Multi-Site Steel War 4 (Oct 18, 2pm Edt)

I for one love how & why RSC isn't participating.

[hide=The Reason]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9122/jordanbl0.jpg[/hide]

Even though they lost last year...

TIF. <3

/facepalm

That's just...I can't believe W13 of all people would do that... I have so many words to say right now, but I can't say them because I'll get banned. :wall:

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, hurry up, a lot of people are eager to spill their ideas :)

I'm going to ask Dustin if he is taking any action on RSC's refusal to participate... Would be a shame to see a decent opponent leave the battlefield without a fight...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

"Tactics" have been removed from this topic, as nothing is decided on and it can cause confusion among our own team members. The other teams are of course allowed to be as confused as they want to. ;)

More details about the planning of this event will come, but I can't really tell more as an Administrator is working hard making the arrangements for this. :-#

I promise you it will be good, though!

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I dont want to get into a discussion here, but I do wish to make a few points clear:

1: The post I made had NO tactics in them at all, just a quick overview on what we did last time, what we're facing this time, and what adjustments might need to be made... On top of that it had a neat picture of the ideal equipment set-up that any idiot can figure out...

2: You claim that tactics were being discussed in the Conclave and CIC, but I can assure you that its not... I know a new forum was to be set up, but so far nothing... I havent even been added yet... I know this is irrelevant, but since this is an event for ALL tipiters, shouldnt ALL tipiters weigh in on this? The clan section of tipit, well, lets just say it has quite some potential to realise... The clans in it are far from the greatest, including my own, and the council that is supposed to rule over the clan section is to decide what is best for the rest of Tip.it..? Even though clans are more experienced in war in general, I wish you good luck trying to get away with it...

3: I wouldve been happy if you had edited the content of my post and PM-ed me the original, instead of outright deleting it... I'm not hard to work with, infact, any criticism I have had on the post Ive made was already weighed in in the next great edit of the 2nd post I made...

I'm trying to help... I'm not about to let bureaucracy ruin this... Deleting "tactics" (seriously, it was little more then an introductory post) from the person who had the biggest hand in bringing Tip.it the victory last time around isnt helping... I dont care who gets to lead the war, last year DBZ did and he took the glory... I'm fine and dandy with that... But if you're in the habit of silencing people who are trying to help the inexperienced people make sense of it all, then I can GUARANTEE that this isn't going down in the history books as a win for the green side...

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Hmmm no safety gloves...

How bout Rune Gauntlets?

I know they don't match the Full Steel, but could they work then?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Hmmm no safety gloves...

How bout Rune Gauntlets?

Since its called a steel war, i dont think rune gloves will be allowed. :P

Hmmm no safety gloves...

How bout Rune Gauntlets?

Since its called a steel war, i dont think rune gloves will be allowed. :P

Yeah, you have to get steel gauntlets instead.

j0xPu5R.png

This weekend, the TET event is going to Fist of Guthix... Take advantage of this and get those 50 tokens (or 8 tokens to recharge a bought worn-out pair)

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

I'm from tal shiar, and I'm not fighting for tip.it

Not as long as the leaders of these boards (what I consider to be the real tip.it) continue so be as screwed up as they currently are.

The entire scene is a constant [bleep]fight amongst those who can't grow up for long enough to be civil and work out there differences.

This kind of underhand backstabbing is not bringing the community together, or directing it with coherent leadership.

I'll fight with my friends, and I'll wear a green cape, but not for the leadership of this board.

I dont want to get into a discussion here, but I do wish to make a few points clear:

1: The post I made had NO tactics in them at all, just a quick overview on what we did last time, what we're facing this time, and what adjustments might need to be made... On top of that it had a neat picture of the ideal equipment set-up that any idiot can figure out...

2: You claim that tactics were being discussed in the Conclave and CIC, but I can assure you that its not... I know a new forum was to be set up, but so far nothing... I havent even been added yet... I know this is irrelevant, but since this is an event for ALL tipiters, shouldnt ALL tipiters weigh in on this? The clan section of tipit, well, lets just say it has quite some potential to realise... The clans in it are far from the greatest, including my own, and the council that is supposed to rule over the clan section is to decide what is best for the rest of Tip.it..? Even though clans are more experienced in war in general, I wish you good luck trying to get away with it...

3: I wouldve been happy if you had edited the content of my post and PM-ed me the original, instead of outright deleting it... I'm not hard to work with, infact, any criticism I have had on the post Ive made was already weighed in in the next great edit of the 2nd post I made...

I'm trying to help... I'm not about to let bureaucracy ruin this... Deleting "tactics" (seriously, it was little more then an introductory post) from the person who had the biggest hand in bringing Tip.it the victory last time around isnt helping... I dont care who gets to lead the war, last year DBZ did and he took the glory... I'm fine and dandy with that... But if you're in the habit of silencing people who are trying to help the inexperienced people make sense of it all, then I can GUARANTEE that this isn't going down in the history books as a win for the green side...

I agree with you but i think that you need to slow down a little. To be honest, the administrators(who run this site) should be the ones making decisions at the highest level. I agree completely that your post was only an introduction and not really tactics. However, you said you did not want the bureacracy to ruin this event. Perhaps if you respected the Admin's power to make the decisions about this event then things would work out better. I trust them to make sure everything that needs to be done gets done. :) Tip.it ftw!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti