Do you like to doodle?

Boris5000

Aren't doodles the meaningless curls and patterns people make unconsciously rather than full-blown "I'm bored" drawings? I could be wrong.

Anyway, I doodle a lot, usually when I'm on the phone at work. I always start by writing down the caller's name on a sheet of paper, which usually turns into a gigantic doodle as the call progresses. It helps me concentrate on the conversation.

I also doodle during boring meetings. Keeps my hands from drumming my fingers, playing with my pen and other annoying behaviour I display when bored.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just something I did in about 20 minutes of Biology class. The classes are rated by boredom (larger = more boring). ::'

It might be a bit big, just got my scanner working. ;)

[hide=Doodle

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Not exactly doodling, but whenever I get bored whilst I'm using one of the school computers I like to find random photos of animals on the internet and put cartoonish facial features on them, I'll upload some tomorrow for people who don't quite get what I'm saying

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Sure do.

*points to my avatar*

One of my doodles.

I have heaps more in my little book.. I mainly do doodles.

I'm pretty known around school for my doodles.

I graffiti books with my stick figures sometimes.

I'll scan some up some other time.. maybe.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

usually I just spin my pen these days, but I once drew this weird thing during History class. I called it, "The Writ of Habeus Corpus". It was really ugly. :lol:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I know most of my 'doodles' were more like full drawings- here's one from my math book-

*note, I used my sketchbook for my math notes- LOL!

BigDude0001.jpg

^^ Big Bladed Sumo Wrestler, the actuall size is 2x2.5 inches or so, somehow it just got blown up... Lol!

[hide=]Zangetsu.jpg

^^ For those who clicked the SHOW button, you get a cookie! *hands clicker a cookie*- This is a project that I did a year ago, Zangestu (I am a BIG fan of Bleach). Done in graphite (pencil) and the actuall size is 14x17 inches! =)[/hide]

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

• 2 months later...

When I get bored in school I doodle in the margin of my notebook, once my friend who asked to see my notes was like amazed by the pattern because I like to generally keep my doodles symmeterical. It's easy my type of doodling because I can stop to take notes (or pretend to) or answer a question or something and then continue where I left off since I have the other side for reference.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

When I get bored in school I doodle in the margin of my notebook, once my friend who asked to see my notes was like amazed by the pattern because I like to generally keep my doodles symmeterical. It's easy my type of doodling because I can stop to take notes (or pretend to) or answer a question or something and then continue where I left off since I have the other side for reference.

i doodle similarly in the margins and i just draw random line and curves and stuff when im really bored.

Every single old book I had in school, including university is covered in drawings. I swore I wouldn't do it when I started uni because it looks tacky but that didn't last very long.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I make tons of weird abstract things in English class.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I do it on like everything ::'

:twss:

pureprayer; try doodling things exploding, what about a teddy bear with it's head exploding because someone placed a missile inside of it?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I started doodling in my books a few years ago, and now I think I'm a little obsessed, every other page in most of my books have sketches on them, I try not to consider them doodles any more, as they are actually pretty good.

2Xeo5.png

A lot of my school work are vandilised by random drawings. Why the hell do you need inspiration to doodle? :roll: I do random things like flowers, unrecognisable shapes, my name... I randomly colour in squares and blocks too. My old maths book had some sort of checkered pattern on at least every page.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I have many doodles in my notes, though I don't do as many as I used to. I remember I did a comic strip once in the corner of the pages of my german book, and the teacher made me translate most of it :?

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I don't usually doodle... however one morning in one of my lectures... at 7am may I add, I was finding it hard to stay awake while we were watching a film on birds so I started doodling. Before I knew it, the entire double sides of the paper were filled with little sheep.

I found it the other day... it made me giggle for some reason.

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png