who wear jeans?

Levis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear jeans, mostly because all my other shorts are too short for me, and I like them.

I also agree with TPAM(the person above me), no real point in these kinds of threads.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

There may not be much discussion in these kinds of threads, but I would like to point out that not everybody actually wears jeans.

I don't, for a start. And I definitely wouldn't be caught dead in skinny jeans.

I want to have children in a few years so I prefer baggier jeans.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ah, jeans. How they can go for weeks without being washed. Also good for work purposes, great all-around.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Who wear skinny jeans? me

Do u like wearin them? sure why not

How tight do u like them to be? bit of room around the crotch

Wat are u to wear it?punk?emo?just wanna wear it cause its cool? i just wear them cos theyre comfortable

alienhi1.jpg

My IRC nickname is Adam :)

I hate skinny jeans, I tried on a pair in a shop once and they chafed like hell!

I think it depends on what sort of person wears them, I have quite big legs because I do a lot of running and a guy at my school who wears them says he specifically tries to reduce his muscle mass to wear them! :wall:

They don't even look that good really, I practically live in normal size jeans (not baggy nor skinny) simply because they're comfortable, practical, and haven't gone out of fashion in about 50 years.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I always wear jeans.

Don't like them too expensive or tight, bit loose and 30eu=good.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Ah, jeans. How they can go for weeks without being washed. Also good for work purposes, great all-around.

not to mention your children can wear them ;) (I still dunno how my dad ever wore them... he is too short and his legs are too thick)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Skinny legs look terrible on women imo. As for guys wearing skinny leg jeans, they don't deserve the genitals they are crushing.

I wear "indie" jeans, not as skinny as emo jeans but not as baggy as a standard pair of A and F or Hollister jeans. I prefer jeans to sweatpants or cottons as they are more comfortable, can be worn with anything and have a load of pockets to hold / hide things in.

I think those are the kind that look good on women.