Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

• Please log in to reply
6128 replies to this topic

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I punch holes in the hollow eggs they sell at Woolworth's at Easter.

I stick clay to the roof of the artroom at school.

Uhh... that's about all.
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Ouchy
[ Display Name History ]

Ouchy

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,365 posts
I need to confess how my phone really broke to my parents. :?

"Hey Mum, oh yeah, my phone broke because my mate dropped a water bottle on it, which cracked the screen, then we used it as a foot ball, and squished it with our heels."

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

Posted Image

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Whenever i go to wal mart or a place with a lot of candy I break the Hershey bars in half.

Seriously chuckled when I read that :P

Haha yeah, that's [bleep]ing awesome (and mean).

EdgedThesis
[ Display Name History ]

EdgedThesis

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 711 posts
A couple of friends and I had a serious obsession with fire a while ago.

So basically, we were a bunch of insane idiots looking for fun.

We stole some turpentine from a construction site (like I told you, we were... obsessed), and set it up near a fenced-off highway. We were going to hide it for later use, but someone accidentally kicked it open and it lay on it's side, leaking it's flammable contents.

Being obsessed, like I've told you before, we did not want to waste it. So we threw a match into the puddle of turpentine, and ran our [wagon] off.

A trail of flame leapt up from the ground and into this huge barrel, and almost in slow motion, I saw two portions of it rip apart. The metal was somehow roughly jagged and soft at the same time, and the two halves of the barrel resembled dragon's teeth: a huge plume of flame lifted into the air.

We looked at eachother for a brief second, and ran in separate directions.

Minutes later, we heard sirens.
But I don't want to go among mad people!
Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Gravy
[ Display Name History ]

Gravy

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Gravy
  • RSN2:Exorain

Whenever i go to wal mart or a place with a lot of candy I break the Hershey bars in half.

Haha yeah, that's [bleep] awesome (and mean).

Though I have no idea what a Hershey bar is, I presume it's like a Mars Bar or something. But for some reason, I still laughed. xD

I spray painted my friends shoe's green at some lame party. I blamed his best friend. To this day I haven't been found out. ^_^

Follow me on Twitter!
FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.
Posted Image

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Returned3
[ Display Name History ]

Returned3

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,260 posts
  • RSN:Legend of R3
  • RSN2:R3 Trilogy
  • Clan:None
Occasionally when I pop into the batheroom for a leak and I notice someone inside a stall "doing business", I would take some toilet paper, wet it and throw it in.
00:00:05
00:00:04
00:00:03
00:00:02
00:00:01
00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Leoo
[ Display Name History ]

Leoo

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 920 posts
  • RSN:Leoo
That reminds me! When I use to go to public toilets I would wet some tissue and put some of the hand wash liquid on it, and then throw it on the mirrors or on the roof and it would stick there :P

Lenin64
[ Display Name History ]

Lenin64

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,249 posts
Yesterday I prank called a teacher. I said I was one of those political survey people that call all the time during an election year, went through the whole survey. Truly the greatest prank is when they really don't know what hit them.
Posted Image
Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Posted Image

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Québec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr

Occasionally when I pop into the batheroom for a leak and I notice someone inside a stall "doing business", I would take some toilet paper, wet it and throw it in.

One of the reasons I hate public washrooms lol. Actually happened twice that I absolutely had to go do business, and that the only toilets available around were the public washrooms -.-. I always do my best to do it at home lol.

Leoo
[ Display Name History ]

Leoo

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 920 posts

One of the reasons I hate public washrooms lol. Actually happened twice that I absolutely had to go do business, and that the only toilets available around were the public washrooms -.-. I always do my best to do it at home lol.

There are two things in my mind what I think you are on about, so explain :mrgreen:

anonymous1234
[ Display Name History ]

anonymous1234

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Haha yeah, that's [bleep] awesome (and mean).

Though I have no idea what a Hershey bar is, I presume it's like a Mars Bar or something. But for some reason, I still laughed. xD

It's a bar of chocolate.

There are two things in my mind what I think you are on about, so explain :mrgreen:

I think he means :uhh: but I hope he means =P~ (it was the best smily to symbolize peeing)

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Québec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr
Taking a crap of course -.- Didn't think about the fact a lot of you guys have the mind in the gutter lol.

scootlaboot
[ Display Name History ]

scootlaboot

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • RSN:Scootlaboot
  • RSN2:Reaver02

Taking a crap of course -.- Didn't think about the fact a lot of you guys have the mind in the gutter lol.

Welcome to the Internet, where everyone's mind is so far in the gutter they have to pay rent.

On topic: I often find myself wondering, if anyone besides me thought the pain Olympics was funny.
Posted Image

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

user1991
[ Display Name History ]

user1991

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 895 posts
I like Asian chicks with a passion.

I think drugs are not just not bad, but are actually good. Except alcohol, what a stupid drug.

I got fired in a record 12 seconds of my first job for calling my boss a "conservative neo-nazi ****er"

:)
Hey.

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts
I knock over a lot of boxes of food at places like Publix, I sometimes drink right out of the slushie machine when no one is looking, I also mess up the whole clothes section at wal-mart or target or someplace.

Leoo
[ Display Name History ]

Leoo

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 920 posts
A lot of us look mixing up stuff ay? :lol:

gongusan
[ Display Name History ]

gongusan

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • RSN:Tipit_Troll
  • RSN2:R_u_a_Maca
  • Clan:Mostly solo

Confessions, eh? I'm a gay furry and no one I know IRL knows. I'm afraid of what would happen if I told people.

eew :|

deloriagod
[ Display Name History ]

deloriagod

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,751 posts

I need to confess how my phone really broke to my parents. :?

"Hey Mum, oh yeah, my phone broke because my mate dropped a water bottle on it, which cracked the screen, then we used it as a foot ball, and squished it with our heels."

You can never tell your parents how you ruined your phone. Ever. I ruined mine because I spilled jagermeister on it :oops:

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
Hmm, my calculator dropped from my locker and the screen smashed. Now it doesn't work. I can't tell my parents as that's the third calculator they bought me in a few months.

j0xPu5R.png

Lenin64
[ Display Name History ]

Lenin64

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,249 posts

A couple of friends and I had a serious obsession with fire a while ago.

So basically, we were a bunch of insane idiots looking for fun.

We stole some turpentine from a construction site (like I told you, we were... obsessed), and set it up near a fenced-off highway. We were going to hide it for later use, but someone accidentally kicked it open and it lay on it's side, leaking it's flammable contents.

Being obsessed, like I've told you before, we did not want to waste it. So we threw a match into the puddle of turpentine, and ran our [wagon] off.

A trail of flame leapt up from the ground and into this huge barrel, and almost in slow motion, I saw two portions of it rip apart. The metal was somehow roughly jagged and soft at the same time, and the two halves of the barrel resembled dragon's teeth: a huge plume of flame lifted into the air.

We looked at eachother for a brief second, and ran in separate directions.

Minutes later, we heard sirens.

Sort of like this, but smaller, I once set my friend's bathroom sink on fire. Unfortunately his sink was right next to the shower curtains. They didn't catch fire, though, which was good.
Posted Image
Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users