TET and RVET Present ~ Tipit V Rv ~ Castle Wars Extravaganza

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, i still remember the centre island last time being 100% ice, it was almost impossible to get through, might even be worse this time :ohnoes:

*cough* seerculls *cough*

*cough* restores *cough*

Lol, but seriously you can only spec one mage, much better uses for a full spec bar.

We'll just stroll it underground and hope not to get rocked, we'll easily pull a couple of points each

lanthuscg3.png

I don't know, i still remember the centre island last time being 100% ice, it was almost impossible to get through, might even be worse this time :ohnoes:

*cough* restores *cough*

Lol, but seriously you can only spec one mage, much better uses for a full spec bar.

We'll just stroll it underground and hope not to get rocked, we'll easily pull a couple of points each

actually not a bad idea. just have a few anc mages to hold of persuers and the mages can carry explosives. that way i dont need to buy 250 of each burst spell :thumbsup:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

There's going to be one problem with this match, it wont wont be a true castle wars match, it'll only be KILL!!!! very little strategy =(

Btw: Anti ancient gear = infinity boots, full karils/armadyl, amulet of fury, Mages book/Spectral Spirit shield, Ancient staff/Master wand

that'll get you through any magic attack with protect from mage and a bit of luck

Life is as pointless as this signature...

sig.jpg

2imak3l.png

*cough* restores *cough*

You think there's a high chance anyone at RV will think to bring restores in? It'll just be "Zamg hax mai spellz ent wurkin" and loads of mages runnin around doing nothing (I've found culling worked at previous TET events :P)

But yeah I know what you mean, I tend to stick to d spearing tbh :D

ichigosig2da4.jpg

*cough* restores *cough*

You think there's a high chance anyone at RV will think to bring restores in? It'll just be "Zamg hax mai spellz ent wurkin" and loads of mages runnin around doing nothing (I've found culling worked at previous TET events :P)

But yeah I know what you mean, I tend to stick to d spearing tbh :D

Not a bad idea.

Il bring a d spear and knock a few people into the avalanche. :twss:

GO RUNEVILLAGE!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

(and I'm proud to say that in my first 'official' post here)

:anxious:

EDIT:okey... why is my post count still 0 xD

Because you used uber 1337 hax. :twss:

P.S. It's probably one of two things...

[*:3btpf4an] You clicked on the announcement from a board that doesn't give post count

[*:3btpf4an] Posting on Global Announcements don't give post count

I think it's 1 to be honest. :-k

Enjoy your stay!

j0xPu5R.png

Invite says 7pm GMT which is in fact 8pm UK time.

The UK time is at 7pm, I know it's not correct but we use GMT time as UK time all year, even in daylight savings time.

I think its important to change it though so I'll look into it.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

99% sure I'll be there and I'll barrage defend. Just bought 10K barrages so lets win.

EDIT: will there be a clan chat we will join?

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Idk if it has been pointed out, read 1st page and hadn't yet, tiny mistake zeddy, "RV will meet in the blue circle at observatory, observatory is blue? the writing is wewwow(yellow) though ::'

/me grabs ancient staff slowly out of bank, wipes dust off and LICKS

Zaideey: Tipiters! Prepare for glory!

The "Wussy": Glory? Have you gone mad? There is no glory to be had now! Only retreat, or surrender or death!

Zaideey: Well, that's an easy choice for us, Wussy! Tipiters never retreat! Tipiters never surrender! Go spread the word. Let every Tipiter assembled know the truth of this. Let each among them search his own soul. And while you're at it, search your own

Zaideey: Tipiters, gather round! No retreat, no surrender; that is Tipit law. And by Tipit law we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun. An age of freedom, and all will know, that 300 Tipiters gave their last breath to defend it!

Zaideey: Tipiters! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!

Zaideey: Unless I miss my guess, we're in for one wild night.

Tipiters! Give them nothing. But take from them, EVERYTHING!

Zaideey: This is where we hold RV! This is where we fight! This is where RV dies!

Zaideey: Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

We, ROCK.

Let your yellow mellow.

I don't think I have anything planned. Sounds Great!

Zaideey: Tipiters! Prepare for glory!

The "Wussy": Glory? Have you gone mad? There is no glory to be had now! Only retreat, or surrender or death!

Zaideey: Well, that's an easy choice for us, Wussy! Tipiters never retreat! Tipiters never surrender! Go spread the word. Let every Tipiter assembled know the truth of this. Let each among them search his own soul. And while you're at it, search your own

Zaideey: Tipiters, gather round! No retreat, no surrender; that is Tipit law. And by Tipit law we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun. An age of freedom, and all will know, that 300 Tipiters gave their last breath to defend it!

Zaideey: Tipiters! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!

Zaideey: Unless I miss my guess, we're in for one wild night.

Tipiters! Give them nothing. But take from them, EVERYTHING!

Zaideey: This is where we hold RV! This is where we fight! This is where RV dies!

Zaideey: Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

Arrough, Arrough! :thumbsup:

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

Sounds great but what would we do if a RV went onto our team and held our flag for the whole game................

Looking forward to it anyway.

Though I can't really speak on behalf of everyone at RuneVillage, I'm pretty confident in saying that this won't be a problem. We're all just looking to a have a nice, fun event with a group of people looking for the same thing. I trust there will be good sportsmanship and a warm atmosphere all throughout the event. :D

Although I'm obligated to both root for, fight for, and hold responsibility for the win of RuneVillage.. I wish you all the best of luck. :P

It should be a fun event. I'm certainly looking forward to it. Just don't underestimate us Villagers; A lot of us can play a mean game of Castle Wars.

1zyvxis.png

RS Name: Goatmeal

Combat: 136 | Skill Total: 2250+ | RuneVillage

99% sure I'll be there and I'll barrage defend. Just bought 10K barrages so lets win.

EDIT: will there be a clan chat we will join?

Zaideey92.

Man everyones sayin danqaz is gonna win but i predict that if hes on a team its auto-lose for that team. hes no good!

Way to inspire confidence in our team! :P We're gonna need proof that Dan can't CW so the only way I can think of getting round that is by you playing too and capping more than him.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

*cough* restores *cough*

*cough* Explosive potions *cough*

*spec* *suicide* *run back* *spec* *suicide* *run back* *spec* etc. etc.

That should eat their restore pots quite quickly. :lol:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png