Dragon Platebody "in game" picture?

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, never knew what they looked like, only from 3d models.

I'm sure you visited Duradel once or twice.

Yeah, but never really paid much attention to his cape :lol:

Hacking game software, the cache, with 3rd party software, not against the rules? Hmm.

Ill give you a second to think on that.

To be fair, I just re-posted the link to an image someone already had posted in a different topic about the Dragon Platebody. The Tip It rules do need clarifying on the matter, they only specifically mention not to post images from toolkits and worldswitchers, plus I've seen cache images on the forum which have never been removed (there is one currently in the RS top banner changed topic).

Anyway does anyone know what that floating blob of fire is in the enlarged image? Doesn't appear to be a spell animation, could just be a bit of scenery but since I've never been to Clan Wars I don't know.

blazesigbq9.jpg

Is it fine if I post a link to a site that has Dragon Platebody 3d cache image? (because I'm not allowed to post it here)

I do have the cache viewer, and drag plate looks quite nice. :P

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

it is a dragon plate, heres the proof - firstly the girl in the runescape banner thats a dragon plate, as it has 3 [bleep]es on the shoulder and if u look at her chest thats deffo not chainmail, and secondly http://www.jagex.com/corporate/Parents_Guide/membership_benefits.ws dont tell me thats not concept art for it, oh also i would give any links to it because its not a legitimate website but ive seen pictures of the model of dragon platebody, and it looks exactly like the one in the banner.

It's cute how people say 'you can proove it by looking at the woman in the banner' weren't there just as many debates on her armor as there are on this new picture?

She is proof of nothing. (don't bother refering me to any threads that 'proove' she is, I wont bother lookin)

My opinion is that, it is the good 'ole fashioned d'chain in that picture.

I am assuming that if and when they do release the mighty dragon plate body, it will be so awesome looking that you will be able to recognize from the other side of the room and not mistake it for anything else.

There's a man up on that ledge....he's only cleaning windows.

What a shame.

Who's to blame, for the pain we're missing?

I'm gonna lean back on my wall and pray for him to fall.

c75672af73.png

deviloch.png

b4ng.gif

It's cute how people say 'you can proove it by looking at the woman in the banner' weren't there just as many debates on her armor as there are on this new picture?

She is proof of nothing. (don't bother refering me to any threads that 'proove' she is, I wont bother lookin)

My opinion is that, it is the good 'ole fashioned d'chain in that picture.

I am assuming that if and when they do release the mighty dragon plate body, it will be so awesome looking that you will be able to recognize from the other side of the room and not mistake it for anything else.

I kinda agree with you, that picture only shows something that's not out of ordinary item.

It could be dragon plate, but if it was: i would go like "WOOOW". Cause bad as items usually is bad as.

Wow: talk about manipulation here!

- Of course it's just a d chain + some skill cape. Why did he make the resolution of the picture so small though? Seems to me like he knew it already and wanted to get others to think otherwise!

The picture is from runescape.com... from the update yesterday.

updatedplateqc8.jpg

Wow. Maybe Jagex is just messing with us. Well so much for that. :wall:

OT: I am a pretty sure its just a Dragon chain with slayer cape.

25632.jpg

Magma_Guard3.png

runescapeboomdeyadasigui7.jpg

real question is why a person with a slayer cape would use a dragon spear lol.

Yea i think its just part of the cape

To stun their opponents of course! :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

That's a chain and slayer cape combo alright. Easy mistake for anyone to make.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Slayer capes only have red shoulder blades when their trimmed, sorry but thats an untrimmed one, so its not a chain, but a plate.

All 99 capes have shoulderpads in the colours of the trim. Even the slayer cape.

Just look at the untrimmed slayercape of Slayerbelle. I see red shoulderpads.

closekl9.png

That being said, it is a Dchain, not a plate.

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

Hmm, I've looked at the picture pretty zoomed up, it doesn't look much like a platebody, but it doesn't look like a regular chain either :|

Jagex are always doing things like this, to make us think :D

Easy mistake for anyone to make.

Not really, considering that at the moment Dragon Plate doesn't even exist.... They saw dragon plate because they wanted to see it.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

it could in theory be a dragon pl8, jagex is well known to leak new things in pictures and ingame ;) that being said i am retired so i am not so opdated with opdates and other hints ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Looks like a chain to me.

[hide=THIS]dplatezv6.png[/hide]

yeah so... It looks a lot like a dragon plate. The shoulders are very different in the fact that the dragon chains shoulders take the shape of your default shoulders and the dragon plates shoulders are out away from his body. There are also multiple [bleep]es on each of the shoulders.

And I don't care if i get flamed for saying that i think it is the dragon plate, or for showing my evidence to back up what i think, so flame away or keep posting your " dud3 itz a dragon chain" crap.

kthx

4e0Vn.png

dchain22pz7.jpgdchainkf6.png

And No I don't have bunny ears or untrimmed cape

Clearly there is no such thing as a dragon plate in that pic. I wouldn't have made a thread about it, especially since (like the dude before me said) theres an arm in the pic.

Well for one think those arent bunny ears(its a d med). Also, shes running so the [bleep]e is pointing towards us on the left arm, its a d chain. Another thing is that most plates have arms covered.

I still think personally more people would rather this item came out:

Dragon Platecape

+4 all attack bonuses (fire cape +1)

+12 all defence bonuses (fire cape +11)

+6 strength (fire cape +4)

+4 prayer (fire cape +2)

60 Defence req (fire cape 1)

I'm sure 99% of people would rather that came out than a Dragon Platebody as obviously it's going to be weaker than a Torag Platebody so why bring something out what isn't better?

Actually, I rather like the idea that the best cape cannot be bought, but only acquired from a hard mini-game. It gives me something to work towards besides grinding cash. :D Also, a "platecape" doesn't really make any sense. :? Although, if a dragon platebody is released, I agree that it should have a special power, like immunity to dragon fire mentioned earlier. I would like a dragon pickaxe more, though.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007