WoW Gamer Has 36 Accounts, Raids by Himself...

Latinoking

That guy is a legend.

Would love to see a video of him raiding by himself.

he has a website...

http://www.bradster.net/wow.htm

Download his videos at your own risk. If there's any risk.

I lol'd at his picture when I first saw it. But honestly, there's a point when a hobby becomes an obsession, and he passed it a long time ago.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=quotes]
That guy is a legend.

Would love to see a video of him raiding by himself.

he has a website...

http://www.bradster.net/wow.htm

Download his videos at your own risk. If there's any risk.

[/hide]

I lol'd at his picture when I first saw it. But honestly, there's a point when a hobby becomes an obsession, and he passed it a long time ago.

After about the 4th monitor I think it became quite clear it was more than a hobby :lol:

It's true, there are people out there who have found out about this and absolutely hate him.

I never really understood why, all these jocks and preppies think we're nerds with no life and will never get a girl. Sure, you go and have a sweaty group shower with your college team, smacking each other's [wagon] and whatnot. I'll just sit on my computer and talk to my friends on msn.

In the end though, 9/10 times they are the ones who end up with the hotter group of girls.

I almost forgot, that's the meaning of life, the 'group of girls' you hang out with (I thought earlier, a g/f or wife counted for something) based on appearance

Where did I ever say that's the meaning of life or of huge significance? I'd prefer to be out with my "Jock" friends and a bunch of hot girls than sitting at home getting no exercise while talking to people on MSN (Not aimed at you Pryo)

I'm 16 years old, what do you expect Blue?

I would seriously hate to come across that guy in AV. Comming across a 6-boxer is annoying. They one hit you with lightning bolt every time. These guys could go into Vann and just own the [cabbage] out of him. 40 of these guys casing lightning bolt at once = 80k damage at once. Two casts and Vann is dead. Plus if they get low on health, they can cast healing chain or w/e and it heals three of them. If they all cast it, they all get healed at once. This would be an impossible team to beat in AV.

I'd prefer to be out with my "Jock" friends and a bunch of hot girls than sitting at home getting no exercise while talking to people on MSN (Not aimed at you Pryo)

I'm 16 years old, what do you expect Blue?

Don't think many people can disagree that being out with friends (most of the time) beats just sitting bored at home chatting away on MSN, but this guy who plays his 36 accounts can't be labeled a loser just because he "doesn't hang out with jocks and girls". If he can sustain the habit, have a job, maybe a family in the future, what's making him so much of a loser?

Admittedly, I find his setup extremely geeky, but I don't think he's a "loser" at all. If a person has an interest that hurts no-one, he's much less of a loser than a hard-drug addict, abusive husband, mugger etc.. (people who are real losers)

Just remember your jock friends or girlfriends aren't an extension of you that boost your inherent self-worth in society. You're the one who makes your life what it is and how you're percieved.

To have enough money to have such an awesome rig (I dont think anyones denieing how rad a setup this looks) and an income to pay for 36 accounts mean she must ahve a well payed job and interfacing connections with people.

I dont think someone on benefits would have something like this and something people may not realise, Multiboxing wow accounts can be quicker than leveling 1, so leveling 5 chareacters at once is quicker than leveling just one.

tifsdac6mc.gif

To have enough money to have such an awesome rig (I dont think anyones denieing how rad a setup this looks) and an income to pay for 36 accounts mean she must ahve a well payed job and interfacing connections with people.

I dont think someone on benefits would have something like this and something people may not realise, Multiboxing wow accounts can be quicker than leveling 1, so leveling 5 chareacters at once is quicker than leveling just one.

Or rich parents, which is what he has.

I bet he looks like this guy:

SouthParkWoWLoser.jpg

That was a cool episode but shows that you should not devote your time into just games.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I bet he looks like this guy:

SouthParkWoWLoser.jpg

That was a cool episode but shows that you should not devote your time into just games.

I was gonna post the same thing #-o

Oh and about the guy with the 36 WoW accounds, whatever floats his boat..

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I don't hate him, frankley I want that darn computer setup. I mean who are we to judge him tbh, he may infact have a lot of IRL social interaction in his life. We don't know. But...thats a bit excessive on the WoW accounts there...I mean, Dad pays for my membership, but only after he takes it out of my allowance... :|

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

You know what I find funny? The thread starts out being negative against the man then it switches sides to be more postive for the man and now most people agree with being postive. Humans... :lol:

Hate him all you want or not, I still don't like the idea of this guy using 36 characters at once in WoW. Defeats the purpose of the game to me...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Did this guy buy 36 copies of WotLK?

I'm sure he did. I think its a waste of money though as I never liked WoW and think its a horrible game, but that's my opinion. And yes he is defeating the purpose of an MMORPG.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I don't know how he could get so much money to play all 36 accounts.

Also, he must really not like interacting with other people, even in an online game.

parents ftw

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I can't decide if this is "epic win" or a turrible, turrible failure.

It's both. I lean more towards epic win simply because I'm in awe of his skill at keeping 36 guys alive at once. And his setup. But it's turrible, turrible failure because he can't have a life. Still, impressed is the main thing here.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

I don't know how he could get so much money to play all 36 accounts.

Also, he must really not like interacting with other people, even in an online game.

To be honest, I don't blame him. It's so annoying hen someone screws up, or multiple players do. Whether they are inexperienced or just messing around, it's annoying. I don't want to be hindered by others in raids, even if it is for fun.

If I could I would do what this guy has done, as other human interaction allows for mistakes, unlike when you are in control, you know what to do in almost every scenario.