Dean Ambrose

Where would you be in life without Runescape?

I'd be out there contributing to global warming, wasting my money on things I don't need. I'd rather pay 5 dollars a month so I don't waste half the money I would if I didn't.

hmmmm i would be playing those stupid miniclip games like i was before i started playing rs.... i have never had much of a social lfie even before i spent all my time on computers.... as far as weight issue... workin on it.... soon as i can afford membership i plan to go to gym after work every night

my eye sigh is bad too but its not from rs (althohgh im sure it doesnt help either) i have had bad vision since at least 6th grade... i just never relized it was a problem that i couldnt see from the back of the classroom what the teacher was writting.... need to save up $250 for some nice glasses though.... or get vision insurance

dj_phox.png

I'd probably be in the same place, but different...That makes sense right?

I'd still be here (here as in my current real world location not here as in on a runescape fansite's forums...), but I'd not be a runescape player. I'd probably be wasting time on another videogame, so it's not much difference.

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

Minus a few friends that I still keep in contact with and probably a couple of hundred quid better off because of the membership costs.

Still it was fun, most of the time.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

I quit about 5 months ago, and started skateboarding. I've made many more friends, been active and not stared at a screen all day. I also joined the school soccer team as a goalie, and have had fun doing that. Much better, yea.

Join Epiphany!

If I never found out about runescape in October 2005, I would never have made this elite account. :thumbup:

Even though I am semi retired, I go on every once in a while to chat with old friends. My girlfriend was really happy when she found out that I quit cause she likes to chat with me on aim. (my girlfriend is the hottest girl at my school) :thumbup:

LOL.

I'd be in the same place, which I am quite happy with currently. The only difference is I'd be wasting more money on fuel for my truck, or something along those lines. My life is quite full, but I do have some spare time where I could drive around, or watch tv, or something like that.. and I decide to play Runescape during that time. Fuel is too expensive to waste, nothing is on television that interests me, and I like observing how people act on a MMORPG whilst playing myself.

The only problem is when I get bored of Runescape.. then I look for those other outlets. At the moment I'm about to drive 50kms (burning fuel) to a bar (spending money), and then I will have to get a friend to give me a ride home.. which I will feel guilty about, and pay them for their time. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Goodness... If I had spent all the time I have spent on Runescape over the past 7 years on something else, I could probably be fluent in several languages. As for grades and a social life, I do really well in school, and I have real friends that I do things with. It's all about priorities.

I wouldn't be as happy though. :thumbsup:

qeauxraline.png

"Call now, and I'll replace your old television with a new one that looks just like it, while you sleep!" --Dogbert

Much better off :thumbup:

Ever since I semi retired I've been hanging out with my friends a lot more and have had a much better life since. It's funny because before whenever I thought about a computer I think of runescape. Now I think of msn or skype or something when I think of a computer :lol:

Money_Wasted.png

Well, I've been at college.. and dealing with Real Life more.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Popular, better eyesight, so on

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Um...there's life without RuneScape?Nah joking joking....Um I'd probably have more of a social life.However since I moved last year I play to keep in contact with friends as well tehe.Um...I don't think I'm out of shape so that doesn't apply and I'm fine as far as school is concerned since I don't have to pay attention to learn so pretty much the same for me either way. :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

I resemble that remark!

Achieved quest cape for first time on: 4-2-09 WOOHOO!

Beat Nomad on 6-24-10 WOOHOO!.

331bfcd139.png

I've noticed there are a lot of people saying that quitting RS made their social life better, etc. If so, good for you, but I don't see how I could even possibly let a stupid game (come on, every game is stupid and pointless in it's own way) take over my social life or anything like that. Like alot of people have said, it's just a game for me. I play it in my free time, and if anything has improved my social skills, especially tip.it. The reason I like RS is that it is not a game where you play it, complete it, job done, move to next game. You have never fully completed it, it constantly changes, and everything you do has an impact on what other people do and react. I try my best in school, get good grades, have some great friends, meet and talk to new people in real life and also in RS. It's a game which I enjoy playing, and nothing more.

Wow, that's my long post for the day. Someone give me a cookie :D

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

probly be smoker :wall: old friends started smoking..but id be in school as i am now, but mabey slightly higher grades..

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I don't think RuneScape has made that big a difference in my life. I can always take a break when necessary.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

I would be where i am now , probly a little bit worst in english.

I have tons of friends , hang out a lot with them , play soccer alot ( i love soccer =P~ ) and i would be the same bad student i am now , since i was bad even before started playng runescape.

What people dont get is there is nothing bad in playng runescape or any game at all , all you have to do is NEVER trade a real life thing for a game , and not a game only ANYTHING that you do too much is bad.

I really dont see how people let a game take over they'r lifes , and for me no one has the life messed BECAUSE of a game, he already had a bad social life that only got worst.

Just realize for once that a game is a game, nothing more than that. Stop blaiming runescape for your nerd non-social life. :wall:

let's see. runescape=life and taking away runescape from the equation; runescape-runescape=life. Because of the zero identity property, any equation subtracted from itself is 0, so runescape-runescape=0, which by the communative property life=0. I would have no life :twss:

In seriousness (I'm not even addicted anymore, much less my entire life), I'd probaly play WoW. :lol:

Same place i am now, Only thing ive really gained in RS or that would take awayfrom RL is some good friends ive made over the years.

I don't understand how people lose weight when they quit RuneScape. When I was at my peak playing time in high school I had 2 varsity sports, and competitive marching band :|

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I don't understand how people lose weight when they quit RuneScape. When I was at my peak playing time in high school I had 2 varsity sports, and competitive marching band :|

cause some people do nothing but play runescape ( :geek: )

I always kept a decent figure, that wouldn't change if i quit or not tbh

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Having quit runescape for a long period of time and did life without it, it's a lot better...i made a ton of more friends, had less obligation to sit at a computer instead of hang out with friends, got a girlfriend or two, etc. Don't let this game dominate your life. Have it be a hobby.

Worse than i am now.

when i 1st joined rs in oct 06 i was depressed(on sick)so it filled my time and gave me a lot of time to get to where i am on rs....in real life i hadnt really had that many friends a few good close mates but they didnt play rs.i rarely went out i prefer to keep myself to myself regardless of rs.so i had basically a loserish life then about feb 08 time i got better enough(or bored enough) to get a job..so now on benefits trying my best to get a job. thats the past i hardly played rs after as i got bored..until something or should i say someone got me re interested...around the end of april i logged back in to wildy agility course and got a hello from someone...we got chatting...after a while we realised rs was a bit restricting of chat and went on msn instead we talked for a month and really got to know eachother we found alot in common and decided to meet...we then met again and her patner rung her up and kicked her out(seperate reason to meeting me) anyway she was near on doing something stupid and so i decided to stay with her at her mothers house...one thing led to another...she is now my gf w00t i now go out more because i have a gf so thank you rs for getting us together.rs gave me a life

so recap

my eyesight:no better or worse

social life:better

got a gf:much much much better

weight:just where i want it to be

oooh and also my typing skills are 400% better

the sad side of this is that her ex-bf used to play (and still does now shes left) rs more and was more important to him than she was...there 'relationship' was a farce because he was married to rs not his 'wife' their relationship was broke because of rs...but without rs she and i would never of met and so i thank runescape from the bottom of my heart for being here as i would never of found my true love.

so runescape can be a blessing or a curse..her partner has tried desperately getting her back saying he's changed and stopped playing rs when he hasnt changed at all.....LOSER

basically he and me has swapped lifes....only he has a business and i didnt...=( ah well getting my gorgeus girl is enough for me

wow that was a long post..my longest ever

[Drazon]"I must admit, that's certainly something. Excuse me while I wipe my drool off the floor."

stratosph3r3.png

Worse than i am now.

when i 1st joined rs in oct 06 i was depressed(on sick)so it filled my time and gave me a lot of time to get to where i am on rs....in real life i hadnt really had that many friends a few good close mates but they didnt play rs.i rarely went out i prefer to keep myself to myself regardless of rs.so i had basically a loserish life then about feb 08 time i got better enough(or bored enough) to get a job..so now on benefits trying my best to get a job. thats the past i hardly played rs after as i got bored..until something or should i say someone got me re interested...around the end of april i logged back in to wildy agility course and got a hello from someone...we got chatting...after a while we realised rs was a bit restricting of chat and went on msn instead we talked for a month and really got to know eachother we found alot in common and decided to meet...we then met again and her patner rung her up and kicked her out(seperate reason to meeting me) anyway she was near on doing something stupid and so i decided to stay with her at her mothers house...one thing led to another...she is now my gf w00t i now go out more because i have a gf so thank you rs for getting us together.rs gave me a life

so recap

my eyesight:no better or worse

social life:better

got a gf:much much much better

weight:just where i want it to be

oooh and also my typing skills are 400% better

the sad side of this is that her ex-bf used to play (and still does now shes left) rs more and was more important to him than she was...there 'relationship' was a farce because he was married to rs not his 'wife' their relationship was broke because of rs...but without rs she and i would never of met and so i thank runescape from the bottom of my heart for being here as i would never of found my true love.

so runescape can be a blessing or a curse..her partner has tried desperately getting her back saying he's changed and stopped playing rs when he hasnt changed at all.....LOSER

basically he and me has swapped lifes....only he has a business and i didnt...=( ah well getting my gorgeus girl is enough for me

wow that was a long post..my longest ever

Can anyone possibly translate this for me? Wow...