweh or whatever - was this a Jewish African-American, perchance?

There are at least 20 Aliyahs (Aaliyah, Aliya, etc.) of varying races and ghettoness in my school. I don't think any of them are Jewish.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I feel like I care too much about other people and I always try to make others laugh. It would be better if I didn't feel alone all the time.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I feel like I care too much about other people

I think other people are very important. We tend to value independence, but it doesn't make sense.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

• 1 month later...

Confession: I'm accessing these forums from work. And I'm working for the government. And it's really kinda freaking me out cause I dunno if I'll get caught or not. I did it all last summer when I first started posting, but their internet security was weak. But where I am now this place is all about security and computers. The other intern says he goes to espn all the time and does other stuff but he isn't cautious or afraid of anything.

I don't know why I've decided it's okay to do it now, when there are only 2 weeks left in the internship. Meh.

I guess that explains why I posted so much last summer. Cause I was bored as hell at work.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get obsessive over hobbies and projects extremely easily. Sometimes it's good, since a bit of obsession can finish a project quickly and on schedule. But most of the time it makes me have bad priorities and over-extend myself.

This also applies to fictional works, with me becoming more obsessive as the quality increases. I've been thinking of the same bloody book series for over a month now and I'm just unable to move on because it hasn't finished. Argh.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I regret...

Discovering games.

Becoming fat.

Having sacks under my eyes because of gaming.

Pooping in my pants as a kid, didnt go to the bathroom, felt the poop going out my butt. it stank.

Picking my nose and eating it till 1st grade.

Not playing a sport before the age of 12, couldve started sooner and wouldve been more healthy.

Running 2 years straight from freshmen year to the end of sophomore year because my coach told me to keep running, so i ran every single day for 700 days and im injured and it sucks more than stepping on glass because im limited to a variety of physical things.

And probably not asking a significant other to homecoming this year when she was actually waiting for me to ask her but i didnt.

Secrets...

I literally want to kill every person i see for a split second because i think of 1 thing or spot 1 thing that i see in them, i play a scenario in my head, and then i move on.

Whenever i have bad grades or do bad in anything really (except in gaming), i think of suicide.

Then i call myself an idiot and move on.

waAhvEI.png

Confession / sort of regret:

I am infinitely more social online than I am in real life. By this I mean that I am unsocial in real life (have been for the past 4 years or so). I've even grown used to it; almost never feel any desire to be social (and when I do it's never for more than a few minutes, I never capitalize on it, and it has no lasting effect). I think it's because I run through an infinite number of "what ifs" in my mind when I think about interaction with people and deem it to be not worth it. Over the Internet there's that safeguard that no matter what happens, the person isn't actually there with you. If someone happens to talk to me I'll carry on the conversation but make no attempt to hold it up (force the burden on the other person until they eventually give up, so to speak).

The sort of regret part is because now that I am in college (or university) and live with 2 roommates, I know I make it more awkward for them when they're in the room (where I am during my spare time 95+% of the time). There's just sort of this aura of awkwardness that I feel follows me around. I sometimes feel guilty for letting myself get to this point (I have practically forgotten how to socialize IRL) but at other times I just flat out don't care.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Confession / sort of regret:

I am infinitely more social online than I am in real life. By this I mean that I am unsocial in real life (have been for the past 4 years or so). I've even grown used to it; almost never feel any desire to be social (and when I do it's never for more than a few minutes, I never capitalize on it, and it has no lasting effect). I think it's because I run through an infinite number of "what ifs" in my mind when I think about interaction with people and deem it to be not worth it. Over the Internet there's that safeguard that no matter what happens, the person isn't actually there with you. If someone happens to talk to me I'll carry on the conversation but make no attempt to hold it up (force the burden on the other person until they eventually give up, so to speak).

The sort of regret part is because now that I am in college (or university) and live with 2 roommates, I know I make it more awkward for them when they're in the room (where I am during my spare time 95+% of the time). There's just sort of this aura of awkwardness that I feel follows me around. I sometimes feel guilty for letting myself get to this point (I have practically forgotten how to socialize IRL) but at other times I just flat out don't care.

That was me 7th to 10th grade. I quit RS coming into my junior year of high school, and threw myself into social occasions, even if it's just hanging with friends. Now I'm usually the one who starts conversations and it's pretty easy for me to keep them going. It would be easier for you to put down gaming and join clubs and organizations in college and just start interacting with different people again. Socializing irl is a crucial skill.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I feel like I care too much about other people and I always try to make others laugh. It would be better if I didn't feel alone all the time.

Are you my twin?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

It feels like I'm living for the sake of living, haha this page's awfully depressing isn't it?

I really don't know what I want in life.

How old are you?

If you're in highschool or before highscool, don't sweat it. I was convinced I was going to be a paleontologist for most of my youth, and now I've gone almost the exact opposite direction.

If you're in college it's still not too huge of a deal. Try a bunch of different Gen Ed courses and if you find one that's fun try more advanced versions until you see a career path or realize you hate it.

If you're in your 30's it's a mid-life crisis and you'll get over it.

Picking my nose and eating it till 1st grade.

...I still do this when I'm sure I'm alone.

It's funny, because I think a lot more people do it than will admit it. Or at least a lot of people I know have admitted to it.

Confession: I am currently playing a Facebook game with 4 seperate accounts at once using four seperate internet browsers (Opera, Chrome, Firefox, and IE9). Is there a word for this mental disorder?

[/hide]

Confession: I am currently playing a Facebook game with 4 seperate accounts at once using four seperate internet browsers (Opera, Chrome, Firefox, and IE9). Is there a word for this mental disorder?

autism

• Like 3

Mum's having a dinner party at the moment, it's the most terribly awkward thing ever. I can hear the music and dancing from my room and one of her drunk friends spent 40 minutes trying to convince me to come upstairs in which she called me arrogant and socially retarded. I went up there for maybe 3 minutes and came back and almost cried. It was terrible :S. I hate strangers.

And TTanT I'm 18 and still in highschool.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry about it, Muddy. I'm not socially retarded and arrogant (might be one but not both...) and I don't like talking to drunk adults. She sounds like she's the crazy one anyway.

I don't know the purpose of my life, so for now I'm in it for the ride. I'm still in high school and I figure that everything will work itself out over time.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...