next trip: 2 axe 1 zerker! next one=4 zerk 2 axe!

0/10

You're years behind.

This.

So what, you got alot of drops? 5 mins ago i got my 50th solo (like 58 if you add duo) drop and i consider that good at level 110 cb.

If you don't want negative feedback then don't post here :roll: only post here if you're willing to accept the criticism.

Ot:7/10, basically just luck.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

6/10. Nice luck, but that is all there is to rate - your luck. DKs require next to no skill and can be are too easy for the drops they give.

All drops are luck, but being able to stay long enough to get lucky enough to get this many drops does take skill. Based on your stats you would struggle to do an hour and a half trip, I can do 6 hour trips, this is not because im lucky with not getting hit, it is skill.

7/10 ddr, I have had 8 trips that have beat that loot, so keep trying to beat my record (15.6M in one trip). :D GL

-.- Told ya.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

6/10. Nice luck, but that is all there is to rate - your luck. DKs require next to no skill and can be are too easy for the drops they give.

All drops are luck, but being able to stay long enough to get lucky enough to get this many drops does take skill. Based on your stats you would struggle to do an hour and a half trip, I can do 6 hour trips, this is not because im lucky with not getting hit, it is skill.

7/10 ddr, I have had 8 trips that have beat that loot, so keep trying to beat my record (15.6M in one trip). :D GL

1.5 hr trips? lmao... i get 3 or so. about 85-90 kills. besides, it may be some luck but definately not begginers luck. Ive solo'd 60 mage drops, so i think i can say that im a master dker, or atleast a fairly good one.

Besides, isnt all of rs luck? you give somebody a 10/10 for 99 herb, but the truth is that 9/10 times that guy got lucky at gwd or somthing, then was able to get 99 herb very fast. So that 99 herblore was really luck. Rs revolves around money, and money comes from luck, for most people. Before these 3 trips, i had 285 dry. The reason im lucky now is because i didnt leave kings.

Well, my speech finished, i just bought a dfs guys so now i have maxed guthan mage gear. Btw, its 3.5 hrs for no sgs, 4.5 or so with (i borrowed sgs from some dude at w2)

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

1.5 hr trips? lmao... i get 3 or so. about 85-90 kills. besides, it may be some luck but definately not begginers luck. Ive solo'd 60 mage drops, so i think i can say that im a master dker, or atleast a fairly good one.

Besides, isnt all of rs luck? you give somebody a 10/10 for 99 herb, but the truth is that 9/10 times that guy got lucky at gwd or somthing, then was able to get 99 herb very fast. So that 99 herblore was really luck. Rs revolves around money, and money comes from luck, for most people. Before these 3 trips, i had 285 dry. The reason im lucky now is because i didnt leave kings.

Well, my speech finished, i just bought a dfs guys so now i have maxed guthan mage gear. Btw, its 3.5 hrs for no sgs, 4.5 or so with (i borrowed sgs from some dude at w2)

I wasn't saying that you cant last there, I was saying the other kid with 80 melees, hence why I quoted his post. I don't usually rate people high incase you haven't noticed, and I know that herb is just because you have money because I just bought it last week. Goodluck with your maging, dfs is definitly worth it there.

^ That actually made me lol. 1.5hrs? Rofl. I've had 56 solo DKs Drops, so i'm not as inexperienced as you think. Keep on trying to flame me if you want though, its good for laughs. And if you think clicking on scrolls for a unicorn/pressing on pots is skill, then you are pro.

--Edit: And how does my 85 attack and 88 strength determine how well i can do with my mage? Which is nearly 95 btw.

Outlaw404.png

GWD-anonymous-1.gif

Serious Slayers use cannons. Real Slayers don't. :^_^:

I'm somewhat doubting that you can get 85-90 kills per trip. I have equal mage, 4 more prayer levels and 15 more defence levels and last 3 hours and get 60-70 kills.

Rating purely the drops very nice

My best trip is only an axe and a zerker

I get 170 kills a trip, it isn't that hard (21k pray exp per trip).

Omg both of those trips are insane, espcially the 4 zerker one :o .

I've made a total of like -400k+ ish at Dk. ( I did get a zerker once, but had to use it to pay for the verac helm I lost the trip before =P)

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets