A better way to slay Dagannoths! ~Revamped!~

Lord_Shalaj

I decided not to post back as you are a silly person. But since you said i was flaming i shall answer back one last time.

I am not flaming: let's see...this is dagannoth at chaos tunnel guide and i am for that spot so i am discussing it with you (But you obviously take it as a argument). From what i see: i have been at Dagannoth at chaos tunnels and ones at lighthouse: and there is no way that the lighthouse beats the ones at chaos tunnels.

Chaos tunnels: Easier, proffitable, equal exp (Same as you would get at lighthouse)...and alot crimson drops. Very fast kills, and add Piety and you will be killing a dagannoth between 6-10 secs. I would kill dagannoths at chaos in 2 hits (as i can hit 40-53 with piety). Now your gonna say "What does hp matter?", well i could do the same thing at lighthouse: only the difference is drops, competition and the profit.

You earn less cash, lower charms and it's more competition. And if you kill the level 74 dagannoths (which is alot of them, and rarely a lvl 90=120hp=120 slayer exp, then if you kill the lvl 74 you get 74 slayer exp so it's little.) Where the slayer exp at chaos is constant at 85.

Lighthouse: With cannon very good, good snap seed (But not always), alot green+gold charms, great exp if you were alone: but most of time i was there i was not alone. On top of it: as i said, if a player put up a cannon and then cannon interrupted my side of cave (Which it did) i will go and use the cannon to my advantange (Leech exp). You might say "That's dirty", but the fact that the player is stealing all monsters in cave isen't?

So at lighthouse you meet competition and at chaos you don't: and what does that say? It says that the exp (slayer+combat) is affected by competition which makes it slow.

That is what i know: you call my points stupids? I don't get why that is, cause last i remember i spent alot of my time from combat 85-110 at Waterbirth making spined sets.

I have met Giant rock crabs: made 1 set of rock shell and sold for 400k, bad idea as it took far to long. Very high defense.

I have met Wallasalki's: I killed them and made 4 sets where i sold em for 400-450K each. They hit max 26 or 27 i do not remember, but very strong magic monsters.

I have met ranger dagannoths (level 88, same as in chaos): and made over 40 Spined sets and sold each for 300-350K. They hit max 26, but it's very inaccurate missile they shot so it does not happend to often.

So yes my points are stupid, since i have got clue on dagannoths+waterbirth island (their home)+ i am posting in a dagannoth guide that's about ones in chaos tunnels.

Have a nice day.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently completed a Daganoth task here, I was pleasantly surprised. Granted the slayer xp was probably lesser than what I could of earned at the lighthouse, I enjoyed the charms and the fun of it. Thank you for this!

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I decided not to post back as you are a silly person. But since you said i was flaming i shall answer back one last time.

I am not flaming: let's see...this is dagannoth at chaos tunnel guide and i am for that spot so i am discussing it with you (But you obviously take it as a argument). From what i see: i have been at Dagannoth at chaos tunnels and ones at lighthouse: and there is no way that the lighthouse beats the ones at chaos tunnels.

Chaos tunnels: Easier, proffitable, equal exp (Same as you would get at lighthouse)...and alot crimson drops. Very fast kills, and add Piety and you will be killing a dagannoth between 6-10 secs. I would kill dagannoths at chaos in 2 hits (as i can hit 40-53 with piety). Now your gonna say "What does hp matter?", well i could do the same thing at lighthouse: only the difference is drops, competition and the profit.

You earn less cash, lower charms and it's more competition. And if you kill the level 74 dagannoths (which is alot of them, and rarely a lvl 90=120hp=120 slayer exp, then if you kill the lvl 74 you get 74 slayer exp so it's little.) Where the slayer exp at chaos is constant at 85.

Lighthouse: With cannon very good, good snap seed (But not always), alot green+gold charms, great exp if you were alone: but most of time i was there i was not alone. On top of it: as i said, if a player put up a cannon and then cannon interrupted my side of cave (Which it did) i will go and use the cannon to my advantange (Leech exp). You might say "That's dirty", but the fact that the player is stealing all monsters in cave isen't?

So at lighthouse you meet competition and at chaos you don't: and what does that say? It says that the exp (slayer+combat) is affected by competition which makes it slow.

That is what i know: you call my points stupids? I don't get why that is, cause last i remember i spent alot of my time from combat 85-110 at Waterbirth making spined sets.

I have met Giant rock crabs: made 1 set of rock shell and sold for 400k, bad idea as it took far to long. Very high defense.

I have met Wallasalki's: I killed them and made 4 sets where i sold em for 400-450K each. They hit max 26 or 27 i do not remember, but very strong magic monsters.

I have met ranger dagannoths (level 88, same as in chaos): and made over 40 Spined sets and sold each for 300-350K. They hit max 26, but it's very inaccurate missile they shot so it does not happend to often.

So yes my points are stupid, since i have got clue on dagannoths+waterbirth island (their home)+ i am posting in a dagannoth guide that's about ones in chaos tunnels.

Have a nice day.

Nice credentials, cannoning them in the lighthouse is far more efficient then this method, don't debate with kent on this, it is a fact. Now that's all I'm saying is that its more efficient, so... don't flame me?

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

• 2 weeks later...

Inuashakent, your claims that Lighthouse is better even after reading my guide surprise me.

The only area where it lacks in ability is the speed, but does the cannon fire for free?

I have timed myself at the Chaos Tunnels (using my Titans timer), and found out that I finished a task of 130 odd Dagannoths in 33 minutes. Using a cannon at lighthouse finishes the task for me in 15 minutes. Cannon uses 200k+ [often funded by a snapdragon seed, so 170k], and CT gets you 150k+ profit.

You are ready to waste 170k for a matter of 18 minutes? (Yes, I do finish them in CT in half an hour, because as SirHemen rightly says, its only a matter of 3-4 hits)..Yes, Yes, Time = Money and all that is known..but totally throwing away nice chunks of money at a good task just for finishing it faster is well..a little foolish.

Thats not all, I thought you, of all people, the owner of a humongous guide on summoning, is underrating the value of 30 Crimson Charms as compared to 50 Gold Charms? It doesn't take a genius to figure which charm will be better and more worth the time. (Taking average xp of Crimson as 350, and Gold as 70).

It is your wish in the end..whether to spend extra 18 minutes (depends on quantity, but close) to make a profit of 150k+ and not lose another 170k and make around 15k Summoning experience (all charms included) or spend 170k, get a shiny, round snapdragon seed and start dancing with your excellent amount of 50 Gold Charms.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

PS: Thanks SirHemen for the video :)

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Inuashakent, your claims that Lighthouse is better even after reading my guide surprise me.

The only area where it lacks in ability is the speed, but does the cannon fire for free?

No, but it's by far more efficient.

I have timed myself at the Chaos Tunnels (using my Titans timer), and found out that I finished a task of 130 odd Dagannoths in 33 minutes. Using a cannon at lighthouse finishes the task for me in 15 minutes. Cannon uses 200k+ [often funded by a snapdragon seed, so 170k], and CT gets you 150k+ profit.

Efficiency. This method is not better, only an alternative.

You are ready to waste 170k for a matter of 18 minutes? (Yes, I do finish them in CT in half an hour, because as SirHemen rightly says, its only a matter of 3-4 hits)..Yes, Yes, Time = Money and all that is known..but totally throwing away nice chunks of money at a good task just for finishing it faster is well..a little foolish.

It's not foolish? Thats around 600k gp/hour from your rates, and I can easily make 800k +/hour from GWD.

Thats not all, I thought you, of all people, the owner of a humongous guide on summoning, is underrating the value of 30 Crimson Charms as compared to 50 Gold Charms? It doesn't take a genius to figure which charm will be better and more worth the time. (Taking average xp of Crimson as 350, and Gold as 70).

50 Gold charms extremely fast is much better than a slow 30 crimson charms.

It is your wish in the end..whether to spend extra 18 minutes (depends on quantity, but close) to make a profit of 150k+ and not lose another 170k and make around 15k Summoning experience (all charms included) or spend 170k, get a shiny, round snapdragon seed and start dancing with your excellent amount of 50 Gold Charms.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

PS: Thanks SirHemen for the video :)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Is this a joke? As I said, the power factor of the cannon that is faster is compensated by far by the costs or even more. No HP experience and half ranging experience is another issue. I don't see how it is more efficient.

Method is much better. Proved using above facts and lots of help from SirHemen

It's not foolish? Thats around 600k gp/hour from your rates, and I can easily make 800k +/hour from GWD.

What you "can" or "could" is garbage in relation to GWD. You can go on 5 dropless trips and then get a 5m split on your 6th Bandos trip. Will that count as 5m/hour money made? Your basing your money making abilities on luck and while dagannoths do have that small element of luck along too, it is divided into a variety of drops to ensure profit rather than a few rare drops which people hardly get. [i have GWD'ed a lot, so I know what I'm talking]

Gold: 70 Average xp per pouch

Experience: 70 x 2x [seeing that you can get double the golds by the time you get the amount of crimsons from CT]

= 70 x 2 x 50

= 7000 Summoning experience

Crimson: 350 average per pouch

Experience: 350x

= 350 x 30

= 10500 Summoning experience.

:thumbdown:

Rest assured, your guide is immediately ticked as "obsolete" in my list. [Couldn't find a more polite word 8-) ]

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

30db3v5.jpg

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Lets summarize this.

Ct:

33 mins, 30 crimsons, 150k profit

Lighthouse:

15 mins, 50 golds = 10 crims, 170k loss.

To save 18 mins, you sacrifice 20 crimsons and 320k.

Waterfiends break even at ~100 crims/hour, so it takes 12 mins to get 20 crims.

You have 6 minutes left to make that 320k back.

So, if you make of 3.2m/hour, go lighthouse. We're not even factoring in xp, you get slightly more combat xp in the chaos tunnels because you don't get halved cannon xp there.

The Ct dagganoths don't seem so bad to me.

2dvjurb.png

Is this a joke? As I said, the power factor of the cannon that is faster is compensated by far by the costs or even more. No HP experience and half ranging experience is another issue. I don't see how it is more efficient.

Slayer xp is much more important, as you'll max out before 99 Slayer.

Method is much better. Proved using above facts and lots of help from SirHemen

Which I disputed.

What you "can" or "could" is garbage in relation to GWD. You can go on 5 dropless trips and then get a 5m split on your 6th Bandos trip. Will that count as 5m/hour money made? Your basing your money making abilities on luck and while dagannoths do have that small element of luck along too, it is divided into a variety of drops to ensure profit rather than a few rare drops which people hardly get. [i have GWD'ed a lot, so I know what I'm talking]

Ok. However, cash/hour is the average. You can go GWD as much as you want, it doesn't really make you any more credible.

Gold: 70 Average xp per pouch

Experience: 70 x 2x [seeing that you can get double the golds by the time you get the amount of crimsons from CT]

= 70 x 2 x 50

= 7000 Summoning experience

Crimson: 350 average per pouch

Experience: 350x

= 350 x 30

= 10500 Summoning experience.

:thumbdown:

Rest assured, your guide is immediately ticked as "obsolete" in my list. [Couldn't find a more polite word 8-) ]

You look like an idiot here, as you're falming my guide, yet your information is straight up wrong. Sure, it's 7000 xp to 10,500 xp, but you're forgetting you get charms (more than) 2 times faster, which makes it 14k sum xp to 10.5k xp. Secondly, those summoning rates are wrong, as I will explain below.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

Lets summarize this.

Ct:

33 mins, 30 crimsons, 150k profit

Lighthouse:

15 mins, 50 golds = 10 crims, 170k loss.

To save 18 mins, you sacrifice 20 crimsons and 320k.

Waterfiends break even at ~100 crims/hour, so it takes 12 mins to get 20 crims.

You have 6 minutes left to make that 320k back.

So, if you make of 3.2m/hour, go lighthouse. We're not even factoring in xp, you get slightly more combat xp in the chaos tunnels because you don't get halved cannon xp there.

The Ct dagganoths don't seem so bad to me.

Hmm... this is the first valid point that I see from this forum. Hard math truely is the answer. However, about the comment about ranged xp, you get much more than enough combat xp, making it almost useful for a true Slayer. Ranged xp, on the other hand, sacrifises efficiency just to obtain Ranged xp.

However, the information you started with is wrong. (You're using Zarfot's numbers, as I can see.) The below will be based on a 171.

1) You don't get 50 charms. Zarfot says there is a 25% chance of a Gold charm, 7% for green, 4% for crimsons, and 2% for blue.

That's 3718 for gold, 2736 for crimsons, 2677 for blue, and 1843 for green. = 10974 xp per 171. (15 minute task, according to Zarfot.) So that's 51340 Summoning xp.

For your spot, that's 38 Crimsons, 14 Gold, 11 Green, 1 Blue for 171.

That's 15200 for crimsons, 1218 for gold, 1694, and 783 for blue. = 18895, which takes (100 xp per Dags, and 35k/hour.) So that is 350 kills per hour. That's 38673 Summoning xp per hour.

87 xp per gold, 400 for crimsons, 783 per blue, 154 per green.

Zarfot says you can get 900-730 kills/hour possible, so I'll take 800 for Lighthouse and 350 for CT.

51340 Summoning xp per hour and 80k Slayer xp, and 38673 Summoning xp per hour and 35k Slayer xp.

Remember, it takes around 3 p pots for Piety at Lighthouse (according to Zarfot), but it takes over 7-9 (going to count it as 7) for Dagannoths (according to RuneHQ calculator.) That's an extra 4 p pots, making it an extra 30k or so for costs, on top of the other costs for Range prayer.

You can gain 50k (if you include crimsons + other charms.) Summoning xp/hour at Waterfiends, so you need exactly 15 minutes (strangely.) to make up for the Summoning xp lost.

120k (remember, costs of other p pots) vs 15 minutes.

That's 480k per hour.

If you're going to say don't Piety, it doesn't matter. It might lower the costs by a little, but it would also lower the kills alot. Also, it's going to make it a slightly less more (well, less for average people) efficient.

If you make (around) 480k/hour, go to the Lighthouse. Anybody can make double that, if they GWD.

inuyashakent-2.png

51340 Summoning xp per hour and 80k Slayer xp, and 38673 Summoning xp per hour and 35k Slayer xp.

That's just under 30 minutes per 171 task for Ct, and 13 minutes per 171 task in the lighthouse. You gain 19336 summoning xp/task in Ct, and 11160 xp in the lighthouse. Difference is 8176 xp, 50k summ xp/hour at fiends, so 10 minutes at waterfiends needed to make up for the summoning xp lost per task (I think 50k xp/hour is a slight exaggeration, 100 crimsons/hour is more realistic as not everyone is maxed and/or has a pony).

We lower the profit made by the Ct daggs to 120k/hour, to factor in the 4 extra prayer pots used. We still lose ~1k/dagganoth or 171k/task at lighthouse.

It takes 17 minutes less to do the task in the lighthouse, but you need 10 minutes of waterfiends to make up for the xp lost every task.

To save 7 minutes, we sacrifice 120k + 171k = 291k, that's still 2.5m/hour.

Remember, it takes around 3 p pots for Piety at Lighthouse (according to Zarfot), but it takes over 7-9 (going to count it as 7) for Dagannoths (according to RuneHQ calculator.) That's an extra 4 p pots, making it an extra 30k or so for costs, on top of the other costs for Range prayer.

You can gain 50k (if you include crimsons + other charms.) Summoning xp/hour at Waterfiends, so you need exactly 15 minutes (strangely.) to make up for the Summoning xp lost.

120k (remember, costs of other p pots) vs 15 minutes.

That's 480k per hour.

I have this feeling that either I'm completely messing things up, or you went wrong here by not factoring in the money lost on cannon in the lighthouse, or messing up tasks (120k profit) and hours (15 minutes at fiends).

And this:

87 xp per gold

Are barker toads worth making?

2dvjurb.png

Nice guide, only a few things:

You can go directly to the dagannoths room from the bronze dragon/earth warrior room, I do it all the time

If you're going there for xp/drops, and your planning on staying a long time, Beasts of Burden become a must. You'll get a lot of hides, gloves and boots.

Oh and if you want to, you can use these pictures:

All loot from my last trip:

ctdagstrip.jpg

Pricecheck on tradables:

Ctdagstirp.jpg

In that trip I used 47 doses of prayer restore (88k gp), and three tortoises

I killed around 250 Dagannoths, gaining around 85k xp in defence, and 30k hp xp

Ended with a nice 125k gp profit and a defence level :)

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

Slayer xp is much more important, as you'll max out before 99 Slayer.

And money grows on trees doesn't it for you? Cannon is not funded easily, and is a little cheaper if you make the balls yourself but that won't be "efficient", eh?

And Slayer experience is of NO USE if your combat levels aren't high. Enjoy your 85 slayer with around 75 hitpoints and 70 attack and strength. Will it be any good to kill 10 Abyssal Demons a trip? :?

Which I disputed.

You told me cannon is more efficient and kept repeating that in further posts.

Well disputed =D>

I still await your proper answer rather than one or two lines picked out of random.

Ok. However, cash/hour is the average. You can go GWD as much as you want, it doesn't really make you any more credible.

You look like an idiot here, as you're falming my guide, yet your information is straight up wrong. Sure, it's 7000 xp to 10,500 xp, but you're forgetting you get charms (more than) 2 times faster, which makes it 14k sum xp to 10.5k xp. Secondly, those summoning rates are wrong, as I will explain below.

Zamorak help me..who in the world am I talking to? :roll:

You agreed to 50 Gold Charms in 15 minutes from Lighthouse

You agreed to 30 Crimson Charms in 33 minutes (make it 30 for easier calcs) from CT

Also, if you look at the pictures clearly, the CT dagannoths drop a higher rate of charms (all charms), The Gold charms collected is nearly 40%+ of the crimsons, whereas at Lighthouse you get hardly 8-9 Crimsons per 50 of them.

1 hour at CT: 60 Crimsons, 25 Gold, 10 Green, 4 Blues (average for green and blues, yes, blue is more common at CT)

1 hour at Lighthouse: 200 Gold, 25 Crimsons, 5 Greens, 2 Blues

Total xp for CT: 60 x 350 + 25 x 70 + 10 x 100 + 4 x 500

= 21000 + 1750 + 1000 + 2000

= 25750 Summoning experience

Total xp for Lighthouse: 200 x 70 + 25 x 350 + 2 x 500 + 5 x 100

= 14000 + 8750 + 1000 + 500

= 24250 Summoning Experience

And now your losing another 170k for the 24k Summoning experience whereas you could make upto 350k from the same task (saving the money spent for cannonballs added) and make 1k more summoning experience.

I can quite see who is the one acting like a fool here...

If the owner of a summoning guide cannot prioritise the value of charms based on quantity, what will the condition of the guide be?

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

30db3v5.jpg

PvP drops:

And now your losing another 170k for the 24k Summoning experience whereas you could make upto 350k from the same task (saving the money spent for cannonballs added) and make 1k more summoning experience.

You're messing up tasks and hours here. It's 170k/task, not per hour.

Total xp for CT: 60 x 325 + 25 x 68 + 10 x 120 + 4 x 700

= 19500 + 1700 + 1200 + 2800

= 25200 Summoning experience

Total xp for Lighthouse: 200 x 68 + 25 x 325 + 2 x 700 + 5 x 120

= 13600 + 8125 + 1400 + 600

= 23750 Summoning Experience

Your charm xp rates are off, I tried to fix them in the quote above. That's what I get at 80 summoning.

Let's assume we get 4 dagganoth tasks in a row of 171 dagganoths. Those tasks will take 1 hour to complete in the lighthouse, 2 hours in the Chaos tunnels.

You will gain 600k (150k/task) in the chaos tunnels, and get 50400 summoning xp in charms.

You will lose 700k (~175k/task) in the lighthouse, and get 23750 summoning xp in charms.

The difference: 1.3m and 26650 summoning xp lost in the lighthouse. If we go by Inuashakent's number of 50k summoning xp/hour at waterfiends, it will take 32 minutes to get 26650 summoning xp. We'll have 28 minutes left to make 1.3m.

You will have to make 2785k/hour for lighthouse to be more efficient.

No matter how I calculate it, it seems like you always have to make at least 2.5m/hour. I guess the chaos tunnels are more efficient.

2dvjurb.png

You're messing up tasks and hours here. It's 170k/task, not per hour.

Total xp for CT: 60 x 325 + 25 x 68 + 10 x 120 + 4 x 700

= 19500 + 1700 + 1200 + 2800

= 25200 Summoning experience

Total xp for Lighthouse: 200 x 68 + 25 x 325 + 2 x 700 + 5 x 120

= 13600 + 8125 + 1400 + 600

= 23750 Summoning Experience

Your charm xp rates are off, I tried to fix them in the quote above. That's what I get at 80 summoning.

Let's assume we get 4 dagganoth tasks in a row of 171 dagganoths. Those tasks will take 1 hour to complete in the lighthouse, 2 hours in the Chaos tunnels.

You will gain 600k (150k/task) in the chaos tunnels, and get 50400 summoning xp in charms.

You will lose 700k (~175k/task) in the lighthouse, and get 23750 summoning xp in charms.

The difference: 1.3m and 26650 summoning xp lost in the lighthouse. If we go by Inuashakent's number of 50k summoning xp/hour at waterfiends, it will take 32 minutes to get 26650 summoning xp. We'll have 28 minutes left to make 1.3m.

You will have to make 2785k/hour for lighthouse to be more efficient.

No matter how I calculate it, it seems like you always have to make at least 2.5m/hour. I guess the chaos tunnels are more efficient.

The rates for Gold and Crimsons start from very low and go upto 93 and 450 odd respectively so it gets hard to calculate the average. Thanks anyway for helping me proving my point. :)

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

30db3v5.jpg

PvP drops:

That's 15200 for crimsons, 1218 for gold, 1694, and 783 for blue. = 18895, which takes (100 xp per Dags, and 35k/hour.) So that is 350 kills per hour. That's 38673 Summoning xp per hour.

That's 3718 for gold, 2736 for crimsons, 2677 for blue, and 1843 for green. = 10974 xp per 171. (15 minute task, according to Zarfot.) So that's 51340 Summoning xp.

Calculate in the other charms, and that's what you'll get. You get more summoning xp off Dagannoths, which tells you you guys are wrong before you started. If you do it with that math, and calculate the costs on Piety (If you're not, you can't use Zarfot's rates of 350 kill/hour. It will lower to at least 300-320/hour.)

The rates for Gold and Crimsons start from very low and go upto 93 and 450 odd respectively so it gets hard to calculate the average. Thanks anyway for helping me proving my point.

That's why I averaged them out to what normal people make, at an average level... which I consider halfway.

inuyashakent-2.png

Calculate in the other charms, and that's what you'll get. You get more summoning xp off Dagannoths, which tells you you guys are wrong before you started.

Difference between those two: 240k/hour (120k/task when using piety) profit in Ct, 700k loss under the Lighthouse. 940k.

It takes 15 minutes at waterfiends to get back the summoning xp lost by doing them in the chaos tunnels, 4*940k is 3840k/hour needed for lighthouse to be more efficient.

This is even more messed up :?. Seems weird to me to calculate in hours instead of in tasks, as it's slayer.

2dvjurb.png

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to give video earlier, but i changed my mind (Just as i do when i try to prove something). But i owed you it as i promised you:

Dagannoths at Chaos Tunnel:

http://www.dailymotion.com/Dragonfang20 ... videogames

Anyhow...other info

Last 5 Dagannoth tasks:

on each task i got a helmet (Farseer,Warrior,Archer or Berserker):

I got berserker, archer and farseer. I don't know what order, but i got 1 helm each task expect last one.

Calculate in the other charms, and that's what you'll get. You get more summoning xp off Dagannoths, which tells you you guys are wrong before you started.

Difference between those two: 240k/hour (120k/task when using piety) profit in Ct, 700k loss under the Lighthouse. 940k.

It takes 15 minutes at waterfiends to get back the summoning xp lost by doing them in the chaos tunnels, 4*940k is 3840k/hour needed for lighthouse to be more efficient.

This is even more messed up :?. Seems weird to me to calculate in hours instead of in tasks, as it's slayer.

You forgot Slayer xp.

And about it being wierd, ... math tends to seem wierd at times, as it gives unsuspected results.

inuyashakent-2.png

Simply said - You can make all your summoning experience back at waterfiends by using the saved time but you *cannot* recover your money in the given time limit.

And thats what makes the difference.

Thanks SirHemen for the video :), just for confirmation, you use Restore Potion along with Dragon Battleaxe? If that is the case, I suggest you use super restore and kick off some prayer potions. Serves both purposes and saves space which is very important ;)

Adding video to first page. :)

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

30db3v5.jpg

PvP drops:

Simply said - You can make all your summoning experience back at waterfiends by using the saved time but you *cannot* recover your money in the given time limit.

And thats what makes the difference.

Thanks SirHemen for the video :), just for confirmation, you use Restore Potion along with Dragon Battleaxe? If that is the case, I suggest you use super restore and kick off some prayer potions. Serves both purposes and saves space which is very important ;)

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

You're ignoring Slayer experience, again. I'm not saying this spot is bad, because it's not. I'm not saying it is revolutionary.

inuyashakent-2.png

You're ignoring Slayer experience, again. I'm not saying this spot is bad, because it's not. I'm not saying it is revolutionary.

If you finish a Dagannoth task in Lighthouse and get 15k slayer experience and then you go recover your summoning experience lost at waterfiends...your slayer experience *remains the same!*

You are only recovering the summoning experience. At the end of your collecting charms at waterfiends, your 30 minutes are up in which you could have not have bothered with the charms at waterfiends, would not be facing a nice chunk of loss and could have used money to help your slayering better and also your slayer xp from CT will be higher. I am not going by xp/hour, as you have mentioned, to recover you must go to waterfiends and get some charms otherwise Lighthouse dagannoths have no competition at all.

Again, your slayer xp will not change when you are recovering your charms.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

30db3v5.jpg

PvP drops:

Just change the title to KILL dagannoth and everything will be alright #-o

Nice guide :)

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/