Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

See Angel Mage, there are people like you in the world :)

I've not been either.

I confess that my other forum I frequent now has a confessin thread, which is at least 4.5 times more lame than this one, so I appreciate this one.

The other one is [cabbage] like "i confess i love hugs"

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Which is why you should stay on this forum. See, we're 4.5x less lame than other forums. That's got to count for something, right?

Yea but I can spam all I want on the other forum, and there's no filter on it. And I can troll I want, and rep [bleep] (reputation system) and ironically we all still get along great. Except for one admin, I got him to rage quit the forum though.

There's too many rules on this forum, it's like... If we lessen up then we'll fall into chaos.

I confess my bedtime was 5 minutes ago. I am working 75 hour weeks at my job *yup* in order to pay for college/pay off credit card debt/get some money in my savings. I am at work like, way more than I am at my apartment, lol.

edit: i typoed the amount of hours

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I love Disney. My dad gets free tickets, so my girlfriend and I just have a big romantic date throughout the whole park - all without having to fork over $200. :shades: It is also home to the most succulent, tasty chicken tenders I've ever had in my life.

Another confession: American Dad is my new favorite show.

Confession: I sleep with a pillow between my knees [...]

Same here. I just can't sleep with that feel of skin touching skin (my own skin touching my own skin).

Also, I can't sleep with socks on. No can do. It makes me feel a hell of a lot hotter, and I can't be hot when I sleep.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I love Disney. My dad gets free tickets, so my girlfriend and I just have a big romantic date throughout the whole park - all without having to fork over $200. :shades: It is also home to the most succulent, tasty chicken tenders I've ever had in my life.

Another confession: American Dad is my new favorite show.

Wow, aren't you fortunate? I don't get how liking American Dad a confession, I love that show! :thumbsup:

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.

[...]I can't sleep with socks on.[...]

Same with me. I can't even be in the house with socks on. I take them off as soon as I get in. I also wear flip flops for most of the summer.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Here here!

Though, I've noticed that some girls' feet aren't totally disgusting. I'll admit, I think the feet on the girl I like (but am trying to get over) look very normal, and actually kinda pretty.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Barefoot is disgusting. Shoes at ALL times.

Yep same here. After many terrible experiences with barefeet in my childhood, I'm always wearing slippers, shoes, socks whatever.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm a socks and shoes kinda guy. I didn't own sandals at all until last year. That meant I even went to the beach in socks and sneakers. Which is inconvenient as hell.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

What kind of socks are you buying?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Confession: I'm from Kentucky and sadly I'm probably the only person in the world that has never been to Disneyland/World. :unsure:

I haven't been there, either. I don't want to go at all, though. That kind of theme park stuff isn't appealing to me at all.

Never went there either. Not really interested though.

You guys are seriously missing out. I've been to Disney World with my entire family (G&G, Aunt, Uncle, two cousins, Mom, Dad, Sister) three times. Once when I was in second grade, again in 6th, and the last time in 10th grade. My grandparents are relatively well-off and love spending their money on family so they fly everyone down and put us up in one of the resorts for about five days. We're probably going to go again over Christmas break this year. I absolutely loved it every time I've been there. You have permission to act like a total child anywhere in the Disney complex and it can be tons of fun if you let it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I HATE sandals. They hurt my feet. But I'm cool with goin' barefoot (as long as the person doesn't "forget" to clip their toe nails, if you know what I mean...) -.-

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

What's wrong with being barefooted?

Walking on warm sand with barefeet is an amazing feeling.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Never said there was something wrong with walking on sand while barefooted.

I like to walk on sand barefooted, but being barefooted in general? No tanks.

Yeah; certain places it is okay and would otherwise be stupid to wear shoes: the beach, the shower, swimming pools...usually things involving water.

But people are barefoot around the house and put their [cabbage] all over everything. It irks me.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg