white dragon?

mmmorgan

Third Age has been out for awhile now, and honestly, it holds little or no relevance to new white dragons. What would they drop, Third Age? White leather to...craft Third Age?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Honestly I think that examine was only put there to shut up the ranters on the RSOF. There were tons of "black dragonhide but no white dragonhide? THATS RACIST!" and "I WANT WHITE DRAGONHIDE RANGE IS UNDERPOWERED" threads, but now jagex can say "what are you talking about? you already have white dragonhide! it's 3a!"

Or this:

You guys don't kill white dragons? All you need is every ancient page drop from miths put into your book/diary, then use every mithril item on the mithril doors to open them. They are sitting right behind those closed doors. I've got about 1.2k hides, but am unsure how to craft it into 3rd Age. I asked the Wise Old Man, but he just suggested draping the hides over myself, so I quickly turned away his wisdom and now just refer to him as the Old Man. Next I decided to seek advice from Ollyc3......
wl7w9j.png

3a examines have been like that for ever so there really isn't a point in speculation of that..

we can not craft white dragonhide.

we can not smith silver armor.

we can not enchant armor.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

White dragons are to runescape, as the polar ice caps are to Earth in the future

no more

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

its just put out there to make us think theres alot of things we dont know about, but its as simple as it seems, there were white dragons in the past and they were all killed to make 3rd age armor which we now have today.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Ugh, for some reason I believe that the Dragonkin from one of the Bob the cat quest were white? Can anyone confirm this?

I can disconfirm it:

[hide=Dragon Kin]dkin1qi9.jpg[/hide]

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

They probably became extinct after the god wars, or possibly living somewhere else :shock:

Like the frozen door at GWD?

yeshbg4.gif

Or the dozens of other locked doors around runescape?

Mithril door, mind door, GE trapdoor... so many more.

Actually, the mithril door would seem more likely.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

It ties in. I don't know if anyone remembers the Eye of Saradomin/Stone of Jas thread...

An eye is used to gaze. I beleive it's called the gaze of saradomin- lets saradomin gaze upon you and teleport you to falador when you die. The eye is obviously gazing in falador at one point. if the eyes united, falador would become huge, if you understand me. White dragons could be a metal dragon form also, aking the white armor! If you noticed, the Initiate and Protestyle (w/e) armor looks like gold-trimmed white armor. it has a prayer bonus. It is holy armor. White armor, is probably therefore, "un-blessed" Temple knights armor.

Thoughts?

There's also "Enchanted Silverbar" or some special silver.
Fabulously ancient armour beaten from magical silver.

There's too many closed doors (most recently in the newest Varrock quest), if white dragons exist I'd expect them to be behind the Frozen door in the GWD - it makes the most sence.

GWD? although it makes some sence... GWD's holy. But what does tha saradomin symbol have to do with it? nothing. Why would someone go to GWD for white dragons? I mean, if they can drop white armor, booring. If they drop a new level of temple knight armor (over protestyle), that would be nice if they all give a 10+ prayer bonus.

Well, seeing as it was in the 3rd age, and there are no white dragons now, I don't think they will return.

Also, this has been posted before.

I wonder if Jagex has plans on releasing White Dragons: were only high levels will profit most as its very dangerous..

And you need high crafting and smithing to smith/craft the drops :o

I believe: that Elfs might have something to do with White dragons.

Elfs: magical creatures.

White dragons: seem magical and ancient.

Maybe elfs know where White dragons are (New dimension??) and they know how to get there :roll:

Please, anything but ANOTHER high level update. i'd say there all long dead as hence why the 3d age is worth soo much but may have a type of dragon linked to them and released in a quest?

Pure, Olleh would haxx the dragons like he does with visages. -.-

Then explain why elves arent letting us into priffindas.

Well, seeing as it was in the 3rd age, and there are no white dragons now, I don't think they will return.

Also, this has been posted before.

Have you looked behind ALL the unopenable/locked doors in rs? Lemme answer for you. NO.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

was there white dragons in the 3rd age? was there only one white dragon? can i fight a white dragon?

These seemed to be the questions brought up in this thread.

1. Obviously so, as it is called 3rd age armour and is made by white dragon leather.

2. That is unknown, not facts anywhere state the number of white dragons.

3. No, the third age is a nonfictional time period created by Jagex in an attempt to deepen the storyline of Runescape and its history.

I guess I answered all your questions :? , don't see much more discussion value.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

i'd like to see some white dragons =D

actually i'd just like to have some third age

i think i feel like doing some clue scrolls now

i just wish i could do high detail mode without lag on my computer

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

It ties in. I don't know if anyone remembers the Eye of Saradomin/Stone of Jas thread...

An eye is used to gaze. I beleive it's called the gaze of saradomin- lets saradomin gaze upon you and teleport you to falador when you die. The eye is obviously gazing in falador at one point. if the eyes united, falador would become huge, if you understand me. White dragons could be a metal dragon form also, aking the white armor! If you noticed, the Initiate and Protestyle (w/e) armor looks like gold-trimmed white armor. it has a prayer bonus. It is holy armor. White armor, is probably therefore, "un-blessed" Temple knights armor.

Thoughts?

There's too many closed doors (most recently in the newest Varrock quest), if white dragons exist I'd expect them to be behind the Frozen door in the GWD - it makes the most sence.

GWD? although it makes some sence... GWD's holy. But what does tha saradomin symbol have to do with it? nothing. Why would someone go to GWD for white dragons? I mean, if they can drop white armor, booring. If they drop a new level of temple knight armor (over protestyle), that would be nice if they all give a 10+ prayer bonus.

i have a great thought...

durring several quest it stated that zammorck released horrable monsters never seen before apon this world. what if saradomin had his own holly minions to fight zamorck??????? what would be better to fight these monsters then a good dragon??? maby the door in the gwd leads to the final battle between the minions of the 4 gods where the strongest of each god vied for supremacy? maby if that door opens good dragons would be revealed <3:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Thoughts?

I have a great thought...

During several quests it stated that Zamorak released horrible monsters never seen before upon this world. What if saradomin had his own holy minions to fight Zamorak? What would be better to fight these monsters then a good dragon? mayby the door in the gwd leads to the final battle between the minions of the 4 gods where the strongest of each god vied for supremacy? mayby if that door opens good dragons would be revealed <3:

State the quests, BESIDES PREIST IN PERIL, please. =D> Now that I'm posting again, I doubt that the door holds the white dragons. White things are of Falador and from evidence, I know that Falador has rather good security... The temple knights fight for Saradomin. Why would Commander Zilyana, or Saradomin himself, place the white dragons in the GWD? If the other bosses are strong, the door is nothing. Unless the white dragons hold the "Victory" of the god wars, why wouldn't the bosses go for it? I say the GWD door's an unsolved mystery. I think we spy around Falador until we find some other evidence. "Oops, I accidentaly-on-purpose found a shortcut to Saradomin's view of Falador AND the white dragons..." (unquote, if that isn't clear enough for you.) Which brings me to think: I'm almost sure The white dragons are in Saradomin's view of Falador. This now turns into the Stone of Jas thread again! q002!! #-o

But what if Saradomin sees through none of his eyes? then we'd need to find his other eye! oops. Clue hunt4rz, anyone?

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.