axeraider70

Drawn Sigs 4 Joo

Maybe use the order form? For god sake, This isn't a kiddies forum.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Maybe use the order form? For god sake, This isn't a kiddies forum.
why would you say that if your not going to order anything? :lol: EDIT: i pmed bronco a form.

rdakillatr1.jpg

thanks to axeraider70 for creating the beautiful signature!

Alright, i pm'd you your sig Von Goon.

Use the order form bronco, it's not that hard lol.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

thanks axeraider70 but.. im sorry my friend thinks hes fat looking and i forgot to add it need a helm of neitzinot EDIT: plus a salve ammy. the ferocious look and the ankou and the back ground is very nice. its just the fatness and the helm and the amulet kk. im sorry if this is making you mad :( my freind is kind of picky if you haven't noticed yet >.

rdakillatr1.jpg

Name on signature: Skully

People in signature: 1

What people look like: Verac Helm and Skirt, Karils top, Rangers boots, Barrows Gloves, Fury, Rune Crossbow with a diamond bolt in it, glowing green, Dragonfire Shield, Ava's Accumulator. Saradomin Godsword on his back. Show red eyes glowing through the slit in the verac helm.

Background: Dagannoth King's lair, show him close up firing a bolt at Dagannoth prime. Supreme walking about in the background. Make it dark and make the place look evil. Show a dragon axe in a pile of dagannoth bones somewhere. A few spinolyps around the edge in the water near the torches. Prime will be firing what looks somewhat like a giant water wave at me.

Anything else i should know: A diamond bolt is adament green with a white tip.

Here are some reference pics;

Supreme: Dagannoth_Supreme.gif

Prime: Dagannoth_Prime.gif

DK Lair: nzocaw.png

nbyf6s.png

Hope you choose me dude!

If you need anymore reference pics, please say.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

@RdaKilla: Read first post. I'll only fix his askew stomach because he is kinda jank... :|

girlsigfi1.png

@RdaKilla: Read first post. I'll only fix his askew stomach because he is kinda jank... :|
oh i didn't notice that when i posted. :|. but yes he just wants the largeness to be reduced. thanks again axeraider. :)

rdakillatr1.jpg

this will be the last one that i will request from you cause i don't want to run you into the ground on drawing >.<.

Name on signature: Rdakilla

People in signature:one person

What people look like: he should be wearing a firemaking cape with the hood(t). gilded legs and gilded chest plate. gold gloves, gold boots,

Background: a dark cold night, the moon is gleaming down on the armor.

Anything else i should know: this person should be sitting on the ground in front of a crackling fire. he should be smiling. as the fire gleams off of him. maybe some trees are in the background as well. if you can could you make his fingertips have a slight hint of flames (as if he just started the fire recently). the fire should caste light on the ground and on his face.

if you can do this i would love to credit you in it.

thanks again axeraider70 :thumbsup:

EDIT: you can take as much time on this one as you need axe, cause i see that lots of people are waiting in line. :shock:

rdakillatr1.jpg

Fixed and updated on first post ::'

that is so much better looking :D my friend says he loves it.

rdakillatr1.jpg

this will be the last one that i will request from you cause i don't want to run you into the ground on drawing >.<.

Name on signature: Rdakilla

People in signature:one person

What people look like: he should be wearing a firemaking cape with the hood(t). gilded legs and gilded chest plate. gold gloves, gold boots,

Background: a dark cold night, the moon is gleaming down on the armor.

Anything else i should know: this person should be sitting on the ground in front of a crackling fire. he should be smiling. as the fire gleams off of him. maybe some trees are in the background as well. if you can could you make his fingertips have a slight hint of flames (as if he just started the fire recently). the fire should caste light on the ground and on his face.

if you can do this i would love to credit you in it.

thanks again axeraider70 :thumbsup:

EDIT: you can take as much time on this one as you need axe, cause i see that lots of people are waiting in line. :shock:

ya tons of ppl are waiten even me from the first page :shock:

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Name on signature: Steven

People in signature: 1 guy

What people look like: the guy is wearing faded blue jeans, cowboy boots, a white t-shirt covered in mud, and a cowboy hat. He is standing in front of the truck

Background: a truck with mud on the sides (reference to it:[hide=truck]IMG_9399-1.jpg[/hide] with mountains way back, and little mud hills behind the truck.

Anything else i should know: I would REALLY appreciate this. I promise to keep it in my sig no matter what. and if you can, please make the truck look as much like the one in the picture as you can. I can wait for a while, I just really wanna know if you can do it or not. Thanks axe, Ive been a fan of your work for a WHILE (if you remember forever ago, I was talking to you about a sig about a year and a half ago.)

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

People in signature: girl and guy

What people look like: the guy is wearing faded blue jeans, cowboy boots, a white t-shirt covered in mud, and a cowboy hat, he has his arm around the girl and she has dirty blonde hair, tight faded blue jeans, cowgirl boots, and a white t-shirt with alittle bit of mud on it. They are standing in front of the truck.

Background: a truck with mud on the sides (reference to it:[hide=truck]IMG_9399-1.jpg[/hide] with mountains way back, and little mud hills behind the truck.

Anything else i should know: I would REALLY appreciate this. I promise to keep it in my sig no matter what. and if you can, please make the truck look as much like the one in the picture as you can. I can wait for a while, I just really wanna know if you can do it or not. Thanks axe, Ive been a fan of your work for a WHILE (if you remember forever ago, I was talking to you about a sig about a year and a half ago.)

rdakillatr1.jpg

What people look like: the guy is wearing faded blue jeans, cowboy boots, a white t-shirt covered in mud, and a cowboy hat, he has his arm around the girl and she has dirty blonde hair, tight faded blue jeans, cowgirl boots, and a white t-shirt with alittle bit of mud on it. They are standing in front of the truck.

ahh i think i remember you. lol. Yeah sure i can do that sig lol. \'

girlsigfi1.png

Alright cool :D but if possible, I meant to delete something, I edited my post up there.

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Hey axeraider.

long time no see, your stuff is very impressive.

If you can find the time.. i was wondering if you could do my ongoing request.

I've been posting this request on and off for about 5 months.

Anyways here it is, i love your style.

Name on signature: Archer3

People in signature: Just me

What people look like: In the hidden tags below.

Background: " "

Anything else i should know: I can wait a long time for this, i have been waiting a lonnnggg time for it to be made.

[hide=]requestforpixeldl9.png

Ps. have the forest look scary / grungy. ( maybey faces on tree's and such )[/hide]

Goodluck with your art, and congrats to the people who get a signature!

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

hey, its me again :XD: I have not one, but TWO Ideas for you o.o

[hide=Runescape idea]Name on signature: Linkzelda30

People in signature: Myself, center; Saradomin owl, right; abyssal demon

What people look like: Myself wearing this:

ref1tp3.png

But wth hood same color as the armor, and covering my eyes. (i have a blond goatee in case you cant see it.) also, back of cape light blue please. Change godsword to saradomin and have me holding it upside down, blade pointing at my toes (like those old statues.)

Saradomin Owl:

ref2bq9.png

In flight to the left, looking ready to strike.

Abyssal Demon:

Silhouetted on the right, with bright glowing red eyes.

Background:left side is dark blue fading to white in middle, red on right side fading to black.

Anything else i should know: Your an awesome artist (and im not saying this bc im requesting a sig. the ankou one is astounding o.o)[/hide]

[hide=Military idea]Idea 2:

Name on signature:Linkzelda30

People in signature: M1A2 Abrams Tank, F-22 Raptor.

What people look like:

F-22 Raptor:

f22raptorru2.png

M1A2 Abrams:

tankcz3.png

Firing:

tankfiringpu3.png

Tank on the left Firing its main cannon, Raptor on the right, nose down, firing a missile off its wingtip.

Background:

Desert background at dusk.

Anything else i should know:[/hide]

Feel free to make either of them, i like them both :D I will credit you and use it.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Ok guys i put a list up so you can get an estimate of when your sig will be done. :)

I am human though so... don't worry if i don't meet your time ;)

girlsigfi1.png

Guys, Ive known axe for like 2 years, and he is a really good person. His art work is god-like, so wear your sigs with pride! :thumbup:

Thank you Axe, the sig you made me is amazing! It's going to be there for a veeery long time. :thumbup: 10/10.

Disconformity.png

Name on signature:Buzoido (not buzioido like my forum name)

People in signature: My Char, Duradel (spelling? the lvl 100 slayer master in shilo), slayer monsters (abby demon, nech, dark beast, iron or steel dragon) or anything else you can think of

What people look like: A change from the dragon skirt to legs. My char would look unworried and more accepting of the challenge about the oncoming horde of beasts, while duradel would cower behind my DFS which im holding, with his head popping out.

Background: We would be in the area where he stands, and the monsters would be approaching the "nest" (whatever its called he stands in), from the north in shilo village.

Anything else i should know: You can credit yourself in the sig, or I can definitely do it below. Your choice. I appreciate it if you pic meh.

make sure its not a dskirt, get legs =p

frontview.png

sideview.png

Also, thanks again for letting me use your hyper brushes image from your devart.

I ordered the phone skin last night, and it should show up in a few days, I think it turned out AWESOME. again, thanks for the consideration

1234.jpg

2345.jpg

wow, your going to do both of mine? wow, thanks! I wasn't expecting that! You rock dude! :thumbsup:

I'll probably alternate between them to showcase your art 8-)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

AXE!!!! back again with your painting sigs? I remember a lot of those you made before you left, and i've seen you even got better :)

Name on signature: RfX

People in signature: 1 character is standing on a small hill, with both of his hands around a sword that is stuck in a tree. He is sort of leaning backwards with 1 foot against the tree trying to pull it out. On the other side of the tree is another character with a sort of warhammer/battle axe smiling, because the sword is through the tree but he bowed it. like this: /--|----|--- with the vertical lines being the tree and the / being the sword.

What people look like: Both in regular clothes. No specific colors.

Background: a lake and a wall of mountains behind it.

Anything else i should know: i'm guessing that if i find the time i can make you a pixel sig if you'd like it?

taz3xk1.jpg

Alright cool :D but if possible, I meant to delete something, I edited my post up there.

Oh, and just to throw this in there, If you mis-understood when I said "look as much like the truck as possible" I still want it to be cartoon, but try to have the characteristics of the truck (i.e. chevy logo, silver flames, and the lights on the top) Just wanted to clear that up