2 Years Playing, Rate bank and Skills <3

Well it was around this time that i started rs, got swallowed in, and said goodbye to my social life.(No not really) Well I'm not very good at drawn out introductions so i'll just post what you clicked here to see now. :-#

2vdkvx0.png

Almost 90 Slayer, about 190k off or so. Can't wait <3: But my total's pretty low because I hate most skills, like hunter :-#

And now my bank, thanks to theoknight2 for letting me see my bank worth. <3:

2j4zqdk.png

Yes, i know, not a lot for two years, but I've never GWD-ed(tried once or twice and failed badly) or merchanted(could never get the hang of it). So most of my money came from barrows when that was still a good moneymaker and my beloved slayer. <3:

So, yeah.. Rate and I'd like some critiques. ::'

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

yea but hes got no experience whatsoever in monster hunting at all. I've forced him to dk and gwd a couple times, but he always dies :D

Yea I dunno why you say your bank aint so great, ive been around 3+ years and my bank is horrible.

Well I really like your stats.

They are much better then mine (excluding a few :twisted: )

Your bank is also much better then mine! (I'm playing for about 3 years and have a BoB of 10.5m)

Keep on going like you're doing now and you will be fine :thumbsup:

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

Not bad, but the total level sucks :thumbdown: add 1 lvl and it will be better.

Nice looking bank, especially for what you did to earn it

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Ha, thanks guys. Solid 8s and 7s with a 10 thrown in <3:

Yeah, I should be better at bosses but i crack under pressure easily.:-# Well keep them coming, I could use a few more critiques. ::'

As for my total, yeah it's pretty bad but after 90 Slayer I'm thinking about getting into skilling more. Hopefully i won't get bored. :-#

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.