21 Upcoming Wii Games to Drool Over

Faux

What I hated was the fact that people pay twice as much for the same game you can get on the DS. I mean look at Mario Kart DS and Wii. Or the new upcoming Animal Crossing. Then I realized, sure the Wii might just be a bigger version of the DS (albeit a tad less comfortable) for about twice the prize, ok I forgot where I'm going with this..

It's perfectly comfortable with a GC controller, which you can use on MK Wii. The concept of Animal Crossing is still largely the same, but there are massive differences between City Folk and Wild World, just as there were with the original and Wild World.

Also, MK DS cost me £30; the Wii version cost me £37. Hardly "twice as much", is it?

I almost forgot how awesome your maths skills are.

Why are you guys so rude to me for?

Is it not possible to change? I mean I used to hate Smash Bros Brawl so much before until I learned how to mum myself down and enjoy the slower, simpler game compared to its predecessor. There's nothing wrong with that.

It's no secret that ShadowFaxPZ is a rabid Microsoft fanboy, so if he ever praises any current gen game that is not on the 360 take it with a pinch of salt.

Ok, now this is just a lie. I thoroughly enjoyed watching my friend watch MGS4 on his PS3.

You see, this is the kind of [cabbage] you're up against with vermin like this.

mgssteelwarol7.png

Why are you guys so rude to me for?

Is it not possible to change? I mean I used to hate Smash Bros Brawl so much before until I learned how to mum myself down and enjoy the slower, simpler game compared to its predecessor. There's nothing wrong with that.

It's no secret that ShadowFaxPZ is a rabid Microsoft fanboy, so if he ever praises any current gen game that is not on the 360 take it with a pinch of salt.

Ok, now this is just a lie. I thoroughly enjoyed watching my friend watch MGS4 on his PS3.

You see, this is the kind of [cabbage] you're up against with vermin like this.

And you're no fresh breeze yourself. What motive do you have to bash him? What, he was a fanboy, and once a fanboy always one? Nope, wrong. He CAN change when the hell he feels like it and we haven't any right to judge him. Besides, I used to be a rabid Ninendo fanboy and have changed drastically since then...Uh, at least I think I have...(I mean, I play all three systems and enjoy all three [PS3 is alright imo :P ]).

It's with many people I know and don't like... All about a year or so ago...they said the Wii sucks, I get bashed for it, made fun of, called gay for liking it...THEN, they have a chance to get one and love it. Jealousy? Maybe. Point? Well, come to think of it, many idiots who are fans of the X-Box and hate Nintendo are people who haven't played Nintendo game and are obsessed with pretty graphics. When they play a classic Nintendo game, they change their mind. Not every X-Box fan is like this, but the many I know ARE. When they branch out, they no longer make fun and stop being bitter...So if they can change, me as well, him and many others, then he can be trusted.

Anyway...The game list is pretty good imo, they should try to make Red Steel 2 more innovative, and Wii Music looks sweet too. Wait 'till the WiiBashers see this.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

You know, I didn't even realize Nintendo had 21 games coming out for Wii.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I almost forgot how awesome your maths skills are.

Awesome. DS games typically cost $25 and Wii cost $50

Your analytical thinking at work again

This coming from a man whose analytical thinking extends to "It's different from normal... lol!"

At least I could provide like-for-like examples, despite supposedly being analytically impaired. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...