Behind The Scenes - October Edition

darkjab

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Goes off to reach the level for Ice Barrage+Does Desert Treasure*

Win.

Hey, the Party Room will be interesting...

Innocently fletch with a friend in Fally west bank, as soon as anyone wanders outside kill them. :twisted: I'm hoping teleblock returns in a way, as I have 85 mage.
imagangster.png

It was both cruel and funny as hell that it's the first update of the month and it's also the first time (I think) that they skip the first week's updates. :lol:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I'm looking forward to the Halloween event, I always do ;)

Not being much of a murderer, I'm not holding my breath for PvP worlds, but i'm glad jagex is making a solution for the loss of pking.

Eskimodude1.png

Apparently theres a post on RSOF in which Paul says that an update is coning this week, too lazy to find it though. Theres a pic on DI i think

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'm also glad they're going to start doing at least 1 main update per month. The updates really add to the game and things to do.

Although after everyone is happy with 1big1small/1big2small per month then they go into one massive update (incorperating all three) a month, then 'patching' 2 months worth of updates every two months.

I liked when it was still a surprise what we would be getting each month.

1yrb49.jpg

Still no pv worlds? Wow. I'm getting annoyed and I hate pvp. :|

Lets wait like 15 nore niutes ><

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Still no pv worlds? Wow. I'm getting annoyed and I hate pvp. :|

Lets wait like 15 nore niutes ><

Or another 2 hours and 15 minutes, or tomorrow...or Thursday :lol:

It'll come when it comes and with any luck it'll be good!

Dark_Jab.png

Fail :(

081013203019wb4.png

Which is weird, becuase

2vlpbaa.png

sigcopyaf.png

Pauls message does prove how silly the majority of scapers are, it does clearly state how long in the BTS how they will update, people just don't understand it properly :(

People on Tip generally seem to understand that lot, they seem to be smarter than the average bear scaper.

Pauls message does prove how silly the majority of scapers are, it does clearly state how long in the BTS how they will update, people just don't understand it properly :(

People on Tip generally seem to understand that lot, they seem to be smarter than the average bear scaper.

I only put that on there to show that an update is coning this week, but ok.

sigcopyaf.png

Unless Mod Timbo is a developer, what he says doesn't mean crap. I just Paul's words over anyone else's, as well, seeing as he is the HEAD of development.

Further pointing towards bogus information is the fact that the updates in the BTS are have always previously been listed in chronological order. So that would break that trend if Halloween occurred before PvP worlds. We'll know tomorrow, anyhow.

td2sig.jpg

Unless Mod Timbo is a developer, what he says doesn't mean crap. I just Paul's words over anyone else's, as well, seeing as he is the HEAD of development.

Further pointing towards bogus information is the fact that the updates in the BTS are have always previously been listed in chronological order. So that would break that trend if Halloween occurred before PvP worlds. We'll know tomorrow, anyhow.

If they do that, they'll cheese off a LOT of players. And is it just me, or is Jagex relying more and more on suspense and teasers? Like how they have TWO upcoming updates in the BTS this month instead of one? Or the way they announced the biggest quest and PvP worlds months before either was due to be released?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Hey, I was wondering... What is your signatures code? I agree with everything on it :thumbsup:

Mud_Man55.png

Mud_Man55.png

archsupportei2.png