Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

• Please log in to reply
6128 replies to this topic

Dragonkng198
[ Display Name History ]

Dragonkng198

Biggest Nub on Tip.It

• Members
  • 906 posts

Happiness will be irrelevant anyway when cthulhu makes his triumphant return, we will all bask in his misery

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Stats

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,476 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Or there was a time that I made a thread about a very simple "shortcut" technique to feeling very strong, profound happiness... A technique which is endorsed by the president of the APA, which I learned from my old positive psychology professor in college. I've literally witnessed about a dozen people cry tears of joy for the first time in their lives after using the technique... Yet nobody on these forums wanted to try it :P

repost pls

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

Or there was a time that I made a thread about a very simple "shortcut" technique to feeling very strong, profound happiness... A technique which is endorsed by the president of the APA, which I learned from my old positive psychology professor in college. I've literally witnessed about a dozen people cry tears of joy for the first time in their lives after using the technique... Yet nobody on these forums wanted to try it :P

repost pls

http://forum.tip.it/...4332-gratitude/

77yLQy8.png

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
Psychologists hate him! Try this one simple trick!!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

yeah that shit's OP.

77yLQy8.png

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
Honestly I wish I spent more time concentrating on school earlier on. Now I'm in third year I'm stuck playing catch up attempting to raise my GPA.

j0xPu5R.png

Naive
[ Display Name History ]

Naive

Il Ganodermo

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Naive
  • RSN2:Sman25000
  • Clan:HYT

Honestly I wish I spent more time concentrating on school earlier on. Now I'm in third year I'm stuck playing catch up attempting to raise my GPA.

Challenges make the road to death more fun...

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.

351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN!QFC: 90-91-310-65710712

Naive
[ Display Name History ]

Naive

Il Ganodermo

• Members
  • 1,419 posts

repost pls
http://forum.tip.it/...4332-gratitude/

I like to call this recalibrations for your head. Any emotion can work for this.

351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Naive
[ Display Name History ]

Naive

Il Ganodermo

• Members
  • 1,419 posts

Lmao just because you have scars doesn't mean you're depressed. Are you competently lit? Scars are a remembrance of wounds once had. They're a lesson, so to speak. Lesson of what happened in the past, how you handled it, how you can avoid it in the future, and how to move on with your life. Telling someone they're "depressed" because they have emotional scars is ignorant and completely stupid. You might as well tell a woman her beauty is tainted because she has stretch marks after giving birth. Like seriously, do you even think about the shit you spew sometimes? 

You would love Illaoi. League of Legends champ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users