100k+ xp / h Combat training!

djoscardd

I have 84 str 78 att and my FIRST TRIP:

175k cash profit

10 blue charms, 6 crimsons, 5 greens, 8 golds

83k def xp in first hour

115k def xp in the 80 minutes i was there.

This looks very ftw right now =p im 85 def and in 95 or so trips i could have 99!

o yea and 16.5mil cash >.>

dillingham1.png

Commissioner of the first Tip.it fantasy baseball league

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I can only manage 70-75k exp an hour using:

Neitznot

Untrimmed skillcape

(e) Salve

Torso

Proselyte tasset

Whip

Rune Defender

Barrows gloves

D Boots

Berserker Ring

I'm using super attack, super defence, restore potion+d baxe, and I've got 82 attack, 81 strength, 96 defence, and 91 hp. What can I do to raise up the exp/hr I get with an allowance of 1.3m?

Burn_All.png

So I can only manage 70-75k exp an hour using:

Neitznot

Untrimmed skillcape

(e) Salve

Torso

Proselyte tasset

Whip

Rune Defender

Barrows gloves

D Boots

Berserker Ring

I'm using super attack, super defence, restore potion+d baxe, and I've got 82 attack, 81 strength, 96 defence, and 91 hp. What can I do to raise up the exp/hr I get with an allowance of 1.3m?

Well, your offensive melee stats are quite low, although your DEF is high. Try using Piety instead of Protect melee, and get a Regen Bracelet. You should be topped off, and Piety adds to damage.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

^Why do you assume he isn't using Piety? And 70-75k xp is pretty good for those stats.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

^Why do you assume he isn't using Piety? And 70-75k xp is pretty good for those stats.

Because he is using protect from melee, hence the prayer gear. If ou add piety ontop of that, you will have to go up and down the ladder more, cutting down on your EXP unnecesarily.

Owned_Nex.png

• 2 weeks later...

would guth work here? if it does im there >.

Off, is the general direction I wish you would [bleep].

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p549/hihi244442/TLoUGIF.gif

[hide=My perception of the Admins in Assistclan:]

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Bandos: Lost count

Zamorak: ^^^^^

Saradomin: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Armadyl: None[/hide]

Because he is using protect from melee, hence the prayer gear. If ou add piety ontop of that, you will have to go up and down the ladder more, cutting down on your EXP unnecesarily.

Piety+melee protect>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>melee protect alone.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Piety+melee protect>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>melee protect alone.

But you use prayer much faster and unnecesarily.

Owned_Nex.png

would guth work here? if it does im there >.<

They don't hit crap on you; with Barrows armor you could camp for hours on just a load of pineapple pizzas.

But you use prayer much faster and unnecesarily.

You'll still get much better results with Piety than without. It takes several seconds to go up and down the ladder and even with protect from melee and Piety you should be able to last a good two to three minutes.

I tried this with a godsword to see how it compared to a dragon scimitar. I killed zombies for 2 hours and here is my average hourly rates

97 str, 85 att

Gp per hour from drops: 105000gp

Exp per hour: 76000exp

Chrams per hour: 15 gold, 5 green, 4 crimson, 2 blue

I'll be doing a dragon scimitar next and I'll post the results back here.

What I've noticed is the absolute most efficient way is to have a decent def level with that same set up mentioned in the guide (pros legs). There's no need to 'tank' then because the creatures barely hit you. I'm 85 defense and I only have to eat out trout an hour continously killing zombies. Also, USE PIETY! It helps a ton... probably increases your xp per hour by 20%. No need to melee protect, it drains your pray so fast with piety charing prayer just gets really annoying.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• 1 month later...

great guide, im going to get 99 attack of it, but i have a improvement. veracs skirt should be the number one choice for legs, as it is 1 prayer bonous less then prosylte, yet 40+ extra defense bonous

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots