Wohoo! 2376 (99 agility/mining/smithing in Oct)~

UPDATE: Oct 27th - 99 Mining and Smithing = 2376 total \'

Here's a few pics I screenied from vid:

99minmk2.png

99mine2om1.png

I kept 1 xp from 99 mining for like 4 or 5 days so I could lvl it with smithing (was 90 smith).

lol and I had to bank after we ran upstairs to Thurgo because I failed and forgot hammer for smith lvl :cry: Glad friends waited for me :lol:

99smibd3.png

99smith2gi1.png

...and another one ::'

237699smith2wv2.png

-80th person to all 99 and currently ranked 77 :D

---------------------------------

[hide=99 Agility Post]Just got 99 agility (#22) - managed 91-99 in 10.5 days. I used dorgesh kaan from 85 but stopped at 90 and got 1 level from fishing so that's why :)

99agilfz2.png

Few friends that were on came to watch, thx <3:

Next up is mining :-# :wall:

Edit: Btw my sig is not updating for some reason...I'm 2360 total atm lol...[/hide]

Funihead.png

I eat fruits and nuts. 2376/2475 total

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VEry nice work.

HAve fun doing mining, that still one great 99 to get ;)

10/10, keep up the good work

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Edit: Btw my sig is not updating for some reason...I'm 2360 total atm lol...

grats, u can update ure sig at draynor.net by signature updater

I tried that and it hasn't changed #-o maybe it takes like a day or something...

Enjoying mining? wow you've lost it allready :P

Grats, keep it up ;)

No I have not :twisted: jk :D

Gratz, I know you can get the mineing in no time. Taking a break from rs, should be back before you get 99 mineing ::'

EDIT: How did the comp go?

Aw hOpe you come back soon :!: and I won the competition by like 130k xp and I could've stayed up until the very end but decided to go to bed with 6 hours left ::'

Funihead.png

Hey,

Good job on 99 Agility and the 1 fishing level ::' With the signature problem, go to this site http://www.draynor.net/signature_updater.php and type your name to update all sigs under your name; so if you get a 99 or just wanna update your Draynor sig daily use this ^

John_Pax.png

Congratulations!

Been fun mining with you over the last week, even if my arm died shortly afterwards lol. Keep it all up! Hope to hear about stories from the High Level Forum from you soon enough!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

very nice achivment u got there....

ive seen u a couple of times at dk w89

but its sad u spoil the fun making agility by pushing yourself hard to complete it very fast.

well..... goodluck with your next goal.

Oake

W H O A !!!!!! 2 more to go!°!°!°!°!°!°! :shock:

incredible!!! get those two more capes, and say I'm your best friend in rs pl0x!?!?!?! :D

11/10 :thumbsup:

Stop posting on every rate this with: "and say I'm your best friend in rs pl0x", obviously you fail and it's not funny.

OT: Amazing, smithing is extremely fast and seen as how you got 99 agil in 11 days :shock: , it should be no problem. So really the only barrier on your way to maxed is mining, best of luck. 10/10.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

W H O A !!!!!! 2 more to go!°!°!°!°!°!°! :shock:

incredible!!! get those two more capes, and say I'm your best friend in rs pl0x!?!?!?! :D

11/10 :thumbsup:

Stop posting on every rate this with: "and say I'm your best friend in rs pl0x", obviously you fail and it's not funny.

OT: Amazing, smithing is extremely fast and seen as how you got 99 agil in 11 days :shock: , it should be no problem. So really the only barrier on your way to maxed is mining, best of luck. 10/10.

No, you fail... He got 91-99 in 11 days. Well not even 11 days, 10.5. Nice fail.

Outlaw404.png

GWD-anonymous-1.gif

Serious Slayers use cannons. Real Slayers don't. :^_^:

LOL, I thought this post had died like my others :-# I guess I should check it more...thanks guys for the nice posts and here's a pic to pique your appetite

1xpminevx3.png

I'm planning on getting 99 smith/mine at same time ::'

Funihead.png