School Mascots and School Colors

PoorLepRecon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh school mascots. My school is the northmen (lumberjacks) I think it's odd considering I live in kansas city, why would a lumberjack be there? This thread should be mascots and school colors. My school is light blue and dark blue.

Were the Redskins and every year we get some psychopath come into our school in the middle of an assembly and call everyone in the school a filthy racist bigot because our name is a slander to Indian people.

Every time the Students wanted to change the name, the school board would shut it down and keep the name. Now, it's the other way around and everyone in the school shuts the attempt down. It's rather amusing now.

tfssig.png

Wolves. And during our morning announcements the kids say goodbye by howling at the camera.

Cameras? My school has a piece of paper with written announcements that gets sent to every class :lol:

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Ahh school mascots. My school is the northmen (lumberjacks) I think it's odd considering I live in kansas city, why would a lumberjack be there? This thread should be mascots and school colors. My school is light blue and dark blue.

I'll change the title.

Well our school color is red, black, white, and grey (red is the primary color). Like I said in my first post my school is the trojans, so I think red go's well with our mascot.

Hey I live near you then. I havn't heard of your school though (well I might have, just not known your mascot).

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

My highschool was the Riverside Rams. Maroon and White.

But for some reason, at our senior homecoming pep rally, the Chik Fil A cow came to the Pep rally?

All the seniors on the football team including myself were like, WTF?

My high school mascot was a Tiger (Black and Orange) and my college mascot is a Sun Devil (ASU). This year at are football games we have a Chik Fil A cow walk around outside the stadium give out free stuff but why? Before I knew what the cow was for, I had the same reaction.

tFtfA.jpg

Wow, it's been a while. I graduated in 1994 :D . I actually had to go and get my high school year books out. The high school I started at was the Pirates, the high school I graduated from was the Rangers. Darned if I can remember the colors of the first, but my graduating HS was gold and white. I don't remember my middle school or one of the elementary schools I went too, but my first elementary school was the "Shooting Stars" and our colors were black and gold. I don't know where that popped into my head from after all these years.

That brought back memories ;) .

-Rayn.

signaturebep0.jpg

Elementary: A star named Astro. Gold and blue.

Highschool: Two fighting comets who resemble Popeye (they both have one eye shut and both wear sailor hats, and have buff arms). Green and gold.

I'm moving on October 1st to a new town. The mascot there is a bear. the colors are Black and Gold.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Hey I live near you then. I havn't heard of your school though (well I might have, just not known your mascot).
Yeah, the new high school is taking away all the publicity from the other schools. We didn't have a mascot costume until this year. Oak park high school in Kansas City, mo.

For my elementary and middle school mascots I lived in Oklahoma. The panthers and the bear cubs respectively. Red and pink for the panthers, blue and white for the bear cubs. (If I started high school in Oklahoma it would be the bruins, which is a type of bear. The colors would still be blue and white.)

The highschool from my freshmen year was the Northtown Hornets, and there colors were Purple and Gold. Now I go to Oak Park with there mascot the Northmen. (some lumberjack) With colors Blue..and blue... :roll: I missed Northtown :(

258uo8n.jpg

My school colors are purple and white, and our team sucks at basketball. It's funny, because Northwestern college is also purple and white and sucks at basketball...

A school near me is called the McCracken Hornets. Opponents would make fun of them calling them Crack [bleep] (get it? mcCRACKen HORnets!).

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Yeah, the new high school is taking away all the publicity from the other schools. We didn't have a mascot costume until this year. Oak park high school in Kansas City, mo.

For my elementary and middle school mascots I lived in Oklahoma. The panthers and the bear cubs respectively. Red and pink for the panthers, blue and white for the bear cubs. (If I started high school in Oklahoma it would be the bruins, which is a type of bear. The colors would still be blue and white.)

Dude I go to Park Hill High School. So I have heard of your school. 8-)

I believe the new school is Staley? I don't know for sure, we had a soccer game at it against you guys about 2 weeks ago. It was massive, but looked really nice.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

My highschool was the Riverside Rams. Maroon and White.

But for some reason, at our senior homecoming pep rally, the Chik Fil A cow came to the Pep rally?

All the seniors on the football team including myself were like, WTF?

Dude, do you live by me? Look at location. We have a school who are the rams right by my school. We have to play there alot for football games and sometimes field shows for bands. Whenever we go there we start up chants of

A: "Ram pride!"

B: "In the butt!"

Elementary School (1-4) Hoover Elementary The Hoover Hornets (it's really a bee) Yellow,Black, and Blue.

Middle School (5-8) Sierra Intermediate The Sierra Ranger (it's a shadow of a Cowboy, like a Lone Ranger) Yellow, and Blue (UGH).

Highschool (9-12) Santa Ana Highschool The Santa Ana Saints (Two little Red Head Children,Sammy and Sally Saint) Red and White.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg