2011/12 Football Season

Phil

Hull City, take a bow.

Nice result even though it completely buggers up my fantasy teams score this week :P

What fantasy football competition are you doing? I've been doing the official Premier League one, I'm having a nightmare start this season.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

What fantasy football competition are you doing? I've been doing the official Premier League one, I'm having a nightmare start this season.

Yeah same one. I had a terrible start, but was doing a little better the past few weeks.

sig2ho7.jpg

Haha Tottenham are such a joke. I was hoping Leeds would get them in the Carling Cup at Elland Road because we would actually beat them at home the way they and we are playing.

iteme3721.jpg

Champions League tonight, I have some money on (winners bolded);

BATE Borisov vs Juventus

Aab Aalborg v Man Utd

CFR Cluj v Chelsea

Atletico Madrid v Marseille

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

Champions League tonight, I have some money on (winners bolded);

BATE Borisov vs Juventus

Aab Aalborg v Man Utd

CFR Cluj v Chelsea

Atletico Madrid v Marseille

I would go with them, although I also fancy Cluj for a draw since they won in Rome. No money on the for me though, lost about £30 on poker last night. :oops:

iteme3721.jpg

I can't believe BATE Borisov sunk me! They got a 2-2 draw with Juventus after being 2 up by 23 mins. I'm really unimpressed lol.

wild_bunch.gif

I can't believe BATE Borisov sunk me! They got a 2-2 draw with Juventus after being 2 up by 23 mins. I'm really unimpressed lol.

Almost a shocker there. :shock:

Good couple of goals from Berbatov. Rafael's looking good too.

sig2ho7.jpg

:mrgreen:

Seriously, there is not many teams I would rather see relegated than spurs, they were the worst of the vultures when Leeds went down paying next to nothing for top talent, not that they will like, but I would die of laughter if they did.

iteme3721.jpg

Once again, good news from the Belgian front: Brugge beat Bern 2-0 after tying 2-2 in Switserland and Standard Liège beat Everton 2-1 after 2-2 in Liverpool. Barça is also doing good again, so I hope I can say Hasta Guardiala! by the end of this season.

Spurs finally win!!!!!

2hdz8sy.jpg

:lol:

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Both my teams are on a roll

Saints beat Airdrie 3-1, only 4 points from the leaders.

Man Utd beat Blackburn 2-0

What a difference a couple of weeks can make. Keeps me in a good mood for the rest of the week :)

sig2ho7.jpg

I just cant wait for the UEFA cup group stage draw...

I hope for the following group :pray:

Tottenham

Brugge

Rosenborg

Dinamo Zagreb

MSK Zilina

But seriously, this years european cups are very exciting with many small teams that manage to qualify, like BATE and Anorthosis

panda_blue_signature.png

6_100_rc.png

what a [bleep] peterborough are, at least the rhinos wonsuper league!!! \O/

whaye!!!

man u acn [bleep] off tyoo!

Are you drunk?

Wigan pushed them close last week though. If it weren't for Fielden and Barratt dropping the ball. At least St. Helens didn't win, that's all that matters. ;)

Who saw Geovanni's freekick against Tottenham? Stunning to say the least. :shock:

Woot! Another Liverpool win, which was a great game btw. I'm pleasantly surprised with their start this season. :)

Yeah lol, Man C threw away that game, they were 2-0 up at half time! Liverpool still the comeback kings they always were!

A lot of impact that Arab's billions and Robinho seem to be doing. They're going to have to a wait a long while before they even make it to the Champions League, let alone win a major trophy.

Air_Dragon15.png

A lot of impact that Arab's billions and Robinho seem to be doing. They're going to have to a wait a long while before they even make it to the Champions League, let alone win a major trophy.
Yeh, like until...Janruary. ;)
iteme3721.jpg

UEFA cup draw was today, some very strong teams in it this year, Pompey Milan is probably the biggest game an English club has got. Looking forward to watching some of the games, shame there is no coverage of any foreign clubs on telly, there are some quality outfits.

At this early stage, I will back Valencia.

iteme3721.jpg