Gears of War 2

monkeyboo2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on game type, for the Horde mode you can get a group in seconds. But with the PVP modes it can take anything from 1 - 5 mniutes especially when its not peak times.

keen.png

• 3 weeks later...
Just finished the level inside the giant worm. Epic have sick minds.

You just found that out?

I wonder how much blood/gore will be involved in Gear of War 3 if/when it comes out...

Quick question: How hard is Insane? Is it doable? I really want those achievements.

Take the easy way, Get a friend in Co-op and have him play it on casual. It is 10x easier since the Locust for him have casual health and casual damage. I would help but my X-box is getting repaired for E-74 error...

You just found that out?

I wonder how much blood/gore will be involved in Gear of War 3 if/when it comes out...

I didn't have a problem with the chainsaw bayonet and the other gore, but chainsawing through the arteries of a giant worm and almost drowning in its blood, after roadie running through its intestines was a little too messed up.

You just found that out?

I didn't have a problem with the chainsaw bayonet and the other gore, but chainsawing through the arteries of a giant worm and almost drowning in its blood, after roadie running through its intestines was a little too messed up.

True..But all you can say is that you saved the city...which...would just get destroyed anyways...But still, you saved it!

Quick question: How hard is Insane? Is it doable? I really want those achievements.

Take the easy way, Get a friend in Co-op and have him play it on casual. It is 10x easier since the Locust for him have casual health and casual damage. I would help but my X-box is getting repaired for E-74 error...

Difficulty only changes your own health, not the enemies.

Wouldn't changing your health be the same as changing the damage they deal? If everything does double, that's the same as having half health I would think. I think higher difficulty enemies have better accuracy, and damage.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Wouldn't changing your health be the same as changing the damage they deal? If everything does double, that's the same as having half health I would think. I think higher difficulty enemies have better accuracy, and damage.

Enemy AI is constant across all difficulties, or you wouldn't be able to have 2 people on different difficulties at the same time.

I don't understand what the hype was for this game. I rented it and played it for a week, played the campaign, and it was alright at best.

The real purpose of this game is the multiplayer, so next I tried that. Horde is ALRIGHT, and the PvP modes are ALRIGHT.

It's definitely not a bad game, but I just don't see why it's held as something great.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 1 month later...

inb4onemonthbump

Did anyone get the Dark corners maps that were released yesterday? I bought them and they are [bleep]ing crazy. Nowhere is one of GoW's best maps.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

I don't understand what the hype was for this game. I rented it and played it for a week, played the campaign, and it was alright at best.

The real purpose of this game is the multiplayer, so next I tried that. Horde is ALRIGHT, and the PvP modes are ALRIGHT.

It's definitely not a bad game, but I just don't see why it's held as something great.

Because GoW1 was a good game, as far as I'm concerned.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.