My past 6 months. *lots of pics, not for 56k*

Phil

I've really been wanting to travel lately, but I don't even know how to begin trying to organize it. Organizing a trip to London is a pain to me, how can you even begin organizing a trip around the whole freakin globe? Any pointers, or links to sites that offer some good advice about how to plan a trip like that?

Really cool pictures btw, let us know if you get the exact financials figured out, I'm interested to know.. Did you just work a couple years after school and save up to fund it or what?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Very cool, I'd love to go to to those places someday.

I've been to Aus, and NZ (obviously) andI'm going to Thailand, Malaysia and Sinagapore in a few weeks, that should be fun :)

And you didn't miss out on much in the North Island of NZ, the sights are far less impressive tbh.

That pic of the city in USA, damn that looks awesome :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Oh ja.. and you just happened to have time to do a skydive...

Sigh.. looks amazing. The beaches.. wow!

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

I've really been wanting to travel lately, but I don't even know how to begin trying to organize it. Organizing a trip to London is a pain to me, how can you even begin organizing a trip around the whole freakin globe? Any pointers, or links to sites that offer some good advice about how to plan a trip like that?

Really cool pictures btw, let us know if you get the exact financials figured out, I'm interested to know.. Did you just work a couple years after school and save up to fund it or what?

Rough Guides or Lonely Planet guide books will help in getting things organised. Really though the only things I had organised beforehand were the major flights, visas if needed, jags for specific places and bank stuff. Once I got there I just decided what to do really and where to go from place to place. But yeah I would have been completely lost in some places without the guide books.

I found it was best not to be too organised once I was out there that way you can easily change plans and head any direction you want to at any time.

Actually doing it was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

Yes I worked for about a year and a half in a bar/restaurant after uni to save up for it.

sig2ho7.jpg

Has it really been 6 months already?

that's what I thought :oops:

anyways, don't complain about our Winter, not untill you staty through christmas and NYE :shock: like living in an oven, and that's in the more costal areas

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Wow. How much did this cost you? This is actually one of my goals in life, but I want to spend about 2 years doing it.

EDIT:I don't know how to read; you already said the cost. I'm definitely going to do something like this.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Man that must've been fun ::'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I was jealous when you first told us you were leaving, and I'm even more jealous now. I can't believe it's already been six months... I'm working on a trip like that too, or just mini trips until I get to everywhere I want to go. But in my experience working for months at a time to save for travel is ALWAYS worth it. Thanks for sharing, but undoubtedly the photos are no depiction of the moments you experienced.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Thanks for sharing this with us Phil, I looked forward to reading about your adventures :) I saw 'Into the Wild' yesterday, and although your trip is not quite as risky and luckily enough yours didn't end in drama, I would love to repeat both of those journeys myself. But first, I still need to go on that bicycle trip to Scotland I wanted to do last year. I believe it was you who gave me the must-sees and all, but I still haven't been able to do it. If I will, I'll be sure to ask your advice first ::'

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Thanks for sharing this with us Phil, I looked forward to reading about your adventures :) I saw 'Into the Wild' yesterday, and although your trip is not quite as risky and luckily enough yours didn't end in drama, I would love to repeat both of those journeys myself. But first, I still need to go on that bicycle trip to Scotland I wanted to do last year. I believe it was you who gave me the must-sees and all, but I still haven't been able to do it. If I will, I'll be sure to ask your advice first ::'

If you've not yet, read the book. I read it whilst in Thailand and thought it was very interesting.

I've not managed to catch the film yet but I will do at some point.

I remember that about your plans for a bike trip. Good luck in getting that sorted.

sig2ho7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Did you run into Erad in Singapore?

I'm glad you had fun. :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Welcome back.

Those pictures make me jealous, thinking of doing something along these lines maybe after Uni/college. Probably not around the world, maybe just across Europe or Asia or something.

Looks like you had a good time.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction