American Terrorists

magekillr

well, its talked about very frequently. At least it was on every news channel last week when i was watching it.

maybe you just check up on it using wikipedia. Its not the most reliable, but hell it will give you some insight to the possible accusations.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you just check up on it using wikipedia. Its not the most reliable, but hell it will give you some insight to the possible accusations.

I just checked Wikipedia. There's not one single mention of Obama and terrorism, let alone the hordes of evidence you suggest are present.

It does however talk about his stance against nuclear terrorism. For your own political reasons, we will gloss over this point of discussion.

I don't think Obama is a terrorist or affiliated with terrorists, but he did announce he was going to run for president at Bill Ayer's house :?. Just a little strange, not suggesting anything.

Let's reverse the roles here. A country (strike that, alliance (Tip.It needs a tag)) invades wherever you live. They completely destroy your infrastructure, set up a government of their own moral values, and remain inside your country after realising they've unleashed anarchy.

A country (strike that, alliance (Tip.It needs a tag)) invades wherever you live. They completely destroy your infrastructure, which is a good thing, seeing as your current leaders regime killed something like what, 600,000 of his own people? And started a Genocide and a useless war with Iran and Kuwait, which devastated your country. set up a government of their own moral values, which is run by Iraqi's who can change that eventually if need be, and remain inside your country to maintain stability and try to make the country be able to sustain itself.

Fix'd.

I just checked Wikipedia. There's not one single mention of Obama and terrorism, let alone the hordes of evidence you suggest are present.

It does however talk about his stance against nuclear terrorism. For your own political reasons, we will gloss over this point of discussion.

Dude, let's not kid ourselves here. An article on Barack Obama on Wikipedia is not ever going to be accurate at all. Even locked down with certain people updating it. I have no idea if he has any affiliations or not, but you should know not to such a potentially contested source :P.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

As the lead federal prosecutor of the Weathermen in the 1970s (I was then chief of the criminal division in the Eastern District of Michigan and took over the Weathermen prosecution in 1972), I am amazed and outraged that Senator Barack Obama is being linked to William Ayerss terrorist activities 40 years ago when Mr. Obama was, as he has noted, just a child.

Although I dearly wanted to obtain convictions against all the Weathermen, including Bill Ayers, I am very pleased to learn that he has become a responsible citizen.

Because Senator Obama recently served on a board of a charitable organization with Mr. Ayers cannot possibly link the senator to acts perpetrated by Mr. Ayers so many years ago.

I do take issue with the statement in your news article that the Weathermen indictment was dismissed because of prosecutorial misconduct. It was dismissed because of illegal activities, including wiretaps, break-ins and mail interceptions, initiated by John N. Mitchell, attorney general at that time, and W. Mark Felt, an F.B.I. assistant director.

William C. Ibershof

Mill Valley, Calif., Oct. 8, 2008

Let's reverse the roles here. A country (strike that, alliance (Tip.It needs a tag)) invades wherever you live. They completely destroy your infrastructure, set up a government of their own moral values, and remain inside your country after realising they've unleashed anarchy.

A country (strike that, alliance (Tip.It needs a tag)) invades wherever you live. They completely destroy your infrastructure, which is a good thing, seeing as your current leaders regime killed something like what, 600,000 of his own people? And started a Genocide and a useless war with Iran and Kuwait, which devastated your country. set up a government of their own moral values, which is run by Iraqi's who can change that eventually if need be, and remain inside your country to maintain stability and try to make the country be able to sustain itself.

Fix'd.

Go back and answer the point I was making. I was stating facts, not condemnations.

Dude, let's not kid ourselves here. An article on Barack Obama on Wikipedia is not ever going to be accurate at all. Even locked down with certain people updating it. I have no idea if he has any affiliations or not, but you should know not to such a potentially contested source :P.

Well, he claimed there was this insight to Obama's accusations of terrorism. I'm just going by what he's saying, and clearly what he is saying is wrong. I know full well not to use an encyclopaedia as a source unless it's stating completely impartial facts or simply describing.

Well, he claimed there was this insight to Obama's accusations of terrorism. I'm just going by what he's saying, and clearly what he is saying is wrong. I know full well not to use an encyclopaedia as a source unless it's stating completely impartial facts or simply describing.

They're referring to his relationship with Bill Ayers.

I have already provided an article from Slate on another thread discussing Bill Ayers, and on this thread I posted a letter from the lead prosecutor of Ayers during his trial.

I don't think they're saying that Obama participated or whatever in the actual bombings but the fact that he is "friends" with Bill Ayers.

No [cabbage]. That letter I provided is from the lead prosecutor of Ayers in the trial that he was put on. The prosecutor said it's absolutely ridiculous to scrutinize Obama's relationship with Ayers, when he has proven to be a "responsible citizen".

The other article I provided tells that if you didn't know Ayers past, you wouldn't even know he did what he did...if you met him now.

• 2 months later...
Islam is greatly misunderstood, it makes me so mad.

I know. It's really a good religion, just often taken out of context by its more radical groups and not understood by us.

They're only repeating the mass disgrace on Vietnam, pretty much. That's all been done by America before, no doubt.

Vietnam was an actual war, with soldiers. It was less obvious than, say, world war two, on who your enemy was, but the "war" in Iraq is hardly comparable. It isn't even a war now, many of the soldiers I know talk about firing their weapons hardly once a month.

Freaky, if you'd fix your quotes, and debate like a normal person instead of an [wagon], I'll reply. But I'm not gonna try and work out things to reply to out of the rambling, "shouting", and quote wall. All you're doing is make yourself look like a frothing and narrow-minded person.

EDIT: Nah, I'll *TRY* and decipher it. It looks like fun.

[hide=]

Dude so do so many armies, you show a stupid narrow view on terroism that is blatently derived from 9/11 and the middle eastern bombers. i wonder what happened in iraq? what about all the civilians that the brutal american army have killed, and the soldiers on their side? what were their reasons for iraq? so many but they were told not to do it and did same as how you described terrorists. a terrorist uses terror to win a fight, the american army uses terror and force to force its view on others.

What? You haven't replied to this. You've just want on a rambling rant against America.

Yeah maybe, but i just get annoyed that America seems to call aybody fighting against them a terrorist but when its them or an ally its fighting against terrorism?

The opposite side will always be terrorists really

you sir are an idiot deisplaying no intelligence on thsi subject. especially not enough to pick apart everything that i posted.

Name calling is the last weapon in a debater's arsenal.

YEah, sorry.

YES THEY DO YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL!!!!! because america jepordized and screwed over middle eastern countries security and is continuing to do so!!!

Al-Qaeda (who is widely believed responsible for 9/11) doesn't pledge fealty to any nation. That's a ridiculous reason.

So? They're still aaffected by events like this, just like anyone is !

have you ever heard about those 'osama bin laden tapes'? you are a typical idiot that has only looked at it from the america point of view which in my opinion is blatently wrong!!!!!!!!

You aren't even taking an intelligent view from either side. Stop trying to be rebel for its sheer sake unless you show the intelligence required.

Hmm? Maybe it came out wrong, check out the tapes from Osama Bi Laden about why 9/11 happened to America. Like he said, to increase homeland security stop destroying ours.

you know where this all came from? israel and the united nations screwing over palestine and lebanom(sp).

Al-Qaeda doesn't affiliate particularly with Palestinian or Lebonese terrorists, nor do the many groups of Iraqi insurgents.

YEah but the anti west feelings I am SURE came from these. Maye they don't affiliate with oine nation but its still the region that they're from and its still the US and UK fueling the fire. Its pretty deep seated but just because they don't affiliate witha nation doesn't mean that attrocities such as Israel go unnotice and make difference to their resentment towards us.

we dont know what goes on there we're just fed lies and propaganda in subtle media form. so dont talk absolute crap, if you'd simply typed in 'reasons for 9/11' you'd find out

So articles on the internet give you quality information, particularly if they're "not mainstream propagated"? This is amusing.

Nope but reading from a lot of different sources gives a better opinion, blogs etc are quite good tbh. Everythings going to bias and slightly ull of propaganda but you jsut kinda gotta look at the relationship between them etc and make up your own mind.

CLEARLY PEOPLE WOULDN'T KILL THEMSELVES AND COUNTLESS OTHERS FOR NO REASON, DESPERATION AND ANGER ARE THE ROOTS OF THE REASON AND AMERICA ARE THE CAUSE(in their eyes and mine)

No, it's the Koran's teachings being taken out of context, as well as many individuals with their own ridiculous goals of power.

True, but all religions are taken out of context and manipulated.

nor would it have started, force is an absolute last resort and if needed to put down a crazy dictator then so be it

Cough. Saddam Hussein. Cough. Which is wht I meant, but he's been out of the picture for quite a while :S

no it was more us siding with israel in the first place and effectively screwing them over,

This started with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia anyways. You're showing ridiculous ignorance on the recent history of the Middle East.

if we'd have just talked and figured out a solution then none of this probally would ever have happened. there will always be war because occasionally it is neccasary but like i said war is a last resort, not for america though..

AMERICA STARTED THIS

I'm still amused, but also sad for you.

Expand on that please??

America and western countries did start this from what I can tell, it seems like the disrespect for other peoples land and wealth overe the hundreds of years has led to a lot of htred for us. Maybe even going back as far as the crusades.

human nature? what's human nature? its something that we've made up to probaly justify things that we've done that some might find wrong. there is no such thing as human nature except at the bare roots of it, obviously the instinct for survival etc. but we've overcome all that, there is no such thing as human instinct anymore but some people beleive it is to justify their views? get what im spraying?

No, because as you've said, you're spraying random gibberish.

well you obviously are misguided in your views, judging from what you've written.. anyway greed and money isn't being realistic you idiot. being realistic would be seeing what life really is..

Hating every person in America? Jesus, you hypocrite. Stop talking about love and peace when you're frothing over with ignorant hatred for America.

I said I hate America, not Americans. why would I hate Americans individually for what their country does, its not up to them just as its not up to me whether my o[bleep]ry fights in Iraq. sorry if i didn't make it obvious but I thought it was :S

to be honest i don't have clue what afghanistans like and i can bet you a shed load that you don't either.

I apparently know more than you.

Have you been there? because if you havn't then you don't.

the civillians in iraq say that now that the "coalition" is in it's just as bad as when al quaeda were in power.

Al Qaeda never controlled Iraq. Get your facts straight at the very least.

Yeah I meant afghanistan :S

an iron fist in areas like that don't help the situation you fool, talking to the leaders of al quaeda(sp),

If you can find Osama Bin Laden, the I.S. government owes you...20 million dollars? I believe.

Yeah so he can be killed :S

whatever it's a hard situation to sort out but by invading their country its not going to soften the anti western mood is it?

Apart from the more wealthy, urban folk, many people in Iraq don't know (or care) about the West. They only know America (Britain, Italy, etc.) as the soldiers that may help them or may not.

Do you know that? Ive never been to Iraq or anywhere near, Ive never spoken to anyone from Iraq, only one soldier tht was there. if its the same with you then I'l completely ignore what you just said.

Maybe I didn't explain myself very well.. let me pick apart what you said right back atcha

Okay, whatever you say.[/hide]

Now I'm tired.

EDIT AGAIN: I'm gonna put that part into hide tags.

I know its been a while, but i didn't reply to this and reckon I need to :S because in my irrational anger i knida typed a load of crap and got a bit confused :S

Right, firstly when I say America I never said Americans, you can never judge a person due to the nation they're from, I do hate America, look at its foreign policy, but I hate Britain as well adn I am British, it doesn't mean I walk around scowling and hating everyone I see. get wht im spraying? lol

I wanna carry on with this cos I find it interesting, sorry if you find it hard to decipher, maybe we should stop uoting each other so much :P

Freaky, necroposts are not smiled upon here. Please keep that in mind.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.