~Potential PSP Buyer~

nightzero

As I am still in high school with no income at the moment as they say "I like to get the most bang for my buck."

Anyway reason I'm here is because at the moment I have a Ipod classic 30GB and feel like its being wasted. My entire music collection is about 3GB and with all the movies, around 15 so I think the Ipod wasnt a great idea. Also I kind of want a gaming system, and I am extremely cheap and plan on using modding my PSP to play games, etc. Anyway I use my ipod all the time at school and it's a decent size, fits nicely in my palm, jeans pocket, hoodie pocket, w/e. I was wonderning if a PSP is a good replacement for my ipod(size) while also being easy to access songs and to top it off, be a good game system.

Looking at cragslist, it seems that I can get a PSP slim for about 100 without anything with it. I have friends with Pandora's so thats not a problem. Also is the game selection pretty good? list me some good games....i already have some planned like god of war, daxter, GTA, but really any game since i wont be buying any ill be using a mem stick.... is the psp easy to use to music? like can u just press on button and take 10 seconds to start playing a song? i wanna be able to easily play songs in class. also ive heard the web broswer sucks really really badly....never tried it so idk but yea could i like at least browse forums, use aim,etc?

man i ramble on and on...anyway hyt to everyone this is my first post in like a month since ive retired from rs ::'

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Songs will eat away at your memory really fast. To access the songs all you have to do is turn it on, go to it under the menu, and click on the song you want to play. I have used the PSP to browse tipit before. Besides that $130 for a PSP seems like a bad deal considering they are $160 at walmart with a 1 year warranty. Though I haven't my friend said he got his from best buy for $120. As for games if you like final fantasy, Crisis core: final fantasy 7 is the best. I'd recommend it even if you don't like final fantasy.

Yea I was wrong about price, I just found a few on craiglist for 100 and then i can ge ta 4gb memory stick for 20 bucks.. so yea pretty cheap imo. anyway i didnt really like FFX for my ps2 cause im not in to turn-based fighting

Its not turn based, it is a real time action battle system. (though Don't confuse it with RTS) On top of that it had hundreds of side missions (300 to be exact), good graphics, good story, and good sound.

See the PSP browser in action

and decide whether you find it useful or not yourself.

As you are going down the good ole' route of a pirate, I recommend just reading a couple of top games list and selecting the ones you're interested in.

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?page ... =top_rated

http://www.gamepro.com/article/features ... psp-games/

www.google.com

rickastleywh7.png

Browsing tip.it on the psp is...well...okay

If your going to be modding your PSP, then i recommend getting an 8GB stick, that 3GB of music and well *cough*..iso's..*cough*.

These are the games i recommend

-Patapon

-Crisis Core

-God of War: Chains of olypmus

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them