white dragon?

mmmorgan

upon examining 3rd age vamps the message reveals something about it being made from white dragon d hide. ive never seen a topic on this. was there white dragons in the 3rd age? was there only one white dragon? can i fight a white dragon? :pray: haha i know i cant, dont flame.

jagex should release a white dragon with the new big quest to destroy all the 3rd age merchers out there :thumbsup:

so im wondering, is there anything else known about this or is this all we know about white d's

mmmorgan.png

Mmmorgan.png

It says is made on 3rd age, also say rangers of that age used that armor so... War means lot of people, most of them possible rangers, they killed all white dragons for make the armor, the rangers with the armor got killed and the other team din't loot most of them(like p hat back in those days :P) just few people loot them, people got them by clue scrolls, THE END!

Lol.

I would like to see more hystory of white dragons to.

abc_king11.png

Max_P0w3r2.png

I have not owed a 3rd age item as i don't want to: but i just read this and suddenly i am excited about this :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

White dragonhide?

Woow wonder when Jagex releasing the dragons <3:

Never becouse they extinct.

We alredy owned all.

abc_king11.png

Max_P0w3r2.png

God Wars monsters were extinct too weren't they?

Or frozen down or watever.

I know one thing for sure: there gotta be a reason Jagex has let us know about white dragons.

And i hope that reason is not: so we knew about they existed.

There's also "Enchanted Silverbar" or some special silver.

I wonder if Jagex has plans on releasing White Dragons: were only high levels will profit most as its very dangerous..

And you need high crafting and smithing to smith/craft the drops :o

I believe: that Elfs might have something to do with White dragons.

Elfs: magical creatures.

White dragons: seem magical and ancient.

Maybe elfs know where White dragons are (New dimension??) and they know how to get there :roll:

Idea:(I'm very interested on white dragons)

Guthix realized they where killing tooo many white dragons(faster than their spawn rate!).

So when he go to stop Gods war, he saved some white dragons and keep them in a cave and for enter cave you must:

Have 10 food/pots,

Just 1 combat style.

And 5 teamates MUST die with the last requeriments, for you deal damage on the beast(for balance).

You cannot pray.

You can tele.

abc_king11.png

Max_P0w3r2.png

Idea:(I'm very interested on white dragons)

Guthix realized they where killing tooo many white dragons(faster than their spawn rate!).

So when he go to stop Gods war, he saved some white dragons and keep them in a cave and for enter cave you must:

Have 10 food/pots,

Just 1 combat style.

And 5 teamates MUST die with the last requeriments, for you deal damage on the beast(for balance).

You cannot pray.

You can tele.

Im sorry but that idea seems half-baked and probably never going to happen... Why must 5 teammates die??

OT: There was a huge discussion about this when 3rd age first came out but Im still very interested though.

erasig.jpg

White Dragons existed during the First & Second ages, but are thought to be extinct because of the God Wars, or whatever the deal is with Dragonkin. Those who made the 3rd age equipment made it from the white dragon hides, but since there's been no more white dragons we have lost the knowledge in how to actually make 3rd age armour with draognhide and such.

Runescape Wiki = too much info.

You guys don't kill white dragons? All you need is every ancient page drop from miths put into your book/diary, then use every mithril item on the mithril doors to open them. They are sitting right behind those closed doors. I've got about 1.2k hides, but am unsure how to craft it into 3rd Age. I asked the Wise Old Man, but he just suggested draping the hides over myself, so I quickly turned away his wisdom and now just refer to him as the Old Man. Next I decided to seek advice from Ollyc3......

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

In this new quest, you will have to complete a quest much like Summer's End.

However, when you enter the 'cave', instead of a King White Dragon(level-777), you will find ADMIRAL AKBAR!

Admiral-Ackbar-trap.jpg

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

You guys don't kill white dragons? All you need is every ancient page drop from miths put into your book/diary, then use every mithril item on the mithril doors to open them. They are sitting right behind those closed doors. I've got about 1.2k hides, but am unsure how to craft it into 3rd Age. I asked the Wise Old Man, but he just suggested draping the hides over myself, so I quickly turned away his wisdom and now just refer to him as the Old Man. Next I decided to seek advice from Ollyc3......

No, you need to use over 9000 noted bars of mithril dropped from the mithril dragons itself to open those doors.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I wonder if Jagex has plans on releasing White Dragons: were only high levels will profit most as its very dangerous..

And you need high crafting and smithing to smith/craft the drops :o

I believe: that Elfs might have something to do with White dragons.

Elfs: magical creatures.

White dragons: seem magical and ancient.

Maybe elfs know where White dragons are (New dimension??) and they know how to get there :roll:

Please, anything but ANOTHER high level update. i'd say there all long dead as hence why the 3d age is worth soo much but may have a type of dragon linked to them and released in a quest?

Pure, Olleh would haxx the dragons like he does with visages. -.-

Popoto.~<3

Fabulously ancient armour beaten from magical silver.

There's too many closed doors (most recently in the newest Varrock quest), if white dragons exist I'd expect them to be behind the Frozen door in the GWD - it makes the most sence.

imagangster.png