Halloween

The Observer

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as in religion? I don't believe in it, or it's origins, as a fun time, hells yea! I mean, I personally, don't go to parties, but I get together with friends. Buut for a long time, me and my siblings weren't allowed to go Trick-or-treating, 90% because we all have this hereditary weak enamel or something. So we get cavities a lot easier, but a part of it was religious. But we still had a fun time. Kinda, lol. But now a 6'3" whenever I go people are like "gtfo my house, aren't yuo like 20?!" Dang it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I am not sure of what I will go as this year, but I always choose something that offends someone. Last year I was George Bush. Some whackjob with no life started chasing me with a frigging gun.

I might go as Morgan Freeman This year up.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Going trick or treating. I'm getting close to, probably past, the age where I shouldn't anymore so I may as well do it for as long as I can. Nobody doesn't like free candy. Not sure what I'm going as. I found a nice 'dirty nun' costume that I'm thinking of buying. I'll post it if I end up getting it.

I think you passed the age 4-5 years ago. :roll:

My parents fill a whole cauldron full of candy every year. We have never had a trick or treater, so I end up eating it all. Saves me the time of walking around and freezing my butt off.

I learned this many years ago. ;)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Going trick or treating. I'm getting close to, probably past, the age where I shouldn't anymore so I may as well do it for as long as I can. Nobody doesn't like free candy. Not sure what I'm going as. I found a nice 'dirty nun' costume that I'm thinking of buying. I'll post it if I end up getting it.

I think you passed the age 4-5 years ago. :roll:

My parents fill a whole cauldron full of candy every year. We have never had a trick or treater, so I end up eating it all. Saves me the time of walking around and freezing my butt off.

I learned this many years ago. ;)

Minus the fun, laughs and getting the candy for free.

Man, I wish we celebrated it in Finland, I haven't gone trick or treating for 8 years... :(

If I break the law or go crazy or something, now you know why.

I might be mistaken, but don't you have something at Easter that's a little similar to the American version of Halloween? Like, kids dressing up as witches and hitting each other with sticks or something?

Indeed we do, but it's not half as fun. Everyone dresses up more or less the same, and it's in the spring and in the daytime. And yeah they have sticks but hopefully there's no hitting involved lol. It's really a far cry from the Halloweens in America... I really miss it, and I can't get out of school to go all the way to America in late October, let alone for something like that.

C2b6gs7.png

I think I'll be going as a pirate. Keep it simple, though.

Just, like, a hat. And a parrot. And an eyepatch.

And a ruffled blouse. And boots. And trousers. And a hook. And dreadlocks. And a bandana. And a waistcoat. And a cutlass. And a flintlock pistol. And dreadlocks. And a bandana. And bloomers.

And a bandana.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I almost want to dress as a goth kid, and when people ask what I'm dressed as I'll respond with "an idiot".

But my main plan is to wear the gas mask I've got shipping to me, buy an axe, and scare the trick or treaters that come to the door. That way I don't have to give anyone any candy.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My bad, I didn't see this topic.

I am going to Fright Nights (UK version of Halloween Horror Nights) this saturday, I am going to see Saw V on the actual date of halloween & I suppose I'll invite myself to a few parties If I am not invited.

I almost want to dress as a goth kid, and when people ask what I'm dressed as I'll respond with "an idiot".

But my main plan is to wear the gasm mask I've got shipping to me, buy an axe, and scare the trick or treaters that come to the door. That way I don't have to give anyone any candy.

'Gasm mask...?

I actually might grab a long stick (...) on my way to school that day and walk around yelling "YOU CANNOT PASS" and random other Gandalf quotes. :-k

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Forget dressing up, I'll be a mother [bleep]ing viking. I'll just grab my trusty battleaxe, helmet, tunic, and go to town, raiding people's candy supplies.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'll be going out alright. Causing trouble is what I'll be doing most likely. Again :roll:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I'm 14, and this will be my last Halloween. I'm not sure what I'm going to be dressed up as (I haven't actually dressed up for a while, last year I was a Red Sox fan, all I did was wear a Red Sox jersey and hat), but I'm going to trick-or-treat at my friends house. The next day I'm going to a Rock Band 2 tournament with my friends, and hopefully win some cash :thumbsup:

EDIT:

I really wanted one of these last year...

ss-4336.jpg

But they're really expensive, so if I can find a cheap one I'm getting one in a heartbeat!

I might do something for Halloween, or I might not. I've always wanted to try to get candy from the people who come to my door. I'd like to see their responses.

I'm 14, and this will be my last Halloween. I'm not sure what I'm going to be dressed up as (I haven't actually dressed up for a while, last year I was a Red Sox fan, all I did was wear a Red Sox jersey and hat), but I'm going to trick-or-treat at my friends house. The next day I'm going to a Rock Band 2 tournament with my friends, and hopefully win some cash :thumbsup:

Last year I was Papelbon. Wore a jersey, hat, kilt and carried around a broom. So [bleep]ing epic.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'M GOING OUT FOR MISCHIEF NIGHT AND GOING OUT MAILBOX SMASHING, HA HA.

If my mailbox is smashed I'll know who to go after then.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp