TET and RVET Present ~ Tipit V Rv ~ Castle Wars Extravaganza

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there members of Tip.it. This message is brought to you by ZinyX, member of RV (yes, I made an account here for the sole purpose of posting this message).

I was surprised to see the amount of people from Tip.it at the event screaming "Omg teh pplz from teh RV hired a clan, der r cheeters1111!" so I wanted to tell you that this was not the case at all, as RV didn't whatsoever "hire" a clan(s) to fight for us (and anyway, how would we be able to "hire" them). The people you are referring to, I think, were the level 110+'s wearing Armadyl, and guess what, I saw these people in both teams, surprise, surprise.

I don't even get why you guys would even care that there were people with high levels that weren't from RV. WHO CARES? We were playing for the fun of it, not because one fan site wanted to seem more superior than the other. Unfair teams in Castle wars happen in nearly every game. Why would this game be so much different?

I actually saw Tip.it as a decent fan site. But now after the event I have noticed how immature some of you are. Members of Tip.it actually joined Saradomin and tried to make us loose by collapsing rocks on our members (a player named Battlestaves comes to mind, he even spammed our Clan chat with things like "Tip.it owns!!". Very mature, I know. I have lost pretty much all respect for this fan site now.

For those who went tl:dr and were complaining about RV being cheaters, grow up.

I am from tip.it, and was wearing Armadyl. There were very few people on the Zamorak side that had the same setup, whereas the Saradomin side (aka yours) had swarms of people wearing Armadyl. Whoever did show up, and wasnt part of the event seemingly chose your side, whether it was warranted or not. Because of this I feel it was an unfair event, and the same would apply if roles had been reversed. It was disappointing, especially the pathetic trash talking from both sides, I expected more.

Both sides have their idiots who will always cause trouble and make the sites they're from look bad. Don't let the acts of these people ruin your view of this fansite.

An empty world should have been scouted, and arranged to have the event there. It probably didn't help having the event posted around places, and should have been kept to the respective fan site forums only. Hopefully this can be re-done in the future under more suitable circumstances.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

An empty world should have been scouted, and arranged to have the event there. It probably didn't help having the event posted around places, and should have been kept to the respective fan site forums only. Hopefully this can be re-done in the future under more suitable circumstances.
We scouted several empty worlds, actually, and tried to avoid some sort of crash, but even a world change in the last five minutes wasn't enough to save us, apparently. My apologies for that.

As for RV, we didn't 'hire' clans, but yeah, it seems some people showed up and just picked a side. Nothing I can do about that, unfortunately. If those people had chosen Tip.It instead, nothing would have changed: Tip.It may have won, but it can't decrease the amount of fun we all had. ::'

The trash talking was really going on from both sides from what I could tell. I know we've all got immature members now and then, but please don't base either of our entire sites on the actions of a few people.

We had a blast, thank you very much for holding this event with us, Tip.It!

-Jaron