It's Officially Impossible To Talk

Dizzle229

I have noticed this and I know a lot of you have too. Over the last couple of years, this has gotten increasingly worse.

Due to immaturity, it has actually become impossible to talk.

I haven't said a sentence today that hasn't caused giggling in the back of the room, because just about every word in the english dictionary can be related to something sexual.

For example, this morning my friend threw a baseball on the field. I caught it, and said "got it."

His reply was "up the butt!"

I could go on with the examples, but it would probably just get me banned.

To make some discussion value:

- Have you guys noticed this?

- How bad is it in your area?

- What do you think is the cause?

Discuss.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh...i remember the first time i heard the magical, "that's what she said!" line. everything's pretty much gone downhill from there. I'm pretty decent at retorting to some of those comments, and at dishing em out, too. But, yes, just about anything can be related to something sexual, if you have the right (or wrong?) type of mind, and time on your hands. And as for being something new, i have to disagree. This has been going on for ages, if you've ever read Shakespeare, he was a dirty old man. :lol:

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

That's what she said!

:wall:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

There's a time and place for that kind of thing. Such as during science class when your teacher is giving a lecture in a dull monotone. Great fun.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I don't encounter it very often, so I actually found your friend's reply quite funny. As long as it's used appropriately and sparingly I can have a good chuckle at a "so's your face!" or a "that's what your mum said!".

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Luckily only a few people in my school say things like that often. Granted someone can say a dirty joke once in a while, like Skull Emblem's example. But a few just go on and on about it. Needless to say, they are very unpopular in school. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have a few friends who constantly use sexual jokes in their everyday speech, and then laugh at themselves for it. I hate it. I like these jokes in moderation, because they're amazing at the right times. But these few friends of mine, well, they're like stereotypes, if there ever was or is one for this sort of thing. They actually throw in a recycled sex joke in every single sentence. I'm not being sarcastic at all.

I was like this with one friend- and one friend only. And we'd only see each other during lunch at school. And it wasn't even constant. But by observation of others, I see what you mean.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Don't worry, it passes eventually. It's really just a freshman thing for the most part.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Haha, you said passes eventually. Feces do that. And you said part. Like boobs. Which are a part of a body.

God, I definitely overuse sex humor. Particularly that's what she said. But I actually know how and when to use it, and it's funny (mostly) every time.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I know someone who tries to make a sexual innuendo out of everything you say. It's actually funnier when he fails.

"I peeled a potato."

"Your mom . . . peeled . . . potato . . ."

". . . No."

p2gq.jpg

Don't worry, it passes eventually. It's really just a freshman thing for the most part.

where i live its a freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior thing :wall:

Same here. At least with freshman it's sort of expected, but when I see kids my age do it... :? And it's not the actual jokes that are getting old though. It's the fact that so many people suck at it.

its not just english. let me give you a few examples in spanish:

año - year

ano- [wagon]

pero - but

perro- b*tch

pedo - fart (in spanish, an 'r' is pronounced as a 'd', so 'pero' and 'pedo' are pronounced the same)

haha! just remembered one when i was hanging out with two of my friends Cameron and Kelsey.

The three of us were just hanging out playing video games and for some reason Cameron goes into this "In bed" streak. We couldn't say a thing without him saying in bed. well about 5 minutes go by without anyone talk so then comes the following conversation

me:....It's quiet

Cameron: In bed!

me: ahh so i guess it didn't work out between you and Kelsey

Cameron shut up after that but Kelsey was indeed pissed at me for a couple of days :lol:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

año - year

ano- [wagon]

pero - but

perro- b*tch

pedo - fart (in spanish, an 'r' is pronounced as a 'd', so 'pero' and 'pedo' are pronounced the same)

What does this have to do with the topic? Regardless, año and ano have two distinct pronunciations, perro means "dog," not specifically [bleep], and r's and d's are not pronounced the same.

p2gq.jpg

año - year

ano- [wagon]

pero - but

perro- b itch

actually its:

pera - pear, wait(slang)

perra - b*tch

and in spanish an "r" isnt pronounced as a "d" so pero isn't pedo

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

haha! just remembered one when i was hanging out with two of my friends Cameron and Kelsey.

The three of us were just hanging out playing video games and for some reason Cameron goes into this "In bed" streak. We couldn't say a thing without him saying in bed. well about 5 minutes go by without anyone talk so then comes the following conversation

me:....It's quiet

Cameron: In bed!

me: ahh so i guess it didn't work out between you and Kelsey

Cameron shut up after that but Kelsey was indeed pissed at me for a couple of days :lol:

VERY FUNNY. :? :thumbsup:

Ugh, its worse with the Spanish. White boys trying to speak spanish (and fail horribily) think they're funny by saying "Suck my [wagon]." Only thing they know how to say. :|

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg