Dragon Platebody "in game" picture?

@Dan3HitU

Am I the only one who thinks that, while there ARE clearly shoulder pads and bare arms in the picture...it seems that the shoulder plating is MUCH larger than that picture that shows the D chain. It should be noted that this is NOT part of the slayer cape because what I am looking at is too far to the side. When I get home I could circle the specific part I find suspicious..I'm talking about the left shoulder most specifically, if anyone else sees

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone need to speculate so much anyway? There's a picture that may or may not be a Dragon Plate, and if we zoom in to see comprehensively which it is, it becomes so pixelated that we can't really make it out either way.

So people say, yes but there's also evidence of Dragon Plate through the Jagex front page! Good for them, but do people really have to take every picture that looks vaguely like it could be of something we're pretty certain is coming out anyway and disect the hell out of it until we reach a point at which no conclusion has been reached.

Even if Dragon Plate comes out tomorrow it's not going to prove that this picture was a preview of the Dragon Plate because we were pretty sure Dragon Plate was going to be coming out sometime anyway!

Should I just get a friend of mine to stand a decent distance away wearing d chain and slayer cape, then claim that they were a mod who disappeared when I went near them, and start a thread saying: "Jagex are testing out new D Plate ingame already!!" No. Because I would look like a moron.

So if I see a picture on Runescape of someone standing in the distance wearing one of the most respected 99 capes in the game, and an old-school classicly expensive chainbody, should I make a thread saying: "Dragon Platebody "in game" picture?" No. Because I would look like a moron.

If you hadn't noticed, in most update pictures, Jagex will have a newby player, a few middle of the range players, and a few really good players. So for their really good player in this picture they used a very respectable cape, and an expensive chainbody.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

dchain22pz7.jpgdchainkf6.png

And No I don't have bunny ears or untrimmed cape

Clearly there is no such thing as a dragon plate in that pic. I wouldn't have made a thread about it, especially since (like the dude before me said) theres an arm in the pic.

The white pointy things on the left image (bigger one) look to be in a different place in my eyes (that's my view of the image, I could be wrong) and I don't think it's the camera angle that's making them look like they're in a different place either.

Also it looks to me like he's using an UNTRIMMED Slayer Cape, as there is no "red trim" on the outsides, if you look closely, it looks black-trimmed if you compare it to the right image (i don't know what a trim/untrim slayer cape looks like, so I could be barking up the wrong tree, if so, sorry).

Clearly there is no such thing as a dragon plate in that pic. I wouldn't have made a thread about it, especially since (like the dude before me said) theres an arm in the pic.

The white pointy things on the left image (bigger one) look to be in a different place in my eyes (that's my view of the image, I could be wrong) and I don't think it's the camera angle that's making them look like they're in a different place either.

Also it looks to me like he's using an UNTRIMMED Slayer Cape, as there is no "red trim" on the outsides, if you look closely, it looks black-trimmed if you compare it to the right image (i don't know what a trim/untrim slayer cape looks like, so I could be barking up the wrong tree, if so, sorry).

Oh look, an untrimmed Slayer Cape with red shoulders:

slayerbelleborddd2.png

^^Credits to Villandra/Slayerbelle.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

All untrimmed capes still have coloured shoulder pads.

Doing research is usually a good idea before speculating.

Perhaps the most important point of all though is this - you're still no closer to owning one by speculating over whether one is being shown in this picture or not.

All untrimmed capes still have coloured shoulder pads.

Doing research is usually a good idea before speculating.

Perhaps the most important point of all though is this - you're still no closer to owning one by speculating over whether one is being shown in this picture or not.

I didn't know about the colours that's why I said don't know what a trim/untrim slayer cape looks like, so I could be barking up the wrong tree, if so, sorry.

Other than that, I still think the pointy-things are in a different place but that could just be my eye sight.

Even if it is the D Plate (even though I doubt it) what does this give us a hint about anything? We already had full 3D Models of the plate, the only thing this picture shows is that the left shoulder is poking out a millimetre more than a D Chain. Stop making these stupid pointless threads and there should just be a sticky made "All possible leak pictures that 3HU wants to post".

I still think personally more people would rather this item came out:

Dragon Platecape

+4 all attack bonuses (fire cape +1)

+12 all defence bonuses (fire cape +11)

+6 strength (fire cape +4)

+4 prayer (fire cape +2)

60 Defence req (fire cape 1)

I'm sure 99% of people would rather that came out than a Dragon Platebody as obviously it's going to be weaker than a Torag Platebody so why bring something out what isn't better?

The sentimental value of it, I guess. Like partyhats.

And more people wanting a dragon cape than dragon plate? That's just a load of poppycock.

And I don't think people want a better cape than the fire cape.

There's quite clearly an arm showing on his left... how can it be a plate?

The Dragon Plate in the picture on the homepage shows arms.

f203f1850c.png

you all do realize that the person in the picture is running, and that could explain why the [bleep]es are in a different position on only ONE side.

and yeah.

the d plate might come out eventually.

but this is just stupid speculation.

my guess is that its just a chain. A few years back they had a picture on the hiscores page of a runite rock with a red pickaxe on it and people went crazy saying it was a dragon pickaxe.

Look at where that got us #-o

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

The easy way to distinguish if the item is a d chain or not, basically recreate it.

Person 1: Wears D Chain(possibly also have slayer cape)

Person 2: Takes Picture

Have person 1 stand away from person 2 with its back to person 2. Person 2 pans the camera around until he finds an angle that looks roughly like the original picture. Take picture. Compare the Pictures.

Just to add, its a d med not a red mask too, d meds look like that on female char's now.

And this is like selective hearing, but with sight, people see what they want to see.

to me its just a d chain, nothing else to see here.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

WTF posting cache images is against the rules?

Wow.

Anyway, Dragon Plate is coming out soon. Either Quest of PVP update. Why else would Jagex have made a 3d model about it, and made the ugly lady wear it on frontpage?

Yeah Tif has some bs rules lol.

Uhm....It could be d plate, it has no arm showing unless his arm is silver lol...And tbh it looks like more then one [bleep]e and more beefy shoulders....I'm not talking about the shoulder thing on the cape either.

I think it could be a plate :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep