ranging help?

Pitac83

i need help on getting 70 range.my range level is currently 62 :oops: i want to go to avianses to make some money :D . anyone know a good guide, good training vid, training spots, and also what i should bring if i go there....a lot :lol: so if you could help thanks :D

dont even bother going to avs until 80+ range.

WHY? :?

80+ is totally unnecessary, 70 will do. Aviansies have terrible defence.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

ok so you guys know any good spots to train?or any of the other things?

Blue dragons are profitable at 70 range Do the one in the heroes guild it respans faster then other blue dragons there a safespot

Of course u can also go with fire gaints worth the effort If u really want a good monster Go to lumbridge caves and kill frogs u can bury there big bones and u can sell there toad legs for 1k+ or eat them as food there is a safespot look thru the player made guilds it should be in there on how to do it pm if u cant find it

Kingmickez25.png

Well being f2p only i can not really help alot but i will try and help as much as i can. As one of my goals im trying to get to 85 ranged and i found that doing it at Lesser Demons. Maybe you could even try Ranging Moss Giants till 65 and then go to Lessers. This should not take longer than 40hours to get in F2P, so maybe even less than 25 in P2P

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Yaks and Knives. At your level you want to get it high asap, so go for the fastest method.

Yaks and Knives. At your level you want to get it high asap, so go for the fastest method.

FAAAAAILLL

Dont do yaks and knives. Crowded with level 120s trying to get 99 range, or level 90s trying to max out their strength.

If you have 50 slayer you can kill bloodvelds. Much better than yaks, their defence is also quite low.

According to some people black kniving green dragons is extremely good money, and pretty good xp.

But if you want to go yak-killing, go to Neitiznot. You must finish Fremmenick Trials and start Fremmenick Isles.

But yaks fail. :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Crossbow would be rune cbow I think. (I have no idea) :lol:

C'bows arent even what people would call training.

bronze - black knives, magic short + steel arrows are the best weapons to use for training range at lower defence monsters.

Dont go to aviansies without 70 defence and range at MINIMUM

FAAAAAILLL

Dont do yaks and knives. Crowded with level 120s trying to get 99 range, or level 90s trying to max out their strength.

If you have 50 slayer you can kill bloodvelds. Much better than yaks, their defence is also quite low.

According to some people black kniving green dragons is extremely good money, and pretty good xp.

But if you want to go yak-killing, go to Neitiznot. You must finish Fremmenick Trials and start Fremmenick Isles.

That's true, but it isn't hard to find a not crowded world.

You could also go to Caged Ogres instead, which are Yaks with better drops, except you won't be keeping any ammo.

FAAAAAILLL

Uhh Yaks are not really that crowded... There has never been a time that I've been there that I have had to wait for a yak since there are so many of them, and you shouldn't have a problem there if you range.

Yaks are definitely the fastest exp for you atm, without spending tons of money.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

They dont attack so you can get your ammo :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

If you go in the gate then leave every kill you aren't getting very fast xp.

Magic Shortbow + Iron (or higher) Arrows / Dorgeshuun Crossbow + Bone Bolts + Zamorak Book (or any shield-wep with range+ bonuses) + blue d'hide + lvl 82 Ankous = 70 range

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Magic Shortbow + Iron (or higher) Arrows / Dorgeshuun Crossbow + Bone Bolts + Zamorak Book (or any shield-wep with range+ bonuses) + blue d'hide + lvl 82 Ankous = 70 range

When I was at Caged Ogres, Dorg Xbow continuously outperformed my msb and bronze arrows. Imo, msb is a terrible ranged training weapon.

When I was at Caged Ogres, Dorg Xbow continuously outperformed my msb and bronze arrows. Imo, msb is a terrible ranged training weapon.

Because you use bronze arrows. MSB + Bronze Arrow is weaker than Bone Crossbow + Bone Bolts. But if you use better arrows, MSB is not a terrible ranged training weapon.

Solisticez.png

I used iron knives at fire giants in the waterfall. It was fun and fast enough for me! That's my advice \'

Why iron knives? Fire giants have good drops so you'll actually get more profit if you use a better weapon (black knives or broad bolts), since you'll get much faster kills.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Well being f2p only i can not really help alot but i will try and help as much as i can. As one of my goals im trying to get to 85 ranged and i found that doing it at Lesser Demons. Maybe you could even try Ranging Moss Giants till 65 and then go to Lessers. This should not take longer than 40hours to get in F2P, so maybe even less than 25 in P2P

i didn't say i was f2p actually i am p2p ;)

Msb and steel arrows are pretty awesome at 65 range. I did like 2 levels at Mighty Banshees with steel arrows, on rapid even. Pretty awesome drops but the xp wasnt training worthy. I did hit many 7s, which at the time i think was my max hit.

Bronze knives are also extremely awesome at fire giants, and anywhere, especially on rapid.

Btw yaks still fail with range. You will eventually have someone with 90 str and a gs or d scim 2-4 hitting the yaks