Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

make 200K+ an hr in f2p not rune mining or merchanting!!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

X Battousai
[ Display Name History ]

X Battousai

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
Thank god jagex cant nerf this, and btw, this is the same method as stocking up on ADFS shields (ANTI-DRAGONFIRE SHIELDS, not dfs lol), why can't they nerf this? for 1 big important reason

if they took this away, and some innocent noob lost his talisman, then he would have to get as drop or buy right? well what if he never gets one as a drop (i went hunting for one once on my level 90+ main [at the time], and it took like an hour or more to get it, i was killing goblins for 0hko's but still, over 1 hour...) and what if that same noob could never buy one from ge, as no one sold, and what if no player even helped him get another/sell him one

then you guessed it, that same poor innocent noob can't finish a quest, poor him :(

but they won't nerf it so to that i say yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Posted Image
Posted Image

SuicidalPk
[ Display Name History ]

SuicidalPk

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts
Rofl, the prices have been crashing steadily now for the past 3-4 days. From 1k to 700gp.

On top of that, I haven't sold any in a week, and yes I am lowering to minimum GE price every time.

GG article :shame:

n00bfiterpk6
[ Display Name History ]

n00bfiterpk6

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 731 posts
delete this topic plz

was good money, buts its becoming to popular, prices are crashing and they wont sell now.

Delete this post now and we might still have some luck and prices may rise again.

Guest__
[ Display Name History ]

Guest__
  • Guests

Thank god jagex cant nerf this, and btw, this is the same method as stocking up on ADFS shields (ANTI-DRAGONFIRE SHIELDS, not dfs lol), why can't they nerf this? for 1 big important reason

if they took this away, and some innocent noob lost his talisman, then he would have to get as drop or buy right? well what if he never gets one as a drop (i went hunting for one once on my level 90+ main [at the time], and it took like an hour or more to get it, i was killing goblins for 0hko's but still, over 1 hour...) and what if that same noob could never buy one from ge, as no one sold, and what if no player even helped him get another/sell him one

then you guessed it, that same poor innocent noob can't finish a quest, poor him :(

but they won't nerf it so to that i say yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah they can. Make the tali from the quest untradable.

Yomyth105
[ Display Name History ]

Yomyth105

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,092 posts
  • RSN:Pyro Xeron
i love this guide and this is really the only way ive been making money on my pure.

SuicidalPk
[ Display Name History ]

SuicidalPk

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 44 posts

i love this guide and this is really the only way ive been making money on my pure.

How is that possible? Mine haven't even sold in a week.

Triquos
[ Display Name History ]

Triquos

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I don't think jagex would nerf it because it's the same thing with the duke and how you can keep getting anti dragon breath shields from him - if you do the same method.

It's a win/win for both f2p and p2p players either way. Good spotting on this :thumbsup:
Posted Image

cuba_caramel
[ Display Name History ]

cuba_caramel

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 78 posts
It is short, but clear... 10/10 I could read it through in less than a minute and still understand exactly how it worked :D keep up the good work ^^

However i'm p2p and i don't have to wory about money atm, but it might be a sick way for f2p's to earn what they need :D

I don't think jagex would nerf it because it's the same thing with the duke and how you can keep getting anti dragon breath shields from him - if you do the same method.

It's a win/win for both f2p and p2p players either way. Good spotting on this :thumbsup:

^^i agree that they might not nerf it... because then they will have to nerf quite alot different things... U know u can do the same with key rings, ghostspeak amulets etc.

They would have to change the whole way the system works if they were to nerf it...

eviljellydonut
[ Display Name History ]

eviljellydonut

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
very good guide 10/10

alex_Lei1993
[ Display Name History ]

alex_Lei1993

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 285 posts
Guys, this doesn't work anymore. Thanks to this guide, every joe and his dog knows this method. Prices of the air talismans have fallen over 400 gp in the past few weeks. Everyone is trying to sell on minimum prices, and the supply has exceeded the demand.
Posted Image

Prun
[ Display Name History ]

Prun

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Prun
  • RSN2:Apple Tank
^speaks the truth, prices dropped to a record low;
Posted Image Posted Image

Yomyth105
[ Display Name History ]

Yomyth105

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,092 posts
  • RSN:Pyro Xeron
this method is failing because every pure is doing it. -.- :cry:

AlexRose
[ Display Name History ]

AlexRose

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Many Cookies
For the sake of the method, this thread needs to be deleted. I'm sorry dude, but it just doesn't work anymore. It needs to crash, be bogged down for a couple of weeks, then slowly recover. In the mean time, I would suggest holding on to your tallies; wait till they get back up again.

battlerifel
[ Display Name History ]

battlerifel

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 91 posts
im gonna try it out with the anti dragon shields and see if it works

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508
My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

battlerifel
[ Display Name History ]

battlerifel

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 91 posts
i just got 37 anti dragon fire shields in 10 mins.

not bad if you ask me.

but im sure someone could do better

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508
My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

Draconic_Hunter
[ Display Name History ]

Draconic_Hunter

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts
Thanks to this guide JaGex has nerfed this, thanks alot, I've been doing this since I started my pure... and now it's ruined.
Draconic viasge drop 13th january 2008
Hacked for 130m+ on 29th july by a friend
Started a mid crater pure 20th August

cuba_caramel
[ Display Name History ]

cuba_caramel

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 78 posts

Thanks to this guide JaGex has nerfed this, thanks alot, I've been doing this since I started my pure... and now it's ruined.

Jagex haven't nerfed this...

It is the rs-players who controls how the prices on things change... it has nothing to do with nerfing...

Draconic_Hunter
[ Display Name History ]

Draconic_Hunter

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 6 posts

Jagex haven't nerfed this...

It is the rs-players who controls how the prices on things change... it has nothing to do with nerfing...

I don't mean the prices, I mean the fact that it is now impossible to ask for more than one talisman.
Draconic viasge drop 13th january 2008
Hacked for 130m+ on 29th july by a friend
Started a mid crater pure 20th August

Guest__
[ Display Name History ]

Guest__
  • Guests
They deleted it? Thank god. That means i have a shot at selling my 10k air talis.

cuba_caramel
[ Display Name History ]

cuba_caramel

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 78 posts
did they change it :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users