Questionable Items in Your Possession

Cyco_Reborn

Brass knuckles,flick-knife,swiss-knife...that Spiderman toy that shoots "webbing"...A bunch of cloths that hold no practical use (outside of "blanket parties",where I use it to cover your face and beat you up =D)...I'm too young to drive a motorbike,and no one I know has one,but I do have tons of helmets...

I also happen to have lots of explosives,illegal and legal...But that's more for work than for fun...Also,those chains you guys wear from you belt loops to your wallets?I use them to barb my brass knuckles :lol:

:shock: remind me NOT to go at you with anything less that a Kriss SMG (a .45 gun with little to no recoil, and 1500 RPM)

Good luck getting that past immigration here -.- They even pick up those little fake guns you buy for your little brother or friends -.-

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brass knuckles,flick-knife,swiss-knife...that Spiderman toy that shoots "webbing"...A bunch of cloths that hold no practical use (outside of "blanket parties",where I use it to cover your face and beat you up =D)...I'm too young to drive a motorbike,and no one I know has one,but I do have tons of helmets...

I also happen to have lots of explosives,illegal and legal...But that's more for work than for fun...Also,those chains you guys wear from you belt loops to your wallets?I use them to barb my brass knuckles :lol:

:shock: remind me NOT to go at you with anything less that a Kriss SMG (a .45 gun with little to no recoil, and 1500 RPM)

Good luck getting that past immigration here -.- They even pick up those little fake guns you buy for your little brother or friends -.-

They should. I'm not putting myself or my companions in potential danger because someone wants to have a toy gun for their "little brother or friends". Guns, fake or not shouldn't be modeled after as toys and should be nowhere near a paranoia-filled society like today.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Umm, I collect swords. I've around 50 in my garage and I also collect pellet guns from abroad. I've around 10 of them that are replicas of real ones but they only shoot metal/plastic balls.

Also some paintball guns.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

-7 guns and 2 bows in my room

-Lots of hacking software (backdoors and keyloggers I use to screw people over who piss me off.)

-A certain type of tylenol from when I broke my leg.

@Pryo, does "sexytime" include a large collection of hentai? If so, then add that to my list.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Oh yea, I almost forgot because I haven't used them in a long while, but I own a pair of throwing knives.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Well, let's see...

*The 'gateway' illegal substance

*A can of "chicken of the sea" fish steaks in Louisiana Hot Sauce

*A bottle of mandarin soda from Mexico

*A clown figurine

*A vertebrae from a cow i believe

The not so questionable, but just random stuff:

*2 boxes of Kashi TLC Cherry and Dark Chocolate granola bars

*every movie ticket stub for the past 5 years

*3 dictionaries and a thesaurus

*4 boxes of 32 color crayons; never opened. just sitting on my computer desk.

*A news article from 7 years ago on stocks

*tool box with a hammer, a wrench set, and a screwdriver. thats it.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

3 lamps decorated with teddies, A bunch of wires which purpose I even don't know and my old broken basketball teamshirt.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Just acquired a glove with cd and glass shards on it.There's tons on the opposite side of my palm (what's that called?),meaning I'm gonna favor back hands with it...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Just acquired a glove with cd and glass shards on it.There's tons on the opposite side of my palm (what's that called?),meaning I'm gonna favor back hands with it...

umm... the back of your hand

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

A 12-legged cat

Doctors say he's got a good 35 years ahead of him, if I keep feeding him this lemon juice

Did you just tape 3 cats together, because that would be awesome.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

A 12-legged cat

Doctors say he's got a good 35 years ahead of him, if I keep feeding him this lemon juice

Did you just tape 3 cats together, because that would be awesome.

Rofl, tape doesn't do [cabbage]. It never kept them together so I just got a nailgun.

wl7w9j.png

Myself, I have nothing that would raise eye brows. Although, I do have a Fender Stratocaster, which my mate go ga ga over :twss:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Myself, I have nothing that would raise eye brows. Although, I do have a Fender Stratocaster, which my mate go ga ga over :twss:

Nah if you want a generic guitar which is too common i'd go for a Les Paul Standard.

In my room i have a trunk with is 70 years ago, with a lock with no key. There might be something in it, in fact i'm sure there is, but....

lampost_sig_stark.png

Nah if you want a generic guitar which is too common i'd go for a Les Paul Standard.

In my room i have a trunk with is 70 years ago, with a lock with no key. There might be something in it, in fact i'm sure there is, but....

Les Pauls are too expensive... :(

Have you shook it to see if you can hear anything? Might be gold, or pieces of crumpled paper :P

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg