Halloween

The Observer

Hey! It's starting to creep around the corner and I'd like to see everyone's views on it. Will you be going out or will you stay home? Will you go to parties?

I personally will be going out for probably the last year as there's no way I'll be able to get candy out of my little sister.

Feel free to post pictures of your costume if you are indeed going out. 8-)

If you're also into decorating, feel free to show us your awesome skills. Of course, remember to hide any license plates and street names.

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to stay home as usual. I was never into Halloween.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

St. Cloud State Halloween is one of the better ones. Me and some buddies are dressing up like Campus Security for the night and getting completely sloshed. It's going to be a great time :D

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Friday night, I'll be at church...

People at my school dress up during the day, it'll be interesting...My sister was a ninja last year. :?

And some of my friends are going to pull a prank, I have no idea what though.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm going to stay home as usual. I was never into Halloween.

Yeah. And are you like me and really killjoy and sarcastic when people knock on your door? :P

When random kids ask "trick or treat" expecting easy candy, I always reply 'trick' and shut the door. Most of the time they have no imagination to actually do a trick or egg my house/etc... It's not that I hate kids, I love them, but it makes for good entertainment. Maybe if I'm in a good mood I'll buy some chocolate eggs this year to disperse :lol:

Going trick or treating. I'm getting close to, probably past, the age where I shouldn't anymore so I may as well do it for as long as I can. Nobody doesn't like free candy. Not sure what I'm going as. I found a nice 'dirty nun' costume that I'm thinking of buying. I'll post it if I end up getting it.

rangesig.gif

If you're into Haunted Houses, this is a really good way to find one near you!

http://www.hauntedhouse.com/

You can check out the photo galleries, to judge just how scary an attraction is. This has ALL of them, so they range from really kiddy, to really, REALLY, adult.

Mods ~ Sorry if this is seen as advertising.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I'm going out with my friends in costume, getting stoned and maybe trick or treating whilst stoned. :thumbsup: I'll post my costume if I can be bothered. Should I go for scary or wacky?

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

I'm going trick-or-treating as the Corporeal Beast and waiting for some RS addict to give me extra candy for it.

I wouldn't count on it. They would probably go...

"OMG TIS WEKND! KEEL IT NAO!" ;)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Actually made a samurai suit (of armor) out of duct tape and popsicle sticks. Pretty sweet. Will be going to the school halloween dance and a party, but no trick or treating; I kinda live in the middle of nowhere.

[bleep]ING CANDY YES

I'm probably one of the few high-schoolers that still trick-or-treats and enjoys it for the candy. Probably just gonna wrassle up a mask somewhere, though. Can't afford anything else.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream