axeraider70

Drawn Sigs 4 Joo

Hey do you do avatars? If you do then I got a request which I would really love because your drawings are amazing!

I kinda hoped you would make me look similar to your character style.

Shorter version?

Name on Avatar (If you do avatars?):Jack on one Rocky on the other

People in Avatar (If you do avatars?):One person

What people look like: 'emo' type of haircut (Covers left eye down the face but not all the face a bit about to his mouth) which is black with the right side the same side as fringe on the left covering one eye.

Background:Transparent

Anything else i should know:I would like him to do the 'peace pose' (If you don't know what it is look at google) and I would like it if he was wearing a red and black stripy top with a wristband which is just black, I have blue eyes If theres anything you want to know email me on TIF :D

If you don't mind could you try make the right eye look like the 4th one on this page? http://guardianyashu.deviantart.com/art ... s-23999832

I would like his mouth to be like the girl at the bottom left of the page above which looks like this :D

I don't want him to have a nose :)

Heres a quick example of what I would like:

191492046Example.PNG

(Sorry that its very bad, I can't draw with a mouse >_<)

I am skinny so don't make him look fat please >_<

And 1 last thing could you make the background transparent? It doesn't matter if you do or not cos I would go to the thread or leave it with a white background. It would be HUGELY appreciated if you did this and I will credit you in my signature.

I will be AMAZED if you did this for me, and as said already your drawings are AMAZING!!! :thumbsup:

It doesn't matter how long it takes you to do this but if you want any more information just send me a message. :)

Remember: You can take as long as you want, no rush. :D

Note: If you made me this avatar I don't think I would ever change it. :D

Could you also make it to fit Tip.Its avatar size? If not i'll try, thanks so much if you can do this!

I've been gone for a few days. Chances to get into my drawing mood have been for the most part taken away but i won't close up shop yet.

Expect maybe one or two more signatures (Might do more, or start picking the requests i like). Everybody else shouldn't expect their siganture to be completed any time soon. Sorry, should've ordered earlier :(

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

aww, would be a shame to put such talent to waste bro, u got some fine work here, well hope something sways your mind, was looking foward to one :|

I've been gone for a few days. Chances to get into my drawing mood have been for the most part taken away but i won't close up shop yet.

Expect maybe one or two more signatures (Might do more, or start picking the requests i like). Everybody else shouldn't expect their siganture to be completed any time soon. Sorry, should've ordered earlier :(

I could do some,but bear in mine my style is different,I fail at using my mouse to draw (I got no tablet yet) and I may take a long time to do it...

Up to you...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

:cry:

I was really hoping that you would make mine... :cry:

I could do some,but bear in mine my style is different,I fail at using my mouse to draw (I got no tablet yet) and I may take a long time to do it...

Up to you...

Same here, 'cept my comp coloring sucks.

Aww man. :cry:

Ahh well, I look forward to seeing your future work, and i'll be hopefull you choose mine. :pray:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Aww poo.. I was looking forward to one of your sigs (and have been for a whiiiillleee :shock: ) but, I respect you for doing those few without "picking" out the easiest. So, Im upset, but ill live :)

Goodluck!! =D>

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Ill give you twenty bucks and a cookie if you do mine. meet me in the alley out back.

Nah, just kidding. I knew i shoulda ordered on the first page :wall:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Name on signature: Gravity Kal

People in signature: Runescape character praying at an altar

What people look like: Altar:normal Character: Wearing: Camo shirt, green gloves, fancy boots, rune g legs, firemaking cape, Black g helm

Background:somthin with a sunset and a house at the left side

Anything else i should know:Quest points 40

Thanks

MY STATS GOALS AND STUFF =Þ[hide=]iheartarchnw8.png Gravity_kal.png

2b7f9dfdaa.png[/hide]Gravity_Kal.png

nvm

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

You're right.He hasn't posted a reply or finished the requests,so I'm sure he's bound to answer a question,just to juxtapose,right?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Name on signature: Gravity Kal

People in signature: Runescape character praying at an altar

What people look like: Altar:normal Character: Wearing: Camo shirt, green gloves, fancy boots, rune g legs, firemaking cape, Black g helm

Background:somthin with a sunset and a house at the left side

Anything else i should know:Quest points 40

Thanks

This shop is not open anymore -.-

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Could you please do this....

Name on signature:Abbydog95

People in signature:Me

What people look like:Im wearing a strength cape (t) and hood

Background:Foresty scene

Anything else i should know:

Im lifting a huge barbell thing like the cape emote way above my head. can i be wearing d boots, fury, barrowish type gloves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much if u can do this :D :D :D :D :D sincerly, abbydog95

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

^He isn't active at the moment, I'm afraid to say.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM