Atom Smasher

Tribal

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, now I might die when I graduate highschool! thats just mean :|

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

And then... a hacker screws it up, and it has to wait til 2012... then /b/ will manage to hack it. then we die.

Just for some lulz.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Grrrr.... I knew from the start something like this would happen. After I found out ti was real and what it had the capabilities to do, my first thought was "there's gonna be some glitch that delays or terminates it". It seems like these things that are too good to be true are actually too good to be true. Monsters of the world, creation of the universe... the evidence is never conclusive enough, and investigations are always delayed. This sucks, I wanted to see what would happen. Mark my words, something will happen in the next restart of the LHC and will delay it even further.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'll be pissed when they open that back up in 2009, and it sucks up Switzerland\France. No more knives, chocolate, conventions (geneva), guillotines, fries, baguettes. Why be alive.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'll be pissed when they open that back up in 2009, and it sucks up Switzerland\France. No more knives, chocolate, conventions (geneva), guillotines, fries, baguettes. Why be alive.

dont wory saru, if a blackhole does open up, those places may be the first to go but we wont be far behind!

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Grrrr.... I knew from the start something like this would happen. After I found out ti was real and what it had the capabilities to do, my first thought was "there's gonna be some glitch that delays or terminates it". It seems like these things that are too good to be true are actually too good to be true. Monsters of the world, creation of the universe... the evidence is never conclusive enough, and investigations are always delayed. This sucks, I wanted to see what would happen. Mark my words, something will happen in the next restart of the LHC and will delay it even further.

I think it was never meant to be even created, and this is a sign they should stop. :-k There are somethings us mortal humans were never meant to know.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I think it was never meant to be even created, and this is a sign they should stop. :-k There are somethings us mortal humans were never meant to know.

Why?

I say the more we know about our universe, the better.

IRKAa.jpg

Firstly, if that article is from the sun, of course it is absolute scare mongering S***. Secondly, any tiny black holes that are created will be gone in billionths of a second. Thirdly, the prton beams have just been sent around at low energies and haven't been collided. Also it is out of action until next spring due to a problem (it uses so much electricity they cant use over the winter!). I have been there and seen just a small part of it for my self, one of the detectors, and it is an abosultely massive machine, its almost impossible to build something as big as that without there being any problems!

daveywavey90.png

"wat if u could ride giraffes"

You mean like how we're not supposed to know that everything doesn't revolve around Earth?

dont wory saru, if a blackhole does open up, those places may be the first to go but we wont be far behind!

Or we'll all be fine. Any black holes that appear will be gone before you even knew they existed. I think people need to stop spreading the "we're all going to die when a black hole appears" crap. It just brings fear to the uneducated and that's really not needed when they're in no danger.

How can you or anyone else know what we're not supposed to know? If humanity has a purpose for it's existence, it must surely be the pursuit of knowledge fuelled by curiosity. We are made to want to know.

Besides, it was incredible that it managed to make it so far without a technical hitch, a successful collision on the first run would be nothing short of miraculous. This isn't a sign, it's the result of the laws of probability.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Well that's a super philosophy, with that kind of thinking we'd still be living in caves.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

You mean like how we're not supposed to know that everything doesn't revolve around Earth?

... or that religion is false. ;)

*backs away*

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

... or that religion is false. ;)

*backs away*

*spits fire* :D