• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clown has to be harder to get then ringmaster. :x

This week i got:

- Giant's Hand

- Nothing (scored 912 in Ranged)

- Nothing (Scored 1202 in Magic)

You have no idea how mad i got with the mage performance.

Failed one more thing and I could have gotten clown boots. -.-

I have every item exept for the Clown Boots and the Tambourine. :(

Ty mate, you helped me get full ringmaster :D

If you were thanking me, not a problem. Glad this thread has been useful to others. And all the other info other people have posted have been helpful too.

Failed miserably on Range and Magic, but got Ringmaster Boots on Agility. Ironically, Agility is my lowest of the 3 skills required for the circus and I have yet to fail at it.

Full ringmaster :thumbsup:

Btw I think it's funny how the mega-phone is called a "mega phonus" in-game because Jagex wants to dodge their own censor :lol:

There are a lot of words which the censor castches in the game that are legitimate items in Runescape. I doubt censor evading is the reason why its called that.

Are there? I can't think of any off the top of my head. Can you post some?

well this is very interesting. i only have the following stats:

66 range

72 mage

50 agil

but next time i go to the circus ill try the level 80 and 90 stuff repeatedly and see what happens. i always get terrible scores (my best on range and mage has been around 600, and agil like 400). i hope it works ;)

The circus is pretty weird. I've only got 50 mage and I managed a 1250 in it. I did 10 emotes, then alched the anvil, teled it, alched the assistant, teled it and continued between the anvil and assistant until I finished it. Only missed one and got a ringmaster's hat.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thanks peopl! :thumbsup:

Read the thread, and used the strategy. Came out:

Ranged: 980 (totally my bad, forgot to pot, did emotes twice in a row, repeated stuff, etc..........level 66

Agility: 1179 (if I hadn't accidentally jigged twice in a row I would have a shiny new ringmaster hat :cry: ...maybe I'll get the do twice a week bug..........level 50)

Magic: 1118 (failed alching the anvil twice...sigh..........level 61)

Thanks again guys. Maybe RM next week?

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Another week, another try at the circus!

Got my tambourine this week so now i have all the rewards. ::'

I also think that each level trick gives exp.

Example: Agility, if you do the juggling chinchompa's, you wont get exp for the backflip.

Since both are recommended to be 99, you will only get exp for doing one of them.

So by doing every jugling trick or every physical trick, you will get the max amount of exp from it.

Magic would be either teleport 5 things then blast/levitate 5 things or High alch then blast/levitate 5 things for the max amount of exp.

Range would be to do 5 different lenghts with the bow, then do the 5 other lengths you didnt do, with the darts.

Untitled48850.png

Another week, another try at the circus!

Got my tambourine this week so now i have all the rewards. ::'

I also think that each level trick gives exp.

Example: Agility, if you do the juggling chinchompa's, you wont get exp for the backflip.

Since both are recommended to be 99, you will only get exp for doing one of them.

So by doing every jugling trick or every physical trick, you will get the max amount of exp from it.

Magic would be either teleport 5 things then blast/levitate 5 things or High alch then blast/levitate 5 things for the max amount of exp.

Range would be to do 5 different lenghts with the bow, then do the 5 other lengths you didnt do, with the darts.

Untitled48850.png

Do you get each Audience piece seperately or all together? (like all the hats at once, etc.)

Got all acrobat, clown and ringmaster clohtes now. Still need audience, but I'd rather get xp, and do all the moves, then just leaving early and getting audience (cause doing all moves for xp mostly get's you into the acrobat or clown range).

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double post, but this thread deserves a bump.

Anyways, regarding to the guy who asked how to max the xp you are getting:

Do a move FOR EVERY LVL JUST ONCE! So for agility, dont do the backflip AND the juggling with chins, do just one of them. Basicly, the easieset is to just do backflip, large leap, ... (99-90-80 just follow all the moves in downards order).

This also applies for ranging (do 99-60-moves on bull eye, then do 50-10 on spinning plate). With magic, again, the same. First go to the high lvl spot, do all, then move to the levitate spot and do all. (the third spot has nearly the same lvls, you can combine if you wish to, however the 2 spots I said have all you need).

I've gotten 20k + mage xp, 13k+ ranged xp and ... + (I think it's over 10k) agility xp. Not bad for 5 min work.

Do a move FOR EVERY LVL JUST ONCE! So for agility, dont do the backflip AND the juggling with chins, do just one of them. Basicly, the easieset is to just do backflip, large leap, ... (99-90-80 just follow all the moves in downards order).

This also applies for ranging (do 99-60-moves on bull eye, then do 50-10 on spinning plate). With magic, again, the same. First go to the high lvl spot, do all, then move to the levitate spot and do all. (the third spot has nearly the same lvls, you can combine if you wish to, however the 2 spots I said have all you need).

I followed your advice step by step and had the lowest results since I started.. :wall: .

1 acrobat costume piece to complete that costume! So, once again, the luck factor in this game will be crucial

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I followed your advice step by step and had the lowest results since I started.. :wall: .

1 acrobat costume piece to complete that costume! So, once again, the luck factor in this game will be crucial

My advice was TO MAXIMISE XP, NOT SCORE. :-)

My advice was TO MAXIMISE XP, NOT SCORE. :-)

Ok, I regret I didnt check my exp... :?

Btw: isnt it a pity that those costumes cant be stored in the costumeroom or did I again miss something?

The ringmaster stores them if you destroy them.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Cant remember if i said it or if someone else said it, but last week, jagex fixed the circus bug where it was possible to do the circus twice a week.

Now it says you've allready done it if you come back a few days later.

Some guy used Protect from Range when he was doing the range event. He did the 99 spots everytime and did the emotes and got a score of 1462. I'm not sure if the Protect from Range helps or not.

I dont think that affects score. Doing 99 spots and emotes without failing is bound to get you such a high score anyway.

Some guy used Protect from Range when he was doing the range event. He did the 99 spots everytime and did the emotes and got a score of 1462. I'm not sure if the Protect from Range helps or not.

Would be a bug, if anything then.

Dunno if its been posted or not yet, but i get the highest score by just doing the highest thing I can over and over. With 90 range and using a range pot, i do 90-99 and occasionaly the 80 one once and i always fall into the 1100-1400 zone. I tried with mage (only 79) and I do sometimes nail the 90-99 moves (though i dont do it over and over)

Just go with the highest thing you can and repeat.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

I have almost all the outfits....makes circus kinda useless now!

Other than like 5k quick range exp a week - that's about it

Actually, it's more like 15k. Even more for magic, and a bit less for agility. (I'm gonna check the exact numbers next week)