is vista really this bad...

famfrit007

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always liked being on top when it comes to OSes, just too bad there are so many versions of Windows, or I'd have Ultimate. I really want to try out the integrated UNIX subsystem, all the people I know that have ultimate don't even know what Unix is. <.< Life is unfair.

C2b6gs7.png

ummmm....i see how off topic this thread is -.-

I've always liked being on top when it comes to OSes, just too bad there are so many versions of Windows, or I'd have Ultimate. I really want to try out the integrated UNIX subsystem, all the people I know that have ultimate don't even know what Unix is. <.< Life is unfair.

forgive me if im wrong....UNIX....is the command line interface one?

(or is it closely resembled to LINUX?)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

ummmm....i see how off topic this thread is -.-

forgive me if im wrong....UNIX....is the command line interface one?

(or is it closely resembled to LINUX?)

Linux has a simila kernel to unix but it isn't unix. You don't see to much Unix anymore but you do see alot of linux. Linux can be text-based/command line or have GUI.

Vista is the upgrade from xp it doesnt take 30 mins for vista to load it takes about 1min (normal speed) so get vista if it doesnt work then you can easily just get xp

Watuphomi.png

Watuphomi.png

Watuphomi.png

Heros come and Legends come but some can never forget Runescape

~N0valyfe~

he had no rares to fund his lvling to 99 and Zezima had Phats and Santas yet N0valyfe won his fame for those 2 weeks

UNIX is pretty much only used in servers nowadays. UNIX has a command line interface

Linux- (Like UNIX) based off of UNIX, but with a nice shiny GUI so average computer geek can use it without extensive command line knowledge

Pretty much all OSes show the signs of UNIX with their command line interfaces(even though Microsoft is trying to get rid of it :wall: )

UNIX is pretty much only used in servers nowadays. UNIX has a command line interface

Linux- (Like UNIX) based off of UNIX, but with a nice shiny GUI so average computer geek can use it without extensive command line knowledge

Pretty much all OSes show the signs of UNIX with their command line interfaces(even though Microsoft is trying to get rid of it :wall: )

Not anymore. The Windows server 2008 (did I mess up the year, but still, the newest) is completely comand lines, no more GUI for them.