who wear jeans?

Levis

I wear "indie" jeans, not as skinny as emo jeans but not as baggy as a standard pair of A and F or Hollister jeans. I prefer jeans to sweatpants or cottons as they are more comfortable, can be worn with anything and have a load of pockets to hold / hide things in.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cargo pants destroy all.

S'all about the utility:

Give you room to run and jump without castrating yourself, and allow you to store your things.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

I like my balls to have some room inside my pants. Besides, you're probably killing your own sperm wearing those skinny jeans.

only if you wear girls skinney jeans, mine are really loose there, so I wear them whenver I feel like it (although straight cut are better for at the beach, if you go in the water)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Cargo pants destroy all.

S'all about the utility:

Give you room to run and jump without castrating yourself, and allow you to store your things.

Or even better, cargo shorts! Whenever I've been wearing jeans then put on a pair of caro shorts, it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. Probably one of the main reasons I wear shorts throughout winter.

I never used to buy jeans by brand, I just bought jeans that fit well.

But I bought a pair of Levi's 514 jeans when I was in America for a week, and it might sound stupid but they feel amazingly good.

Levi's are quite expensive in The Netherlands, which is too bad. -.-

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

We've had this thread. And compared to it, you are Charlie Sheen.

Feel the shame.

Agreed

On topic:

I wear jeans because I don't like wearing other types of long pants out in public. I like my jeans loose, faded, and slightly torn. Yes, I'm the kind of guy who buys jeans that look like they've been worn many times. Though I do have a few pairs that aren't like that, usually worn at events where comfort isn't what you're aiming for.

We've had this thread. And compared to it, you are Charlie Sheen.

Feel the shame.

Agreed

On topic:

I wear jeans because I don't like wearing other types of long pants out in public. I like my jeans loose, faded, and slightly torn. Yes, I'm the kind of guy who buys jeans that look like they've been worn many times. Though I do have a few pairs that aren't like that, usually worn at events where comfort isn't what you're aiming for.

You could do a lot of that yourself if you have access to a dremel or any other motorized grinding tool. Use that to create abraisions and tears, then sand paper to texture. Coffee and motor oil can be used to stain. Or bleech (if you like white...). I've never tried any of that, but I can't imagine it would take more than a Saturday afternoon, not to mention it would be really cheap.

Ehh...jeans...I don't really like them. I prefer wearing some nice Dockers dress pants than jeans. Although I'm slowly getting rid of my jeans, since I can't buy insta-new pants due to the economic situation. Buying when my old ones get too small.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I like short jeans..the ones that come to knee or mid thigh or quarter tigh... :roll:

they cannot be tight though. nor can they be really loose...

just about an inch of jean that I can pull away from my skin. ::'

I wear jeans. Not too tight, or tight at all, or not too loose. They just have to be comfortable.

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Oh, and P.S. Skinny jeans look good on NOBODY.

I disagree. It's just a very select few who can properly wear them.

The exact proportion of the population that is homosexual is difficult to estimate reliably, but most recent studies place it at 27%.

sigge7.gif

Oh, and P.S. Skinny jeans look good on NOBODY.

I disagree. It's just a very select few who can properly wear them.

The exact proportion of the population that is homosexual is difficult to estimate reliably, but most recent studies place it at 27%.

What about women? I've seen some <85 pound women pull it off perfectly.. :uhh: