Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

make 200K+ an hr in f2p not rune mining or merchanting!!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

asianboy7o7
[ Display Name History ]

asianboy7o7

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,284 posts

Oh meh god. I made 80k in 30 minutes on a test account. :o

WHY DID I DO RUNE MYSTERIES!? *cries*

nice ive yet to do it for more than 10 minutes though as i didnt intend to use this for myself
Posted Image

Yomyth105
[ Display Name History ]

Yomyth105

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,092 posts
  • RSN:Pyro Xeron
this is great money. especially in f2p and u can do with with low stats. the only thing that stinks is that many have done rune mysteries so this doesnt work for most characters other than pures. maybe put money making for a pure.

Lore
[ Display Name History ]

Lore

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Lorexvath
  • RSN2:Sixthplumber
  • Clan:Tal Shiar Alliance
It's not just Ice titans these are used for.

Making air tiaras is excellent rc exp

pto6
[ Display Name History ]

pto6

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:pto6
  • RSN2:godofwar3999
Umm.... You should've kept this to your self.

Now some people will tell other people, then it will spread.

The price for air talismans and Ice Titan Pouches will fall.

:shame:

Good luck.
Posted Image
Pto6's Ultimate Blog!
Any of those pics will take you to my blog.
If you wanna ask me a question PM me on here or on RS.

<!-- m -->http://youtube.com/godofwar3999<!-- m -->

dutchphoenix
[ Display Name History ]

dutchphoenix

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Epicapple
  • RSN2:Bassiq

Good luck.

You're right.

I tried it on my other account.

It works but you really must have patient because it is really teadious (dont flame I'm Dutch :evil: )
Posted Image
Posted Image

Skaterpro143
[ Display Name History ]

Skaterpro143

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 21 posts
I made 500k on my pure with this, although I don't play on the account much at all, so I could have used the time making money on my main. Good for pure accounts or people who so happened to never do the quest.

I wish I could make this much on my main. :(

manufan28
[ Display Name History ]

manufan28

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 166 posts
Wow, this looks a great method =D>

But I would delete this otherwise it wont be soon
Posted Image
Barrows drops: 1 Karils skirt on first run :twss:

Hogartus
[ Display Name History ]

Hogartus

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 15 posts

Good luck.

Yes, you *should* have kept this to yourself. You wanted a little free popularity so you posted a good-but-only-good-if-its-kept-low-key money making tip on the internet and now those of us who were using it have been flooded with dozens if not hundreds of new people doing it who are crashing the prices. (current views for this thread: 1100)

Was there a good reason to post this for the entire world to see? Only if you want credit for it, when by your own admission you were told by somebody else and didn't find it yourself.

I would say that you should take this tutorial down but it's too late. The word is out and soon the very fact that you posted this will have made the tutorial useless because one of two things will happen: 1) air talisman prices will crash back to levels which make this method no better than chopping trees or 2) Jagex will change the way the Duke gives you talismans to protect the price of the secondary ingredient in a high level summoning monster.

Congratulations.

Hog
Peace and LOVE!
Peace and LOVE!
Peace and LOVE!
-Vash the Stampede

LaserDude333
[ Display Name History ]

LaserDude333

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 270 posts
I just made 100k in 15 mins :anxious:

They're at about 1k now.

1m on a noob acc, here I come!

wojfball
[ Display Name History ]

wojfball

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 69 posts
It is over 1k now, it just went up about 24 gp... looks like its a more stable market than all u flamers thought

Guest__
[ Display Name History ]

Guest__
  • Guests
Well, there goes my buissness...Now no one is buying at minimum, and i might be short 10m.

Guest__
[ Display Name History ]

Guest__
  • Guests

It is over 1k now, it just went up about 24 gp... looks like its a more stable market than all u flamers thought

Yes, very "stable". tommarow it will drop, and for the past 4 days, its been rising 50 gp.

[/rant]

Hogartus
[ Display Name History ]

Hogartus

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 15 posts
Lets put it this way, for about a week straight I was collecting, not seeing a single other person doing it. Then in one day I saw 3 other people coming to collect and sticking at it for an hour or two, and that's on one world out of more than a hundred. Not much of a statistical sampling, but I did manage to ask 2 of the 3 people where they heard it from, and it was this article.

The rising price of air talismans was limited to a certain speed by the GE's natural mechanisms. Now the rise has slowed as this new massive source is injected into the game. I think that the turning point happened about a day ago. Supply has outstripped demand. Sure you can still sell the talismans, but there will be a hundred other people selling and who knows how large of a pile people have amassed. I've collected about 4200 personally, but I finally sold when I realized that I was far from the only person collecting and the prices were about to plummet instead of rising 5% every day. It will take time for the price to turn around, but it will.

And if it doesn't? The idea will spread. 2 of the 3 players I've seen collecting made a point to tell me not to share the secret, but they share it with their friends too. Within a few months, 10% of new players will be amassing money using this method. People will be showing it off to others in lumbridge just to look cool and make friends, or just to be honest when asked "how do you make your money"?

If it does get that far, remember that Jagex does have some interest in preserving game balance. If the most profitable thing you can do in f2p continues to be something you can do within the first few minutes of playing, without gaining any experience or skills at all, and by quite literally "scamming the Duke of Lumbridge" in a way that was obviously not originally intended, they *will* eventually put a stop to it. Perhaps that is the way it should be, but if that's what you believe, then submit a bug report, instead of writing a tutorial about it.
Peace and LOVE!
Peace and LOVE!
Peace and LOVE!
-Vash the Stampede

r0t3r4dl3r
[ Display Name History ]

r0t3r4dl3r

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
EDIT: Works well untill you try to sell em! -___-

RLY GOOD METHOD I averaged 10 per minute so 600/h = 390k/h

GREAT JOB MATE ^^

You Got B00m | 248 total | Fishing atm..

fbswift
[ Display Name History ]

fbswift

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 42 posts

Lets put it this way, for about a week straight I was collecting, not seeing a single other person doing it. Then in one day I saw 3 other people coming to collect and sticking at it for an hour or two, and that's on one world out of more than a hundred. Not much of a statistical sampling, but I did manage to ask 2 of the 3 people where they heard it from, and it was this article.

The rising price of air talismans was limited to a certain speed by the GE's natural mechanisms. Now the rise has slowed as this new massive source is injected into the game. I think that the turning point happened about a day ago. Supply has outstripped demand. Sure you can still sell the talismans, but there will be a hundred other people selling and who knows how large of a pile people have amassed. I've collected about 4200 personally, but I finally sold when I realized that I was far from the only person collecting and the prices were about to plummet instead of rising 5% every day. It will take time for the price to turn around, but it will.

And if it doesn't? The idea will spread. 2 of the 3 players I've seen collecting made a point to tell me not to share the secret, but they share it with their friends too. Within a few months, 10% of new players will be amassing money using this method. People will be showing it off to others in lumbridge just to look cool and make friends, or just to be honest when asked "how do you make your money"?

If it does get that far, remember that Jagex does have some interest in preserving game balance. If the most profitable thing you can do in f2p continues to be something you can do within the first few minutes of playing, without gaining any experience or skills at all, and by quite literally "scamming the Duke of Lumbridge" in a way that was obviously not originally intended, they *will* eventually put a stop to it. Perhaps that is the way it should be, but if that's what you believe, then submit a bug report, instead of writing a tutorial about it.

man finds method -) man shares method -) woman tries method -) woman moans everyone is finding out about the method -) method crashes -) woman moans -) woman moans...
Posted Image

Prun
[ Display Name History ]

Prun

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Prun
  • RSN2:Apple Tank
take off please :thumbsup:

10/10

no..seriously....
Posted Image Posted Image

asianboy7o7
[ Display Name History ]

asianboy7o7

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,284 posts
this can also just be a way to get junk now lol i dont care runescape anymore haha its taken too much of my life already

xbox360 shall now control my life haha
Posted Image

mario_sunny
[ Display Name History ]

mario_sunny

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,412 posts
Next day you'll be seeing untradable 'quest air talismans.'

Get em while they're hot. And don't forget about the corp beast safespot, that's sure to be nerfed as well.
Posted Image
By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

ikraz66
[ Display Name History ]

ikraz66

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 933 posts
Gimme a break, I knew about this method since before summoning came out. I knew about this and made crappy money on my pure even before there was a bank added to Lumby castle, banking in Draynor. Someone posted a guide on the SAME METHOD on THIS forum a few months ago.

This method is not a secret. It's just nooby because you can't finish rune mysteries during it.

Furthermore, this guide won't make the price crash. I'd bet 100 mil that after the price initially goes down, all the people collecting this will give up and the price will recover again, then they will forget about it and move on to some other lame moneymaking method.
Posted Image

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

kburts
[ Display Name History ]

kburts

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 146 posts
wow!! this is swasome! thanks a bunch!!
Posted Image
Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket