Questionable Items in Your Possession

Cyco_Reborn

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a collection of medieval themed weapons made out of PVC pipe and a goalie stick signed by Marty Turco... although the goalie stick isn't really 'questionable'... erm... a lot of insulin, lol, like five vials of it... and a box of thin mints in the freezer I've not eaten yet, they've been there since last fall I think.

Still waiting to buy a lot of this, as it's really planned for my future apartment, BUT what I want to/already have:

Skulls.

Condoms covering every phallic shape in the house.

Assless chaps in many colors and materials.

Guess what I already own? :twss:

I'm the kind of guy who barely decorates his room, throws out everything of no use and never keeps anything as "souvenirs" (other than vacation trinkets collecting dust in my loset). I don't have many odd items in my possession. I recently found an old sex ed book from 5th grade :-# . I'm gonan check out my room now to see what I own.

Oh and Lenin, when I read that you had swords above your bed, I immediatly had the mental image of the swords falling one night in your sleep and stabbing you :ohnoes:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I don't really have questionable items, per se.

Once, years ago, I found a skull of some animal in the woods near me. I kept it for a while, but it freaked me out too much and I threw it away. :)

I have the odd penknife and slingshot lying around, nothing too bad.

spacescenev24.jpg

Oh and Lenin, when I read that you had swords above your bed, I immediatly had the mental image of the swords falling one night in your sleep and stabbing you :ohnoes:

No wai, me too!!! :twss:

sexytime objects.

HAHAHA!!!! Still laughing a bit at this...dunno why..

Pryomancer has spoken. *clap of thunder*

lol some more....

Alrighty then..I suppose the weirdest things I have would be an unfinished spud gun (missing the igniter, and somehow the pvc sealer...dunno where that got off too), fireworks, a makeshift bomb from half of said fireworks (not really a bomb...usually just catches on fire and burns for awhile, although the last one did explode, thanks to some...external help).

I have an electromagnetic fishing pole (wooden broomstick with some stretchy cord thing, fishing reel/line, and an electromagnet at the end...was for an old science experiement/competition).

Power cords to things I don't own anymore, and don't know what they go to.

My assortment of knives and swords hangs around my room, along with my paintball gun which no longer works.

I have lighters and matches stashed in various parts of my room.

The first model rocket I ever made and launched by myself (well, my dad was there to help oversee the launch, but I did everything myself, including the recovery). Also have the shrapnel from my first exploded rocket (or most of it, that was a fun day).

Also found some burned things that I can't identify (seems like I did my job right though =P).

Probably a bunch more stuff, but I didn't really look, just opened all my drawers and glanced in.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

an unfinished spud gun (missing the igniter, and somehow the pvc sealer...dunno where that got off too)

same here. except mines a mini spud gun made out of the glue stick and a pen for shooting spit balls. i made it ages ago when i had a day off school but have never got an igniter for it.

i dont really have anything interesting myself, but my brother stole some copper oxide from school a few months ago (dont tell him i know lol) because he wanted to grow some crystals or something. its still sitting there hidden (well he tried to hide it anyway, not very well though).

i might go and steal a bit and try and grow a crystal myself

Questionable items? Well I have a dagger and the rest are kinda normal. Though next month the traveling renaissance fair is still in town. I plan on going and buying a fur tail to wear around. (does that count?)

Brass knuckles,flick-knife,swiss-knife...that Spiderman toy that shoots "webbing"...A bunch of cloths that hold no practical use (outside of "blanket parties",where I use it to cover your face and beat you up =D)...I'm too young to drive a motorbike,and no one I know has one,but I do have tons of helmets...

I also happen to have lots of explosives,illegal and legal...But that's more for work than for fun...Also,those chains you guys wear from you belt loops to your wallets?I use them to barb my brass knuckles :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Brass knuckles,flick-knife,swiss-knife...that Spiderman toy that shoots "webbing"...A bunch of cloths that hold no practical use (outside of "blanket parties",where I use it to cover your face and beat you up =D)...I'm too young to drive a motorbike,and no one I know has one,but I do have tons of helmets...

I also happen to have lots of explosives,illegal and legal...But that's more for work than for fun...Also,those chains you guys wear from you belt loops to your wallets?I use them to barb my brass knuckles :lol:

:shock: remind me NOT to go at you with anything less that a Kriss SMG (a .45 gun with little to no recoil, and 1500 RPM)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!