Last Hour of Runescape

Gotenks4991

I would give contact info to my best friends, then start to play another scape that happens to start with an M.

(though I wouldn't use it if it meant my real RS account would be banned, but these circumstances would be different)

Mechascape?

No, but I can't say the place here.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

In order:

Say hi to people.

Walk to catherby.

Pick all my farmed items one last time.

SIt in front of the bank.

Look at my partyhat.

Alc my partyhat.

Talk to people about how I alced a partyhat.

Look back at the main page.

Realise theres a new post dated that it is april first.

Cry...

Best response yet, erm, I might have to do the same, minus the whole alching part.

Lol I give a +1 to that. :lol: (I kinda was thinking of that circumstance too.)

If this posibility was true, I would bother to log on. I would try to find a way to find a way to contact all of my online friends. Then, I would look back the last 4 years and ask myself, "So all that I had thought I had accomplished is to be erased? I guess I'm not surprised." I don't, or at least shouldn't, put too much value in something like an online game, where anything can happen the next day. Sadly, I have put a good amount of value into what I've done on this game. Whoops? :ugeek:

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

I would find a hell lot of ppl and DD, crashing the server so jagex has to reboot it to shut it down..somehow. or get every1 to fill all worlds and DD in the most graphic heavy place, prob GWD.

or I'd sell all my melle gear and buy insane amt of runes and anc at bh all hr

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

[hide=extra quotes]
In order:

Say hi to people.

Walk to catherby.

Pick all my farmed items one last time.

SIt in front of the bank.

Look at my partyhat.

Alc my partyhat.

Talk to people about how I alced a partyhat.

Look back at the main page.

Realise theres a new post dated that it is april first.

Cry...

Best response yet, erm, I might have to do the same, minus the whole alching part.

[/hide]

Lol I give a +1 to that. :lol: (I kinda was thinking of that circumstance too.)

If this posibility was true, I would bother to log on. I would try to find a way to find a way to contact all of my online friends. Then, I would look back the last 4 years and ask myself, "So all that I had thought I had accomplished is to be erased? I guess I'm not surprised." I don't, or at least shouldn't, put too much value in something like an online game, where anything can happen the next day. Sadly, I have put a good amount of value into what I've done on this game. Whoops? :ugeek:

Well if you really want to think that way, It isn't much different from real life. As said in a quote in someones sig- Calling rs gold just pixels is like calling your $100 bill a piece of paper.. they both buy things in seperate worlds, but they are really just a measurement of work. The main point I'm getting at with this is that whether it be on Runescape or in real life, everything you know of and have can be lost with the same amount of ease. Mine as well have fun?

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Well if you really want to think that way, It isn't much different from real life. As said in a quote in someones sig- Calling rs gold just pixels is like calling your $100 bill a piece of paper.. they both buy things in seperate worlds, but they are really just a measurement of work. The main point I'm getting at with this is that whether it be on Runescape or in real life, everything you know of and have can be lost with the same amount of ease. Mine as well have fun?

I guess I can say that if RuneScape was taken away, a small piece of me would die away, but then that part will be filled up with some other fun nonsense. :P

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

Make a giant conga line and have one person say, This message is brought to you by the United Methodist Church of Christ : WE TOLD YOU SO!

i know my church doesnt care idk what you church is telling you...(im united methodist btw)

i would go to gdws and get my first solo hilt :wall:

Y_Z.png

What would be the point in doing anything?

What's the point of playing if it's going to end in 1 hour.

To have fun. You know, that's the general concept that's been kept in mind ever since games were created.

True, but i was mainly talking about people saying they would try to get perm banned, how exactly is that fun?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

If RuneScape was to have one hour left, it would probably be at night time for me (as JAGeX is a British Company), so I would not even experience it :?

But if it was at the correct time for me, I would get all my friends e-mail addresses, and give my regards to the game by doing everything that I like to do in it one more time.

EDIT: This should go in the Questionnaires Forum, which is where I requested it to go.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Moved to Questionaires.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Since Tip.it wouldnt be required any longer I'd spam the general discussion with questionnaires

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

I would spend my first 30 minutes around the Grand Exchange, spamming & calling everyone a ch00b. I'd abuse the censor, & run around the joint like a madman.

Spend my next 10 minutes at GWD with my most valuable stuff (asuming I havn't visited it before), & see how long I can stick it out.

After that I'd spend the next 20 minutes on the RS forums cussing (maybe swear at a few J Mods).

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.