Combat

EdgedThesis

I was at the game but didn't see the fight. I heard he hit his head on the ground or something. He died like a week after the fight.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a name as fighter, only as a good fighter. I wont go looking for fights for no reason but if someone starts something I'll make sure I'm the one to finish it. Going around starting fights while trying to look cool infront of your friends is cowardly, immature and dangerous. You're only starting the fight so you'll look "cool" and if you do get your [wagon] kicked then your friends are there to jump in, you wouldn't start one on your own now would you? If you're that type of person, you're a coward :|

Being a good fighter has come to me pretty easy as I'm tall, fast and strong. I do Judo which always helps to finish someone off :lol: Nothing like headbutting them followed by 3 punches to the stomach and then being thrown over my back for the finisher.

This is stupid. You probably think your hella sick if you fight hella people but your not. Honestly it's stupid. Two guys I know got in a fight after a Giants game last year. They weren't really my friends but I had hung out with them a few times. One punch. That was it. One kid died and the other is in jail. I went to the funeral and I saw his mother sitting there. It's just ridiculous. Over absolutely nothing and now the kids dead. Just because the other kid was trying to be cool.

People who fight in some martial arts thing (Like judo) are fine. There are rules, there's a judge/ref there, it's not as stupid. People who fight out of anger or out of retaliation are okay. People get physical when angry. It's expected. People who fight for the sake of fighting, who set up fight clubs at school, who fight other people (Who may or may not want to fight back) to seem cool, no. Just no. Hate those people.

There's a kid at my school, he's like that. One of my friends (Not very popular) got into an argument with another guy (An even less popular kid, but apparently this kid didn't know that), and they were going to settle things by themselves. Then the kid I mentioned, he jumps on my friend out of nowhere. Everyone already hated him, and now everyone hates him more. He tried to fight someone to seem cool, but ended up actually defending an even less cool ( -.- ) guy. Fail.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I can fight. Period. I've gotten into trouble through fighting, paid fines, assault charges, probation. It's really not worth it, if someone makes you mad just let them go, unless of course they swing at you first. I used to go around looking for trouble because I knew that I could.

Now a days I'm alot more calm and easy going and won't fight unless forced too. Not too long ago a friend of mine got into a fight with some random kid, over a girl that they had just met. My friend punched him, he fell and hit his head on a fire hydrant and died, now my friend is in jail and his life is ruined all because of 1 punch. Not worth it.

Wow, I guess you really did grow up in Mr. Roger's neighborhood then.

PS: We're only on the internet and you still think I'm a tough guy? Dang, I'm honored. 8-)

So, like, are you illiterate or something? Because I never said anything about not fighting. I've been in my own share of fights too. Some I've won, most I've lost, and yet, somehow, life goes on. And you're really easy to troll. I'd recommend staying off the internet until you can tell the difference between trolling and being serious.

And an "internet tough guy" is exactly what it sounds like. A guy who acts tough on the internet or makes threats against others on the internet because he thinks he can get his e-penis bigger by doing so.

Whatever. It was a stupid joke. You took it too far by taking it seriously.

Back on topic. I am not a fair fighter. I use everything and anything to my advantage. Groin kicks, throat punches, whatever it takes. If I found a lead pipe on the ground, I would most certainly wail on the opponent with it. I have no idiotic sense of "honor". Honor is for losers. Morality goes straight out the window in a fight.

Only been in the odd fight back in highschool, typical pubescent (sp?) male-teen stuff.

Had bother from drunk people a few times but i'd rather walk away from someone who is clearly wasted and let them shout obscenities at me than fight them. (Unless they do something which really annoys me..doesn't happen very often).

As for the "kicking-in-the-testicles-is-dishonourable" or whatever argument, if someone starts on me in the street, unprovoked and trying to cause harm to me or tries to take my wallet, i couldn't give a damn if they get testicular cancer if i kick them in the nuts. All "honour" went out the window when they started on me/tried to take my wallet.

I never start a fight, i will gladly walk away from a heated argument which could turn into a fight but if they hit me first, i'm gonna punch them back.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Agreed with the two above me. A fight is a fight, anything goes, theres no '10 commandmends of fighting' whatever is needed to inflict pain and suffering to your opponent and make them lose goes. For example whenever I get into a fight I take my shirt off first to avoid what happened to this guy. The last fight I was in was against some wanna be tough guy 'thug' who wore 10x shirts. So he came at me and I took his shirt wrapped it around his head a few times and had the rest of it in my left hand and then proceeded to wail on him for a good 5 minutes until he was unconscious. Too bad buddy.

So, like, are you illiterate or something? Because I never said anything about not fighting. I've been in my own share of fights too. Some I've won, most I've lost, and yet, somehow, life goes on. And you're really easy to troll. I'd recommend staying off the internet until you can tell the difference between trolling and being serious.

You're admitting that you're a troll. What does that tell me about you?

And an "internet tough guy" is exactly what it sounds like. A guy who acts tough on the internet or makes threats against others on the internet because he thinks he can get his e-penis bigger by doing so.

You don't see the hypocrisy of claiming that we're all liars, yet telling us you beat up a whole football team? Also, who ever made any threats? Will you point them out for me? Oh... you can't. You're pulling flames out of thin air just for the sake of having ammo. Nice, really nice.

Whatever. It was a stupid joke. You took it too far by taking it seriously.

Keyword: Stupid. That doesn't count as a joke - it counts as trolling, which you admitted to.

Back on topic. I am not a fair fighter. I use everything and anything to my advantage. Groin kicks, throat punches, whatever it takes. If I found a lead pipe on the ground, I would most certainly wail on the opponent with it. I have no idiotic sense of "honor". Honor is for losers. Morality goes straight out the window in a fight.

Thanks, you painted a vivid picture of which type of person you are. They're still human beings like you and me, and if you read the whole thread you'd see that there are cases where people even died from one punch.

Honestly...

The total amount of fights that have actually taken place in this thread is somewhere around 0 to .5.

What kind of joke is that? Saying that it is a joke just sounds like an excuse for making a really dumb statement.

I await your irrelevant flames.

Did you know that not being able to detect sarcasm is a sign of mental [developmentally delayed]ation?

In case you couldn't tell, me beating up the football team was sarcasm, which was oh-so-cleverly poking fun at the many doubtlessly real feats of people coming to post in this thread. I'm not saying everyone's lying, but this is the internet.

And being an internet tough guy isn't limited to threats, if you hade been careful enough with your reading. If you really care this much, feel free to go read the article about them on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Then looks like you are the one making the misunderstanding. Read this quote chain very carefully, then maybe you'll get it.

Oh, and one time I took out the entire football team by myself.

Fights happen everyday. You're talking like they're a myth or something. Do you live in Mr. Roger's neighborhood by chance?

Mr. Roger's neighborhood doesn't have a highschool with a football team.

Also, now you're putting words into my mouth. Knock that off.

I'm gonna go to sleep now, so if your internet tough guy self wants to [bleep] and moan at me some more tomorrow about me making fun of you, feel free to pm me or something.

1. You use sarcasm to point out that we're all bluffing on this thread.

2. I tell you that fights aren't as rare as you think.

3. You say that I'm putting words in your mouth and call me an internet tough guy.

Seriously, what in the hell is your problem you troll? Who's the real "internet tough guy"? Your posts make no sense whatsoever - they're all over the place and the only purpose they serve is to insult.

This is stupid. You probably think your hella sick if you fight hella people but your not. Honestly it's stupid. Two guys I know got in a fight after a Giants game last year. They weren't really my friends but I had hung out with them a few times. One punch. That was it. One kid died and the other is in jail. I went to the funeral and I saw his mother sitting there. It's just ridiculous. Over absolutely nothing and now the kids dead. Just because the other kid was trying to be cool.

The hell? Was is some sort of falcon punch or something?

I couldn't help but lol hard.

When I say you're putting words into my mouth, I mean you're saying that I'm saying I've never been in a fight.

Wait a sec! Why would you even bring that up? Why would it matter? You're yelling at us for the simple fact that we said we've been in fights - yet you're doing the same exact thing. That post is so full of hypocrisy that I'm afraid to look at it again.

About the entire 'Honor' thing--

In my case, it's not about honor. It's about fear. Since I'm not going to kill my opponent, I'm afraid that if I kick him in the balls, he'll either get up right then and try to obliterate mine-- or even worse, wait a week and let an elaborate plan somehow cause me extreme pain.

...In that area.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

I am seriously laughing at [edit] everyone in this thread right now. These posts are hilarious.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I am seriously laughing at everyone in this thread right now. These posts are hilarious.

Only someone jealous of our superb underground fighting skills would say something like that. Weakling.

:(

There are a few in this thread [ex] who I can see as tough opponents based on the vibe I'm getting from their posts. Most, err, no.

[Your point is correct though. I have never been in a fight (full out) in my life before, and unless someone is trying to rape my girlfriend I probably never will.]

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

[Your point is correct though. I have never been in a fight (full out) in my life before, and unless someone is trying to rape my girlfriend I probably never will.]

Going against the message that this thread is sending out, that's probably a good thing.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I've only been in one real fight before, and that was a couple years ago. However, thanks to the recent insurgence of random violence (some random dude got beat to death over $50 on my old street, for example), I'm taking self defense classes. I'm only an orange belt in BASIC karate, but I'm not the easiest person to beat in my area. While my overall damage output without a weapon is deplorable, I can take an insane amount of damage myself. I'm also capable of seeing things that some other people wouldn't notice in a fight, which is where most of my serious damage comes from.

As far as honor goes, the severity of how I fight is in relation to the situation. If it's some drunk, then I'll likely only do enough to either chase him off or knock him out and pass him to his buddies to let him sleep it off. If it's a fight for the life of someone I care about, then the best description of my fighting style would be "the endless combo". The only time I'd stop hitting my opponent is if he's either out of range or just out. Also, in that situation, I would try to have every single strike be potentially fatal or at least open that window. It's amazing how many different spots there are to kill someone, or cripple them to the point of them being useless in a fight. In the worst situations, I can be brutal, which is one of the few things that scares the {cabbage} out of me. :?

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.