Completing Dragon Slayer with 10 Hitpoints! - Preview Video

Me completing Dragon Slayer with 10 Hitpoints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFfi9PjSo0

(Watch in high quality)

Also, please don't be negative about it, constructive criticism is great, but please explain why, etc. And since this has been moved to the rating section, try to explain why you rated it however you did, I hate it when they lay down a number and give no room for improvement, amirite?

Thanks X V3 N 0 M X,

outofbloodsig8-1.jpg

Congrats on such a huge task! Must have been difficult. But like muggiwhplar already said, there is already a designated stick for this (viewforum.php?f=78)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Oh really? Do you know this for a fact? Because like I've said, I've searched around Google, and Youtube, no results on it. :?

Congrats on such a huge task! Must have been difficult. But like muggiwhplar already said, there is already a designated stick for this (viewforum.php?f=78)

Thank you. :)

I see, I'm sorry. Should I post it there too, or can I leave it since I've already posted it here?

Thanks X V3 N 0 M X,

outofbloodsig8-1.jpg

http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=78

pretty sure this has been done many times before though :(

I still want to see a lvl 138 complete dragon slayer... rather than a low lvl :P

I completed Dragon Slayer on my other account at 85 combat, which is fairly "high" considering almost everyone does it at a much lower level. :) Here's proof:

083_Elvarg.png

And I completed Dragon Slayer at around level 15... perhaps lower, on my main (Jard Y Dooku).

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Oh really? Do you know this for a fact? Because like I've said, I've searched around Google, and Youtube, no results on it. :?

Thank you. :)

I see, I'm sorry. Should I post it there too, or can I leave it since I've already posted it here?

Just leave it here, and also post it in the thread I suggested. This thread will probably be locked by a moderator anyway.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I still want to see a lvl 138 complete dragon slayer... rather than a low lvl :P

I completed Dragon Slayer on my other account at 85 combat, which is fairly "high" considering almost everyone does it at a much lower level. :) Here's proof:

083_Elvarg.png

And I completed Dragon Slayer at around level 15... perhaps lower, on my main (Jard Y Dooku).

I hate to be negative..

How is the picture proof? And how can you claim combat lvl 15 or lower, if you don't even know yourself? Something like that I would assume you would remember..

More then half of your preview is just the intro clip for your production....

tFtfA.jpg

Moved to rate this :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

083_Elvarg.png

I hate to be negative..

How is the picture proof? And how can you claim combat lvl 15 or lower, if you don't even know yourself? Something like that I would assume you would remember..

More then half of your preview is just the intro clip for your production....

Are you talking to me or him? If the intro isn't enough for you then I guess you'll have to wait.

Thanks X V3 N 0 M X,

outofbloodsig8-1.jpg

Um, that's examine is wrong, Jard. I know for a FACT that Elvarg can hit at least 10. :ohnoes:

You're right, it can hit 10's. :x

you own a canon good job.

If you even tried viewing the video, you'll clearly see that I did not use a cannon, next time take a look at the video before you post.

You see that big section thats titled stickies?

To be honest, I don't see anything special about it. It's not like you're gunna get a special reward. :|

I'm assuming that you mean you should only "try" when you will receive a reward. #-o

You won't get very far with that in mind, plus, the reward is more of a mentality, not physical.

Thanks X V3 N 0 M X,

outofbloodsig8-1.jpg

This caught my eye, I vaguely remember someone completing Dragon Slayer with 10 hp and lvl 9 combat on YouTube with the old interface (no HP, prayer, run energy, or summoning bubbles).

I don't want to demean you but just want to say congrats, it's a big accomplishment but I'm not sure you're the first to do it.

Summary: Congratz! But you aren't the first.

This caught my eye, I vaguely remember someone completing Dragon Slayer with 10 hp and lvl 9 combat on YouTube with the old interface (no HP, prayer, run energy, or summoning bubbles).

I don't want to demean you but just want to say congrats, it's a big accomplishment but I'm not sure you're the first to do it.

I see, that's alright, I'm one of the few I guess. But like I said, I assumed it since I looked around and didn't find anything. Do you have any links or proof of this? :shock:

Thanks X V3 N 0 M X,

outofbloodsig8-1.jpg

I see, that's alright, I'm one of the few I guess. But like I said, I assumed it since I looked around and didn't find anything. Do you have any links or proof of this? :shock:

Here's a lvl 6 completing Dragon Slayer.