2011/12 Football Season

Phil

What a start, 2 goals in 10 minutes \'

They should really take Rooney off now since it's extremely unlikely Arsenal will score a minimum of 4 goals to get through and if he gets another Yellow he's out for the final.

Horrible to watch. Two fluke goals. Biased refereeing and awful biased commentry.

...oh, and one good goal as i type. :(

iteme3721.jpg

The ref is weird! Fletcher touched the ball! I'm not a fan of Man Utd, but a red card was totally wrong. Even tho it's 10min left, i'm pretty safe in saying United will win. Not too surprised either, Gunners haven't played any good to be honest.

Tomorrows game of Chelsea - Barcelona should be nice.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I wouldn't call Ronaldo's freekick a fluke, it was a great shot and the Arsenal goalie simply didn't get to it in time (not to mention he positioned himself pretty poorly).

Shouldn't have been a red card but I'll compensate with the referee, he never had a good view of it and it looked like Fletcher took the player straight down, odd though that neither linesman didn't see him making contact with the ball or never told the ref that he did make contact.

The ref is weird! Fletcher touched the ball! I'm not a fan of Man Utd, but a red card was totally wrong. Even tho it's 10min left, i'm pretty safe in saying United will win. Not too surprised either, Gunners haven't played any good to be honest.

Tomorrows game of Chelsea - Barcelona should be nice.

Lol, if you mean Fabregas his legs by 'the ball' you're correct. The red card was wrong, but the penalty was correct aswell..

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

The red card was wrong, but the penalty was correct aswell..

If it was a penalty it should be a red card. Last man and all.

In my view it was a great challenge. Went for the ball and got it.

sig2ho7.jpg

The penalty was incorrect and Fletcher shouldn't have been sent off.

Arsenal was pretty poor yesterday. That third goal was brilliant.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

God, Barca was poor today. Glad they won though, for some reason I can't stand Chelsea. And Barca has got my sympathies. Dani Alves was too poor for words. I don't think I caught him doing something good today.

21o4pav.jpg

don't know how im still alive. was in a bar with aload of awful, obnoxious, cringeworthy chelsea fans and me and my mate went completely mental when barca scored. :D :D left swiftly after recieving aload of abuse. :D

completely agree about dani alves, was absolutely shocking all game, not just with his awful tackles, but all of his crosses were terrible too.

xavi and iniesta so brilliant in midfield. iniesta doesn't seem to be talked about that much, but the ball seemed glued to his feet!

iteme3721.jpg

Chelsea's own fault they lost should have put Barca away way earlier in the game. I know Drogba had left foot attempt he should have scored but the shot was pretty poor, few other chances they wasted too. Refereeing was awful but it was bad for both teams, they didn't really favor either so can't complain too much there. Feel bad for Chelsea I thought they played an excellent match and really deserved the win. Anyway can't wait for the final, think it'll be a great match, just wish my Gunners were there. :P

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

[hide=]hwbvcn.jpg[/hide]

I heard the referee was already threatened by chelsea fans. I wanted barca to win but even I can say the refereeing was horrible.

33xwsye.gif

sig2ho7.jpg

[hide=]hwbvcn.jpg[/hide]

I heard the referee was already threatened by chelsea fans. I wanted barca to win but even I can say the refereeing was horrible.

haha, I saw that GIF this morning, pretty cool. When it happened I was laughing so hard. I can't stand Ballack (he's one of the must unsympathetic players I've ever seen), and this was heaven. :thumbup:

21o4pav.jpg

[hide=]hwbvcn.jpg[/hide]

They had to "smuggle" him out of London during the early morning hours because of various death threats sent to him by Chelsea fans according to a newspaper I was reading this morning, pretty funny.

ffs, lost to millwall yesterday. I won't be able to take my mind off the return leg till thursday now. Will go [bleep]ing mental if leeds win. :twisted:

iteme3721.jpg

Ah, you're baack?!!?

back from? what i was getting at was if you had read a single post in the thread you would realise that it is about soccer and not the NFL.

iteme3721.jpg

Whey nice! Newcastle 3-1 Middlesbrough.

I'm wondering for how long Southgate will be manager for Middlesbrough.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé