What Tasks Should I Black List

whatisup618

Im a little unsure of what tasks I should black list, so what do you guys have black listed?

I mean lately Ive been using as my only combat training source.

When I have a task that I don't feel like doing but don't necessarily want to black list i usually cancel and end up with a much better task.

Whatisup618.png

whatisup618.png

Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape As Of 4/29/08

Im a little unsure of what tasks I should black list, so what do you guys have black listed?

I mean lately Ive been using as my only combat training source.

When I have a task that I don't feel like doing but don't necessarily want to black list i usually cancel and end up with a much better task.

lets see...abyssal demons, dags, dark beasts, and bloodvelds

lol

can you get terrorbirds or scarabites? it all depends on that and whether you are planning to cannon or not

surefire blacklist tasks are kalphs, hellhounds, steels, and skele wyvs. but u barely get steels and skele wyvs so i would save those for tasks u personally hate doing ::'

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

i disagree on hellhounds, they are good for clues and can be ok for xp. blacklist really comes down to personal preference tbh. only think i would def blacklist is warped terrorbirds

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i disagree on hellhounds, they are good for clues and can be ok for xp. blacklist really comes down to personal preference tbh. only think i would def blacklist is warped terrorbirds

they are slow for xp, and are usually full

clues are a waste of time, and most people power leveling slayer dont even pick them up.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Right now I've got Black Demons and Steel Dragons blacklisted, and that's because I go to Chaeldar for all of my tasks except for every 10th one when I go to Duradel. I don't want to have to spend money on prayer potions for black demons and steel dragons take forever to take down.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Right now I've got Black Demons and Steel Dragons blacklisted, and that's because I go to Chaeldar for all of my tasks except for every 10th one when I go to Duradel. I don't want to have to spend money on prayer potions for black demons and steel dragons take forever to take down.

using chaeldar is foolish

1-800slayer.png

using chaeldar is foolish

Definitely lol.

Oh and skeletal wyverns are fun in my opinion and give a decent amount of crimsons.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

This is my blacklist

1: Kalphites (to many people there, i wish i didn't have to blacklist this great cannon task)

2: Hellhounds (same as kalphites to many noobs)

3: Steeldragons (i wish i didn't have to blacklist these, there just isn't enough of them).

4: Spirit mages (they are to spread out and just slow me down, i get more exp when i don't do them).

I have already made a heap of cash off slayer, i don't care about dragon boots anymore, i just want this skill to end (get 99). Thats why i have the mages blocked.

Fools_Taco.png

This is my blacklist

1: Kalphites (to many people there, i wish i didn't have to blacklist this great cannon task)

2: Hellhounds (same as kalphites to many noobs)

3: Steeldragons (i wish i didn't have to blacklist these, there just isn't enough of them).

4: Spirit mages (they are to spread out and just slow me down, i get more exp when i don't do them).

I have already made a heap of cash off slayer, i don't care about dragon boots anymore, i just want this skill to end (get 99). Thats why i have the mages blocked.

Zammy mages are 15k slayer xp an hour.

Kalphs=great blacklist task, too many noobs there now :thumbdown:

1-800slayer.png

A lot of people will tell you to blacklist Warped Terrorbirds, but don't. They're awesome exp and are pretty good money, I've gotten 300k from one task.

The first one I'd say would be steel dragons. Very slow to kill, and although they can be good money, Iron Dragons are good enough. Don't blacklist Iron Dragons.

Hellhounds are great exp, but you'll take a lot of damage and there are no drops (aside from clues). If you don't care as much for real fast exp, blacklist these.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Yeah, most lists are biased. If we go with only facts, you should skip/block: Irons, steels, Hellhounds, greaters, ... a few more, but I have them all listed in my guide.

Then your mis-informed.

Irons are easy on slayer task, plenty to go round. Steels I agree on, but only because there are so few spawns and you have to deal with irons as well.

Hellhounds are great source of XP and gold charms. Bring a cannon to scare off other players then melee.

Greaters are so easy you shouldn't ever consider skipping them. Dogs are annoying yes, but only for 1 dose of super pots. After that if you stick to the top 3 they go non-aggro. They don't drop much, but give good XP.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

its all down to what u hate

i rather like skelly wyvers because i almost always get a granit leg drop every task so i'm never blocking them

and i also love the clues from steels so i'm never blocking them either. i got three clues from them in one day once and this is what i got- sara plate legs, zammy plate legs, and zammy d hide body

what i have blocked are:

warped terror birds- they r great xp and gp but they are just so much more of a pain than tortises

black demons- not very great drops besides the occasional ranarr and before u say they drop rune items often i've done 3 tasks without getting a single one before i blocked them :evil:

terror dogs- just take so longto get to

last i have blank for now not sure what to put in there yet i'm thinking hell hound but not sure

and again its up to what you hate some ppl love black demons other despise them so just block what u hate the most

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

black demons- not very great drops besides the occasional ranarr and before u say they drop rune items often i've done 3 tasks without getting a single one before i blocked them :evil:

Still very good combat XP, you'll make those costs back elsewhere.

terror dogs- just take so longto get to

Slayer ring teles you right there.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Yeah, most lists are biased. If we go with only facts, you should skip/block: Irons, steels, Hellhounds, greaters, ... a few more, but I have them all listed in my guide.

Then your mis-informed.

Irons are easy on slayer task, plenty to go round. Steels I agree on, but only because there are so few spawns and you have to deal with irons as well.

Hellhounds are great source of XP and gold charms. Bring a cannon to scare off other players then melee.

Greaters are so easy you shouldn't ever consider skipping them. Dogs are annoying yes, but only for 1 dose of super pots. After that if you stick to the top 3 they go non-aggro. They don't drop much, but give good XP.

Actually...you are the one who is misinformed...hellhounds are horrible. Irons are full and BAD xp...and greaters...unless you are 127 combat are a horrid task.

1-800slayer.png